Post a favorite guitar solo

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
I'm specifically looking for one who can beat Prince, hope that bar can be cleared, it's high.

Of course, no one will listen and fewer will ever hear the Zappa/Barrow/Colaiuta amazing 3 guys sharing a musical brain

Both solid choices. I was living in Texas when Stevie died. I remember the tributes to him in Austin. It remains a sad day in music history, right along with losing Prince. I also watched him play this song live, and he played with Run DMC and ZZ Top in Honolulu, it was amazing. My favorite concert.

Last edited:
Violin Concero in G flat major, number42, by Brahms. The guitar at the end touches your soul.

That was a great line up, don't know if you noticed Andy Fairweather Low and Ray Cooper on Bongo also George Harrisons Son?
Yep, Dhani Harrison is in both videos. I love David Glimour, one of my favorite guitarists.

Probably the GOAT.

A lot of people don’t like him for his politics , but that was a great song . Seems like much of it was all guitar solo.
As far a being a front man/ guitar player… maybe the goat. As a pure guitarist, I think he is at least in the conversation

Who are you people?

Where's Eddie Van Halen? Jeff Beck? Steve Vai? Brian May? Satriani... Clapton...

Forum List

Back