Post:Arrest Made in Mollie Tibbetts Murder...An Illegal Alien

Here is a picture of Obama's Dreamer that raped and murdered Mollie Tibbets:

Obama let him in because he thought this would be a potential Democrat voter one day.

HIymhDb.png
Give me 5 minutes alone with this fucker and give me immunity for what I'd do... and you wouldn't have to worry about spending money on prison. Just dig a grave.

Screw Immunity! Just let him out and let the crowds have him! You want Justice, that would be epic Justice!

Email your Democrat or even rino Republican and tell them Mollie's blood is on their hands and we hold them PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE. Then work like hell to defeat them.
Yes, RINOs like Reagan who gave amnesty to millions. RINOs like the Koch brothers and big Ag that supported loose immigration laws for years.

A
Here is a picture of Obama's Dreamer that raped and murdered Mollie Tibbets:

Obama let him in because he thought this would be a potential Democrat voter one day.

HIymhDb.png
Give me 5 minutes alone with this fucker and give me immunity for what I'd do... and you wouldn't have to worry about spending money on prison. Just dig a grave.
grave is to dignified. Stick him in the garbage

From heavy.com-

At one point she told him he needed to leave her alone or she was going to call the police, and then she took off running. He told police he chased her down and at some point he “blacks out,” and came to “near an intersection” where he then “then placed Mollie.” That occurred at 385th Street in rural Poweshiek County.

Rivera told investigators he had seen Tibbetts before, according to Rahn. He did not provide any other details about that previous interaction or whether she knew him. Rahn said Rivera “followed her around, circled around a couple times, located her and then began to interface with her at some point and time on 385th Street.” He said her running route is believed to have been that road.

According to court documents, Rivera told police he “blocked” his “memory” from the moments after she threatened to call police. Detectives said in the affidavit that Rivera became “very upset” when talking about what happened at that point and said he “doesn’t remember anything after that until he came to at an intersection.”

Rivera said he was driving and made a U-turn, went back to entrance to a field and drove up a driveway to a cornfield, according to the court documents. He then noticed there was an ear piece from headphones in his lap and “that is how he realized he put (Tibbetts) in the trunk,” police wrote in the affidavit. “He went to get her out of the trunk and he noticed blood on the side of her heard,” police wrote.

Rivera “described the female’s clothing, (what) she was wearing including an ear phone or head phone et and (Rivera) further described during the interview that he dragged Tibbetts on foot from his vehicle to a secluded location in a cornfield. Rivera described he put her over his shoulder and took her about 20 meters into the cornfield and he left her covered in some corn leaves and that he left her there face up.” Rivera said he was able to use his phone to determine the route he drove from Brooklyn, but later guided police to the area wher Tibbetts was found from memory, according to police.

Bastard

From heavy.com-

At one point she told him he needed to leave her alone or she was going to call the police, and then she took off running. He told police he chased her down and at some point he “blacks out,” and came to “near an intersection” where he then “then placed Mollie.” That occurred at 385th Street in rural Poweshiek County.

Rivera told investigators he had seen Tibbetts before, according to Rahn. He did not provide any other details about that previous interaction or whether she knew him. Rahn said Rivera “followed her around, circled around a couple times, located her and then began to interface with her at some point and time on 385th Street.” He said her running route is believed to have been that road.

According to court documents, Rivera told police he “blocked” his “memory” from the moments after she threatened to call police. Detectives said in the affidavit that Rivera became “very upset” when talking about what happened at that point and said he “doesn’t remember anything after that until he came to at an intersection.”

Rivera said he was driving and made a U-turn, went back to entrance to a field and drove up a driveway to a cornfield, according to the court documents. He then noticed there was an ear piece from headphones in his lap and “that is how he realized he put (Tibbetts) in the trunk,” police wrote in the affidavit. “He went to get her out of the trunk and he noticed blood on the side of her heard,” police wrote.

Rivera “described the female’s clothing, (what) she was wearing including an ear phone or head phone et and (Rivera) further described during the interview that he dragged Tibbetts on foot from his vehicle to a secluded location in a cornfield. Rivera described he put her over his shoulder and took her about 20 meters into the cornfield and he left her covered in some corn leaves and that he left her there face up.” Rivera said he was able to use his phone to determine the route he drove from Brooklyn, but later guided police to the area wher Tibbetts was found from memory, according to police.

Bastard
I can't imagine being a cop and having to sit there and listen to that story. I wouldn't have enough self control I'm afraid. I'd cave that fuckers skull in on the spot.

Another American daughter murdered by an illegal alien! Jesus Christ!

Another child separated from the parents, I’m waiting for the liberals to protest, LIBERALS anytime now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh no! They will never protest that! Their new hero is gonna need support they will probably start a go fund me page for the monster hero!

Another child separated from the parents, I’m waiting for the liberals to protest, LIBERALS anytime now!

Oh no! They will never protest that! Their new hero is gonna need support they will probably start a go fund me page for the monster hero!
Wouldn’t doubt it. They will say Mollie brought it on herself.

Wouldn’t doubt it. They will say Mollie brought it on herself.
Or she DESERVED it because she was a Trump supporter.

Email your Democrat or even rino Republican and tell them Mollie's blood is on their hands and we hold them PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE. Then work like hell to defeat them.
Yes, RINOs like Reagan who gave amnesty to millions. RINOs like the Koch brothers and big Ag that supported loose immigration laws for years.
Democrats like Obama, Pelosi, Warren, and Schumer bear most of the responsibility for this girls death because of their soft attitude on illegal scum!

Forum List

Back