Post a theme song for a favorite fellow USMB member

WillHaftawaite, I have something for you too:

How did you know I sing bass?

I'm Russian agent, I'm observing you :)

As a favor, could you have Natasha do that?

6fc8371ac4f6b6326aed99fa2937396e.jpg

Ok, st.leutenant Natalia Borisovna will keep sight at you some hours later :)

I was meaning to post a song for defcon4 but was unable to find a song involving the words:

Dagger, stab, heart and pain.
Interesting. Since the thread title clearly stated "favorite fellow USMB member", either Englanders speak another language, you are trolling or you have a secret love for defcon4 . Which is it?

I was meaning to post a song for defcon4 but was unable to find a song involving the words:

Interesting. Since the thread title clearly stated "favorite fellow USMB member", either Englanders speak another language, you are trolling or you have a secret love for defcon4 . Which is it?

"either Englanders speak another language"

I'm Austrian.

"you are trolling or you have a secret love for defcon4 Which is it?"

I don't Troll, so that's a no, the other I offer a No Comment :smoke:

I'm a married woman and an innocent girl with a pure virgin mind, oh wait hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

"either Englanders speak another language"

I'm Austrian.

"you are trolling or you have a secret love for defcon4 Which is it?"

I don't Troll, so that's a no, the other I offer a No Comment :smoke:

I'm a married woman and an innocent girl with a pure virgin mind, oh wait hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:
Sorry for the error and thanks for the correction.

Forum List

Back