Post:Arrest Made in Mollie Tibbetts Murder...An Illegal Alien

Why is the idea that a young woman is killed by someone whose citizenship/immigrant status is more important than the idea that a young woman has been killed by anyone? Let's keep track of all the girls/women who disappear or whose bodies are found each year. Killed by American citizens, immigrants, "illegals," whomever. These poor people with their whole lives in front of them are still dead.

Moreover, we are undergoing yet another person whose partner and children-in-common have been found dead in Colorado. It's the abuse/murder that is the problem.

When a white guy kills his wife and kids it does not get any time on this forum as there are no political post to be made about it, so nobody cares
Liar!

Happy days for the partisan hacks. Another tragedy to use for political purposes!
you are part of the problem and en enemy of the US

Yep, because I will not use a dead body to make points on an internet forum I am the enemy of the US.

Here is my response to that...fuck off and die.
How did the dead body get dead? It used to be a living breathing human how did it get dead?

Someone killed her. That is normally what murder means
Who killed the dead body! You talk as if she was just a dead body! Wow! Moron.

Why is the idea that a young woman is killed by someone whose citizenship/immigrant status is more important than the idea that a young woman has been killed by anyone? Let's keep track of all the girls/women who disappear or whose bodies are found each year. Killed by American citizens, immigrants, "illegals," whomever. These poor people with their whole lives in front of them are still dead.

Moreover, we are undergoing yet another person whose partner and children-in-common have been found dead in Colorado. It's the abuse/murder that is the problem.

When a white guy kills his wife and kids it does not get any time on this forum as there are no political post to be made about it, so nobody cares
Liar!

Link to the thread making political points about the sick bastard in Colorado then.

Happy days for the partisan hacks. Another tragedy to use for political purposes!

Yep, because I will not use a dead body to make points on an internet forum I am the enemy of the US.

How did the dead body get dead? It used to be a living breathing human how did it get dead?

Another human being did. That is what matters, not what his immigration status is. Would she be less dead if she were killed by the guy in Colorado that killed his wife and kids?

Is she more dead because she was killed by an illegal immigrant?

What a disgusting animal you are.

You partisan hacks are using the tragic murder of a young lady to make political hay on an internet forum and i am the disgusting animal?

Yeah, you can fuck off and die also.
And do all you can to keep the blood flowing!

No, that would be fucks like you who love the blood to flow so you can keep making your political threads about it

Liar!

Link to the thread making political points about the sick bastard in Colorado then.
Goal posts shifting again! You said it got no time on this forum. That makes you a fucking liar!

Another human being did. That is what matters, not what his immigration status is. Would she be less dead if she were killed by the guy in Colorado that killed his wife and kids?

It wasn't a human being, it was a filthy illegal piece of worthless trash.

What stuck out for me on this Tibbets case, is that they ran this story day in and day out until her body was found, yet large numbers of African-American women disappear each year and you barely hear a peep from the media. Clearly, she was white and thus more important to find.

Good grief...make a tragedy a racist issue why don't you

She need not be dead at the hands of an illegal asshole!

Any more worthless than this guy...

Colorado man accused of murdering family was having affair, claims wife strangled kids, arrest affidavit says

She need not be dead at the hands of an illegal asshole!

She need not be dead at all your sick fuck. Why is it somehow worse that she is dead by an illegal instead of being dead by some white citizen?

Colorado man accused of murdering family was having affair, claims wife strangled kids, arrest affidavit says

This young woman would be alive today if lowlife filthy scum traitors stopped defending illegals, deported their ass the fuck out of our country, and secured our borders, FACT!

You partisan hacks are using the tragic murder of a young lady to make political hay on an internet forum and i am the disgusting animal?

No, that would be fucks like you who love the blood to flow so you can keep making your political threads about it
All liberals have to do is close the borders. You won't.

Last edited:

See? You have all the mileage out of him you can get! Know why? Because when we talked extensively about his murdering people you could not call us racists, bigots, islamaphobes and all the rest of the political bullshit you leftards can gin up. GFY d

------------------------------------------------------------------- yep , sure is , plus i think that both young women were MURDERED by 'mexican' or similar type 'hispanic , latino , mestizo' third world illegal aliens GGator

All liberal have to do is close the borders. You won't.

I am the guy that has argued for the last year on this forum for putting the military on the border and shooting those coming across, but I guess that is why I am not a liberal.

See? You have all the mileage out of him you can get! Know why? Because when we talked extensively about his murdering people you could not call us racists, bigots, islamaphobes and all the rest of the political bullshit you leftards can gin up. GFY d

Show the the link where you made political hay out of his killings?

So the MSM continues to protect the ILLEGALs by calling them
An undocumented immigrant is in custody, charged with first-degree murder in the Mollie Tibbetts investigation, authorities said.Mollie Tibbetts case: Undocumented immigrant charged with murder

Politically correct MSM Des Moines Register always thinking about it's liberal base couldn't call the guy as he was...an illegal immigrant!

View attachment 212158

How many threads did the bigots start about a white man killing his pregnant wife and his two little kids?
You fucking losers have zero outrage for horrible crimes committed by Caucasians, but you blow a casket when non-whites commit horrible crimes.
Talk about deplorable.

Forum List

Back