Possible suicide Mission!! Plot Locked out of the Cockpit Germanwings Crash in France

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Pilot was locked out of cockpit before jetliner crashed in France

539165910.jpg

Newly found flight recordings show that one of the pilots on the doomed Germanwings flight was locked out of the cockpit and tried to “smash the door down” before the jet’s inexplicable descent into the French Alps, a report said.

The pilot exited the cockpit during the flight from Barcelona to Düsseldorf and was could not get back inside despite desperately pounding on the door,according to The New York Times, quoting an official familiar with the plane’s cockpit recording.

“The guy outside is knocking lightly on the door and there is no answer,” an investigator told The Times.

Germanwings pilot was locked out of cockpit before fatal crash New York Post

This is the fourth thread about the pilot being locked out of the cockpit.

We need a few more.

Oh, but yours is the only one I've seen accuse anyone of doing it on purpose to commit suicide.

Link?? Or are you just making that up out of the air?

:link:

First part of the OP title:

Passable suicide Mission!!

"Passable"

:wtf:

What, like passing gas?
Like a road that's passable?

Hmmmmmm.....

What were the names of the pilots? Is there some reason they don't want the names released? Was either of them named mohammed?

Are you really THAT stupid?

Those pilots have families. Often, pilots who are parts of crashes get blamed, even when they are not at fault at all. IN order to protect their families, more often than not, the pilots' names are not published.

Hey, can't fault one for thinking exactly as Tipsy did. I know Mr Gracie and I both did.

First part of the OP title:

Passable suicide Mission!!

"Passable"

:wtf:

What, like passing gas?
Like a road that's passable?

Hmmmmmm.....
Ooops sorry, i post in a hurry, unlike some of you people ,who spend half their lives on this board. I'll have it fixed.....Yeah, possible suicide mission. What were the names of the pilots? We'll see

there are only two possible outcomes

mechanical failure

terrorism

we have to wait and see what are they going to choose.

This is the fourth thread about the pilot being locked out of the cockpit.

We need a few more.
He went to the restroom and forgot to pick up his key to the cockpit door that was on the floor next to the toilet. His buddy was texting his mistress and wouldn't let him back in. The cell phone has been recovered, but the networks are refusing to make public the XXX-rated text messages. Meanwhile, the pilot that was locked out was found with his middle finger still in an upright position pointing towards the cabin. The aviation authorities are now assuming the cause of the crash was the co-pilot's misunderstanding of the Morse Code being banged out on the door of the cockpit by the locked-out pilot. This is a strange world we live in, and it gets stranger by the day. As a side note, some pilots are being enrolled in classes to learn Morse Code. It was also reported that the mistress of the co-pilot suddenly left her apartment right after the crash, and when authorities searched her apartment, they found a plate size wet spot on the sheet of her bed, and it wasn't blood or urine. Updates at 11:00 AM EDT Thursday morning.

maybe a heart attack Skye , course no matter what the truth is we'll never know the truth , we'll just be told the story or approved spin . He11 , just the name of the pilot would be helpful but according to another poster there are reasons to 'HIDE' the name of the pilot from the public !!

If it was a terrorist suicide attack - has anyone claimed credit? They usually are eager to do that.

maybe a heart attack Skye , course no matter what the truth is we'll never know the truth , we'll just be told the story or approved spin . He11 , just the name of the pilot would be helpful but according to another poster there are reasons to 'HIDE' the name from the public !!

It's not "hiding". You guys are acting like vultures as the tragedy unfolds.

maybe a heart attack Skye , course no matter what the truth is we'll never know the truth , we'll just be told the story or approved spin . He11 , just the name of the pilot would be helpful but according to another poster there are reasons to 'HIDE' the name from the public !!

In Europe they might call it "heart attack", in USA the Hussein Administration call it mentally sick

Why not call it what it is?

Jihadis ...terrorists.... Islam...

then wots the pilots name Coyote ?? I know the type of name that I'd be happy to see but I'd rather know the real name . We'll have to wait and see what happens I guess , by the way , do you happen to know if the pilot had a big bushy beard ??

In Europe they might call it "heart attack", in USA the Hussein Administration call it mentally sick

Why not call it what it is?

Jihadis ...terrorists.... Islam...

You know this for a fact?

then wots the pilots name Coyote ?? I know the type of name that I'd be happy to see but I'd rather know the real name . Well have to wait and see what happens , by the way , do you happen to know if the pilot had a big bushy beard ??

Why do you care what his name was?

Vultures.

then wots the pilots name Coyote ?? I know the type of name that I'd be happy to see but I'd rather know the real name . Well have to wait and see what happens , by the way , do you happen to know if the pilot had a big bushy beard ??
I don't know about the beard, but I do know that he didn't have his key to the cockpit door.

Forum List

Back