Post:Arrest Made in Mollie Tibbetts Murder...An Illegal Alien

So the MSM continues to protect the ILLEGALs by calling them
An undocumented immigrant is in custody, charged with first-degree murder in the Mollie Tibbetts investigation, authorities said.Mollie Tibbetts case: Undocumented immigrant charged with murder

Politically correct MSM Des Moines Register always thinking about it's liberal base couldn't call the guy as he was...an illegal immigrant!

By the way, every murder in the US is committed by someone that did not comply with our laws.
So let’s add more people that don’t even comply with being here legally?

I do not support illegal immigration, so do not push that shit on me.
You obviously do. Other wise you consider the crime political.

She need not be dead at all your sick fuck. Why is it somehow worse that she is dead by an illegal instead of being dead by some white citizen?

Because that murderer shouldn't have been in this country in the first place, that's why. Also we would like to get rid of all illegal immigrants while the left says don't bother with those people until they do something like this.

It's called prevention. In the US, the best we can do for prevention of our own murderers is prison time and perhaps the death penalty. In other words, we are trying to do all we can. But prevention of foreigners murdering our people is something that can be done with a wall, removing all people that are here illegally, and the elimination of sanctuary cities, more emphasis on businesses that hire illegals, and a soundproof way to check everybody out who may be here illegally before hire

I am sure her parents would feel much better had she been killed by some white guy from her college vice this guy...:bang3:

Just admit it, you side with illegals over Americans.

Just admit it, you do not care about a dead girl, all you care about is making political points on a forum.
Caring about the murder of this girl by someone who never should have been here is political? How do you figure that?

They do not care about the dead girl, all they care about is who killed her. Sort of like you not caring about people killed or hurt in an earthquake, all you cared about was using it to make a point on an internet forum.

She need not be dead at all your sick fuck. Why is it somehow worse that she is dead by an illegal instead of being dead by some white citizen?

Because that murderer shouldn't have been in this country in the first place, that's why. Also we would like to get rid of all illegal immigrants while the left says don't bother with those people until they do something like this.

It's called prevention. In the US, the best we can do for prevention of our own murderers is prison time and perhaps the death penalty. In other words, we are trying to do all we can. But prevention of foreigners murdering our people is something that can be done with a wall, removing all people that are here illegally, and the elimination of sanctuary cities, more emphasis on businesses that hire illegals, and a soundproof way to check everybody out who may be here illegally before hire

I am sure her parents would feel much better had she been killed by some white guy from her college vice this guy...:bang3:

Just admit it, you do not care about a dead girl, all you care about is making political points on a forum.
Caring about the murder of this girl by someone who never should have been here is political? How do you figure that?

Assholes who side with illegals cannot defend their position, so they attempt to deflect. That's all this stupid moron is doing with his 2 dozen "political points" posts.

An undocumented immigrant is in custody, charged with first-degree murder in the Mollie Tibbetts investigation, authorities said.Mollie Tibbetts case: Undocumented immigrant charged with murder

Politically correct MSM Des Moines Register always thinking about it's liberal base couldn't call the guy as he was...an illegal immigrant!

By the way, every murder in the US is committed by someone that did not comply with our laws.

Murder is murder, dead is dead.

They do not care about the dead girl, all they care about is who killed her. Sort of like you not caring about people killed or hurt in an earthquake, all you cared about was using it to make a point on an internet forum.

That's a lie, here have a bunch of these liar :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

That's a lie, here have a bunch of these liar :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Your ever post in this thread prove I am correct. All you give a shit about is being able to use the death

He can’t type his defenses fast enough!

I won that point. Don’t put up with illegals. We can work on a law limiting earth quakes but in the time being we can keep these people out.

He can’t type his defenses fast enough!

It is hard to keep up with all your sick heartless partisan hacks who care about political talking points more than a dead girl.

Your ever post in this thread prove I am correct. All you give a shit about is being able to use the death

Welcome to ignore, all you want to do is troll so go troll by yourself later.

I won that point. Don’t put up with illegals. We can work on a law limiting earth quakes but in the time being we can keep these people out.

Yes, you did win the point for being the first one to make a political post about an earthquake! I bet all your little partisan sheep were so proud of you.

Welcome to ignore, all you want to do is troll so go troll by yourself later.

Run and hide, go to your little safe space and draw some rainbow pictures.

Murder can be prevented if you keep those that don’t belong here out. A cold is a cold, if you keep people away from you that have it.

Murder can be prevented if you keep those that don’t belong here out. A cold is a cold, if you keep people away from you that have it.

So, if we keep out all the illegals there will be no murder? Well shit I didnt know that is how it worked.

Yes, you did win the point for being the first one to make a political post about an earthquake! I bet all your little partisan sheep were so proud of you.
The earth quake is another thread. How much did the earth quake from this girl’s death in her family? I’m guessing the thought if this asshole wasn’t here it may mean something to them. Nice job trying to tie two different subjects together,

In Iowa she could easily have armed herself. I wished she had and blew the top of this animals head off

-Geaux

So, if we keep out all the illegals there will be no murder? Well shit I didnt know that is how it worked.
We can prevent murder by people that have no right to be here.

The earth quake is another thread. How much did the earth quake from this girl’s death in her family? I’m guessing the thought if this asshole wasn’t here it may mean something to them. Nice job trying to tie two different subjects together,

Both are examples of using a tragedy for some sort of political gain on an internet forum.

We can prevent murder by people that have no right to be here.

I have posted my solution to that multiple times.

Pull troops out of Europe and put them on the southern border and let them defend this nation instead of different nations.

I'm sure her parents would feel much better had she not been murdered at all. But she was, by an illegal.

When a convicted sexual predator moves into our area, there is an alert sent out to all citizens. Why? Because this person has a better chance at doing it again than somebody who has not been convicted of the same crime.

Since you missed my first point, it's called prevention, and this murder could have been prevented if we worked harder on getting rid of these people and not letting anymore back in.

Forum List

Back