Post Office Honors Pedophile. Why?

Harvey milk was not a pedophile, he was a gay sexual predator that should have been arrested and put in jail not on a USPS Stamp.

Let me see if I understand that- you think that gay sexual predators should be arrested and put in jail without any evidence- or trial- or conviction?

Why only gay sexual predators?
Let me see if I get this right: You think homosexual rape out to be legalized. And you engage in as many strawman fallacies as NYCarb.

Rabbi- when have you ever managed to get anything right? You would lie to your mother if it enabled you to slander homosexuals.

Harvey milk was not a pedophile, he was a gay sexual predator that should have been arrested and put in jail not on a USPS Stamp.

Reply:
Let me see if I understand that- you think that gay sexual predators should be arrested and put in jail without any evidence- or trial- or conviction?

So Rabbi- who should be arrested- only gay sexual predators- or all sexual predators?

Your lack of reading comprehension is nothing new- or perhaps more particularly- your blindness when it comes to anything you don't want to read.

Harvey Milk is honored for his fight for civil rights.

And I can see why that would offend you.

To the left, a man taking it up the ass is the definition of "a hero."
"He was impatient with excuses. He was intolerant of injustice. He demanded dignity for himself and for all Americans," said Power. "In so doing, he helped to make America more fair, more just, and more equal. In short, Harvey Milk made America more American."
What exactly did he change? California shot down gay marriage the last election they had on it. He made fags feel better is about the extent of his accomplishments. Being more American doesn't mean putting feelings are above all else, no matter how much you want it.

Do dates confuse you? He helped stop a law that would have meant gay teachers could be fired.
Bullshit.
He didnt do anything except be out and get killed. In the left wing mind that makes him a martyr. He is the MLK of the gay rights movement because he was too stupid to get out of the way.

He helped pave the way for making people like you dinosaurs. Try to make a good fossil of yourself when you drop dead.
I heard he donated his schvantz to you in an organ donation. No wonder you defend him.

You understand wrong, Did I say only gay sexual predators? doofus
Feel free to clarify your position- you only mentioned 'gay sexual predators'- if you meant 'all sexual predators'- you would not have needed to specify 'gay'- so feel free clarify what you meant, as opposed to what you said.

I mentioned gay sexual predator because I was refering to Milk, you know the topic of the op? Jezus you are fucking stupid.

You still can't bring yourself to condemn all sexual predators can you?

So to recap:
  • You think that gay predators
  • should be arrested and jailed
  • without any evidence or a trial.

Your lack of reading comprehension is nothing new- or perhaps more particularly- your blindness when it comes to anything you don't want to read.

"He was impatient with excuses. He was intolerant of injustice. He demanded dignity for himself and for all Americans," said Power. "In so doing, he helped to make America more fair, more just, and more equal. In short, Harvey Milk made America more American."
What exactly did he change? California shot down gay marriage the last election they had on it. He made fags feel better is about the extent of his accomplishments. Being more American doesn't mean putting feelings are above all else, no matter how much you want it.

Do dates confuse you? He helped stop a law that would have meant gay teachers could be fired.
Bullshit.
He didnt do anything except be out and get killed. In the left wing mind that makes him a martyr. He is the MLK of the gay rights movement because he was too stupid to get out of the way.

He helped pave the way for making people like you dinosaurs. Try to make a good fossil of yourself when you drop dead.
I heard he donated his schvantz to you in an organ donation. No wonder you defend him.

Go build your bunker.

Bullshit.

Go build your bunker.
Your total capitulation on this thread is noted.

Elvis was no more a pedophile than Milk- but we know Elvis was sexually involved with a minor- Priscilla has told us that- but we don't know that Milk was ever sexually involved with a minor- its just speculation.
The age of consent was/is 16 in Mississippi.
And that makes it okay then?

I just want to make sure that I don't misunderstand you
Elvis having sex with a 16 year old minor in Mississippi is okay with you because it was legal.
Milk possibly having sex with a 16 year old minor in New York is not okay with you because it was illegal?
No, you don't understand shit. Not even your own, which is spectacular given your vantage point.

