Post:Arrest Made in Mollie Tibbetts Murder...An Illegal Alien

So the MSM continues to protect the ILLEGALs by calling them
An undocumented immigrant is in custody, charged with first-degree murder in the Mollie Tibbetts investigation, authorities said.Mollie Tibbetts case: Undocumented immigrant charged with murder

Politically correct MSM Des Moines Register always thinking about it's liberal base couldn't call the guy as he was...an illegal immigrant!

By the way, every murder in the US is committed by someone that did not comply with our laws.
Neither does being here illegally moron.

Very true, you are not as dumb as I thought you were

She need not be dead at all your sick fuck. Why is it somehow worse that she is dead by an illegal instead of being dead by some white citizen?

Because that murderer shouldn't have been in this country in the first place, that's why. Also we would like to get rid of all illegal immigrants while the left says don't bother with those people until they do something like this.

It's called prevention. In the US, the best we can do for prevention of our own murderers is prison time and perhaps the death penalty. In other words, we are trying to do all we can. But prevention of foreigners murdering our people is something that can be done with a wall, removing all people that are here illegally, and the elimination of sanctuary cities, more emphasis on businesses that hire illegals, and a soundproof way to check everybody out who may be here illegally before hire

I am sure her parents would feel much better had she been killed by some white guy from her college vice this guy...:bang3:

She need not be dead at all your sick fuck. Why is it somehow worse that she is dead by an illegal instead of being dead by some white citizen?

Because that murderer shouldn't have been in this country in the first place, that's why. Also we would like to get rid of all illegal immigrants while the left says don't bother with those people until they do something like this.

It's called prevention. In the US, the best we can do for prevention of our own murderers is prison time and perhaps the death penalty. In other words, we are trying to do all we can. But prevention of foreigners murdering our people is something that can be done with a wall, removing all people that are here illegally, and the elimination of sanctuary cities, more emphasis on businesses that hire illegals, and a soundproof way to check everybody out who may be here illegally before hire

I am sure her parents would feel much better had she been killed by some white guy from her college vice this guy...:bang3:

Race card and libtards. Go figure.

Just admit it, you side with illegals over Americans.

Just admit it, you do not care about a dead girl, all you care about is making political points on a forum.

Why is the idea that a young woman is killed by someone whose citizenship/immigrant status is more important than the idea that a young woman has been killed by anyone? Let's keep track of all the girls/women who disappear or whose bodies are found each year. Killed by American citizens, immigrants, "illegals," whomever. These poor people with their whole lives in front of them are still dead.

Moreover, we are undergoing yet another person whose partner and children-in-common have been found dead in Colorado. It's the abuse/murder that is the problem.

When a white guy kills his wife and kids it does not get any time on this forum as there are no political post to be made about it, so nobody cares

Well the other 11 Americans who were murdered today didn't get any attention.

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That’s 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

Why is the idea that a young woman is killed by someone whose citizenship/immigrant status is more important than the idea that a young woman has been killed by anyone? Let's keep track of all the girls/women who disappear or whose bodies are found each year. Killed by American citizens, immigrants, "illegals," whomever. These poor people with their whole lives in front of them are still dead.

Moreover, we are undergoing yet another person whose partner and children-in-common have been found dead in Colorado. It's the abuse/murder that is the problem.

This has nothing to do with that. If not for the support of the left that allowed this evil to stay in this country, she would be ALIVE.

I just hope it never happens again, but if it does, the blood will be on the hands of the left.

I say, not one more of our children should be sacrificed so YOU can feel morally superior. NOT ONE.
You are so full of shit it's unbelievable. Go rescue that American citizen white guy who slaughtered his pregnant wife and two baby daughters.

Quit using dead children to justify illegals KILLING OUR CHILDREN.

You look the fool.
No. I do not. Please produce the identities of the rapists and murderers of all of our sexually assaulted and/or dead children, teenagers, and young adults in the United States. And don't try to assert that I have any special fondness for the undocumented immigrants among them. BTW; I am really, really pissed at that guy who allegedly murdered his pregnant wife and kids in Colorado, and I, at the relevant time, fit the description of a person who would have been targeted for death by Ted Bundy had I encountered him.

Thanks Democrats. I am worried something like this will happen here. For some reason we have a decent size population of illegal guatemalan's here. I know a good chunk left after Trump won but its not enough. They still flood our medical offices,schools and stores.

Just admit it, you do not care about a dead girl, all you care about is making political points on a forum.

I hate lowlife scum who side with and defend illegals. I hate their guts. Yes I think that's clear now.

An undocumented immigrant is in custody, charged with first-degree murder in the Mollie Tibbetts investigation, authorities said.Mollie Tibbetts case: Undocumented immigrant charged with murder

Politically correct MSM Des Moines Register always thinking about it's liberal base couldn't call the guy as he was...an illegal immigrant!

By the way, every murder in the US is committed by someone that did not comply with our laws.
So let’s add more people that don’t even comply with being here legally?

I do not support illegal immigration, so do not push that shit on me.

I hate lowlife scum who side with and defend illegals. I hate their guts. Yes I think that's clear now.

But you do not give a shit about a dead girl. Got it! Thanks for clearing that up

But you do not give a shit about a dead girl. Got it! Thanks for clearing that up

Oh you got it alright, make a note so you don't forget why I hate these filth.

I am sure her parents would feel much better had she been killed by some white guy from her college vice this guy...
Listen jackass. She didn't have option A vs option B, killed by a foreign dirtbag or an American.

If this animal wasn't in this country, SHED BE ALIVE TODAY and very likely, the next 60 years.

Your "logic" is why we have these unvetted animals running loose in this country.
.people like you -- INCLUDING YOU -- ARE THE REASON she lost her life.

I do not support illegal immigration, so do not push that shit on me.

You are not fooling anyone. :icon_rolleyes:

Caring about the murder of this girl by someone who never should have been here is political? How do you figure that?

When a white guy kills his wife and kids it does not get any time on this forum as there are no political post to be made about it, so nobody cares

Well the other 11 Americans who were murdered today didn't get any attention.

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That’s 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.
Wonder what the outcry would be if Americans went down to Mexico and murdered four thousand three hundred and eight Mexicans! Think the libtarded would stick up for them?

Forum List

Back