Post:Arrest Made in Mollie Tibbetts Murder...An Illegal Alien

By the way, every murder in the US is committed by someone that did not comply with our laws.
So let’s add more people that don’t even comply with being here legally?

I do not support illegal immigration, so do not push that shit on me.
You obviously do. Other wise you consider the crime political.

Murder is murder, dead is dead.
Murder can be prevented if you keep those that don’t belong here out. A cold is a cold, if you keep people away from you that have it.
The logic of that escapes him, he just wants to score cheap political points from “the dead body.”

So the MSM continues to protect the ILLEGALs by calling them
An undocumented immigrant is in custody, charged with first-degree murder in the Mollie Tibbetts investigation, authorities said.Mollie Tibbetts case: Undocumented immigrant charged with murder

Politically correct MSM Des Moines Register always thinking about it's liberal base couldn't call the guy as he was...an illegal immigrant!

By the way, every murder in the US is committed by someone that did not comply with our laws.

*^^^^^^* You’re an idiot.

Are you not aware that murder is against the law, thus to murder is to not comply with our laws.

Are you aware that a murder is not possible if the murderer is not allowed in the same area as the murdered?

Does absolutely everything needs completely spelled out for you?

You obviously do. Other wise you consider the crime political.

Murder can be prevented if you keep those that don’t belong here out. A cold is a cold, if you keep people away from you that have it.

So, if we keep out all the illegals there will be no murder? Well shit I didnt know that is how it worked.
We can prevent murder by people that have no right to be here.

I have posted my solution to that multiple times.

Pull troops out of Europe and put them on the southern border and let them defend this nation instead of different nations.
You’re up for a wall now?

Just admit it, you do not care about a dead girl, all you care about is making political points on a forum.
Caring about the murder of this girl by someone who never should have been here is political? How do you figure that?

They do not care about the dead girl, all they care about is who killed her. Sort of like you not caring about people killed or hurt in an earthquake, all you cared about was using it to make a point on an internet forum.
I won that point. Don’t put up with illegals. We can work on a law limiting earth quakes but in the time being we can keep these people out.

Yes, you did win the point for being the first one to make a political post about an earthquake! I bet all your little partisan sheep were so proud of you.
The earth quake is another thread. How much did the earth quake from this girl’s death in her family? I’m guessing the thought if this asshole wasn’t here it may mean something to them. Nice job trying to tie two different subjects together,

If we had a place that had many earthquakes and pushed for funding to make homes more earthquake safe after a tragedy, Gator would be saying we are using the dead bodies to push our political agenda so it doesn't happen in the future.

Email your Democrat or even rino Republican and tell them Mollie's blood is on their hands and we hold them PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE. Then work like hell to defeat them.
Yes, RINOs like Reagan who gave amnesty to millions. RINOs like the Koch brothers and big Ag that supported loose immigration laws for years.
Democrats like Obama, Pelosi, Warren, and Schumer bear most of the responsibility for this girls death because of their soft attitude on illegal scum!
Bush Sr. gave amnesty to 1.5 million illegals.
And you agreed with it.
I don't have him for my avatar, do I?
I would rather have Bush senior than any of the liberal scum out there today.

DlFUvW4WwAA8xVx.jpg

The Thought-Police and the Ministry of Truth have decided that the medical term “vagina” is too offensive.

With the direction liberals are taking the country, it’s become difficult to tell reality from parody.

Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter

---------------------------------------------------------
Yah know you think you've heard it all , the trendy leftist are so far gone there is no hope for them honestly.

So, if we keep out all the illegals there will be no murder? Well shit I didnt know that is how it worked.
We can prevent murder by people that have no right to be here.

I have posted my solution to that multiple times.

Pull troops out of Europe and put them on the southern border and let them defend this nation instead of different nations.
You’re up for a wall now?

Nope, a wall is a waste of money and sink that will just keep eating more money.

The purpose of the military is to defend the country, but we are too stupid to let them do that.

3 simple steps to end the majority of illegal crossing and none cost more than we are already spending.

1. Put the military on the border to protect it from illegal crossings.
2. Create an actual workable guest worker program for migrant agricultural work.
3. Go after companies that hire illegals, and go after them so hard that nobody will do it. The first time a major corporation is fined out of business the rest will learn it is not worth it to hire illegals.

Caring about the murder of this girl by someone who never should have been here is political? How do you figure that?

They do not care about the dead girl, all they care about is who killed her. Sort of like you not caring about people killed or hurt in an earthquake, all you cared about was using it to make a point on an internet forum.
I won that point. Don’t put up with illegals. We can work on a law limiting earth quakes but in the time being we can keep these people out.

Yes, you did win the point for being the first one to make a political post about an earthquake! I bet all your little partisan sheep were so proud of you.
The earth quake is another thread. How much did the earth quake from this girl’s death in her family? I’m guessing the thought if this asshole wasn’t here it may mean something to them. Nice job trying to tie two different subjects together,

If we had a place that had many earthquakes and pushed for funding to make homes more earthquake safe after a tragedy, Gator would be saying we are using the dead bodies to push our political agenda so it doesn't happen in the future.

Good thing no place in America is prone to earthquakes! :21::21::21::21:

Fuck, you hacks are stupid.

Why is the idea that a young woman is killed by someone whose citizenship/immigrant status is more important than the idea that a young woman has been killed by anyone? Let's keep track of all the girls/women who disappear or whose bodies are found each year. Killed by American citizens, immigrants, "illegals," whomever. These poor people with their whole lives in front of them are still dead.

Moreover, we are undergoing yet another person whose partner and children-in-common have been found dead in Colorado. It's the abuse/murder that is the problem.

When a white guy kills his wife and kids it does not get any time on this forum as there are no political post to be made about it, so nobody cares

You disgusting, lowlife bastard...you really can’t make the simple distinction between Americans who belong here and who break our laws and the illegal wetbacks you filthy fucks invite here that should have never set foot on our soil? Does the logic really escape you?

Good thing no place in America is prone to earthquakes! :21::21::21::21:

Fuck, you hacks are stupid.

We're stupid? WTF was the one that created the earthy quake analogy in the first place?

So .....why no thread on the citizen who killed his pregnant wife and two girls? Or is it only significant when the accused murderer is....something...something...
Because one is an American and the other is not, and should not be here. So, if was not here, he could not have killed the girl. Kind of like if I did not get on an airplane, I can't die in a plane crash

-Geaux

So .....why no thread on the citizen who killed his pregnant wife and two girls? Or is it only significant when the accused murderer is....something...something...
Because one is an American and the other is not, and should not be here. So, if was not here, he could not have killed the girl. Kind of like if I did not get on an airplane, I can't die in a plane crash

-Geaux
I don’t know why you answered her. She was fucking lying when she said there was no thread on the Colorado dad! All libtards do is lie their lips off!

Nope, a wall is a waste of money and sink that will just keep eating more money.

The purpose of the military is to defend the country, but we are too stupid to let them do that.

3 simple steps to end the majority of illegal crossing and none cost more than we are already spending.

1. Put the military on the border to protect it from illegal crossings.
2. Create an actual workable guest worker program for migrant agricultural work.
3. Go after companies that hire illegals, and go after them so hard that nobody will do it. The first time a major corporation is fined out of business the rest will learn it is not worth it to hire illegals.
Yeah, that's fine UNTIL we elect another brain dead tards like Obama or Hillary and policies change. Then it's open borders again.

No, a WALL is necessary and MUCH CHEAPER than subsidizing millions of foreign invaders.

BUILD THE DAMN WALL.

Forum List

Back