You said it was illegal, I pointed out that it was legal. Now stuff your noggin back into its' compfy spot.

No- I never did

Here is what I said:
Elvis was no more a pedophile than Milk- but we know Elvis was sexually involved with a minor- Priscilla has told us that- but we don't know that Milk was ever sexually involved with a minor- its just speculation.

Once again- you are just lying.

Oh I think rational people should concern themselves with the Constitution and government.

Where you should concern yourself with blindly following orders from the Soros hate site?

But you clearly are not rational.

I mean, I don't even recite the daily talking points from ThinkProgress....

Seriously, in most regards, do you honestly think that the war your party has waged against the culture of this nation is a benefit to most people?

b2427_chart9_600px.ashx

2000px-US_incarceration_timeline-clean.svg.png

riska_626px.jpg

The new racism in action.

You know, the Nazis thought you could measure the dimensions of a person's skull to determine whether or not they were a Jew...

...you people are almost there.

Bullshit.

Go build your bunker.

Capitulation? How's that anti-gay rights thing working out for you?

Bullshit.

Go build your bunker.

You're finished here, dum-dum.

Go build your bunker.

You're finished here, dum-dum.

Yes, the battle for gay rights is almost finished. You lost.

The new racism in action.

:rofl:

Well of course, pointing out the path of destruction that the war on American culture has left is "racist."

You fucktards are a hoot.

You know, the Nazis thought you could measure the dimensions of a person's skull to determine whether or not they were a Jew...

...you people are almost there.

Well isn't that lovely, shit fer brains.

In the meantime. fatherless children continue to grow up in poverty with substandard educations due to your war on cultural values.

In any revolution there are going to be causalities - your revolution to destroy civil rights and Constitutional governance is no exception. You wage war on the American people, leaving death and misery everywhere you go.

He wasn't a pedophile.

The hell he wasn't

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Supposedly Milk was attracted to boys/men in their late teens and early twenties. Still not cool - it's under age and he was a good bit older - but not pedophilia.
WTF is with you lefties trying to redefine all the deviant & ILLEGAL behavior in our nation?

I'm going by dictionary definitions. What definitions are *you* using?
Common sense, decency and a moral compass. Fuck the dictionary

The age of consent was/is 16 in Mississippi.
And that makes it okay then?

I just want to make sure that I don't misunderstand you
Elvis having sex with a 16 year old minor in Mississippi is okay with you because it was legal.
Milk possibly having sex with a 16 year old minor in New York is not okay with you because it was illegal?
No, you don't understand shit. Not even your own, which is spectacular given your vantage point.

You said it was illegal, I pointed out that it was legal. Now stuff your noggin back into its' compfy spot.

No- I never did

Here is what I said:

Once again- you are just lying.
Once again you are the weasel and I'm pointing it out. You said Elvis was involved with a minor, but she was legal age in Mississippi.

Elvis was not celebrated and elevated by music lovers for his sexuality. Harvey Milk is knowingly-promoted specifically-for his sexuality: which was sodomizing troubled teen runaway boys who were drugged up and vulnerable..

Harvey Milk
Remind me why we should honor a pedophile who's main contribution to human history was getting gunned down?

I told my local post office to take down the stamps displayed with the others. The postal clerk was shocked to learn he was sodomizing a minor boy while officiating as his guardian. She said, "but he seems really nice from all I've heard". Then I replied, "yes, they always do, don't they?". To which her smile lingered for just a second, and then disappeared. The stamps were removed by the next week from the display. You can still ask for them, but they keep them hidden in the drawer with the surplus stock of older designs.

I encourage anyone here to inform their postal clerk that Harvey Milk was sodomizing a minor boy while officiating as his guardian. Then ask them to take down the stamps if they are displayed, or any posters or other designs advertising their existence. If the perverts want to support another pervert who victimized children sexually, let them get them from a locked drawer.
talk to the Station Manager....the clerks cant take anything like that down without his/her ok.....

Forum List

Back