Post Office Honors Pedophile. Why?

"He was impatient with excuses. He was intolerant of injustice. He demanded dignity for himself and for all Americans," said Power. "In so doing, he helped to make America more fair, more just, and more equal. In short, Harvey Milk made America more American."
What exactly did he change? California shot down gay marriage the last election they had on it. He made fags feel better is about the extent of his accomplishments. Being more American doesn't mean putting feelings are above all else, no matter how much you want it.

"He was impatient with excuses. He was intolerant of injustice. He demanded dignity for himself and for all Americans," said Power. "In so doing, he helped to make America more fair, more just, and more equal. In short, Harvey Milk made America more American."
What exactly did he change? California shot down gay marriage the last election they had on it. He made fags feel better is about the extent of his accomplishments. Being more American doesn't mean putting feelings are above all else, no matter how much you want it.

Do dates confuse you? He helped stop a law that would have meant gay teachers could be fired.

Do dates confuse you? He helped stop a law that would have meant gay teachers could be fired.
We know facts confuse you. The proposed bill Milk opposed was also opposed by Carter and Reagan. He "helped" so he belongs on a stamp? LOL

He wasn't a pedophile.

The hell he wasn't

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Supposedly Milk was attracted to boys/men in their late teens and early twenties. Still not cool - it's under age and he was a good bit older - but not pedophilia.
Close enough for Gubmint work... 'pedophile' will suffice.

So a 16 yr old (who can legally marry) is "close enough" to a 6 yr old? I don't think so.
Underage is underage.. it's all simply a matter of degree. Whether you think so or not.

No. It's not. Because "under age" is to some degree arbritrary according to the culture/nation involved. That's why the legal age of marriage varies. There's a grey area in the upper teens and they are commonly becoming sexually active at that time as well. A 18 yr old, having sex with a 16 would be statuatory rape - yet the difference in age and development is negligable. That doesn't mean it's "ok" necessarily - it's just not as black or white. If it's a 18 year old with a 16 year old in a sexual relationship - that's not the same as a 40 year old with a 16 year old and it's not the same as ANY adult with a 6 yr old.

There is absolutely no grey area in prepubescent children - NONE. And there is no question how damaging it is to a young child. I can't believe people think it's the same.

Harvey milk was not a pedophile, he was a gay sexual predator that should have been arrested and put in jail not on a USPS Stamp.

Harvey milk was not a pedophile, he was a gay sexual predator that should have been arrested and put in jail not on a USPS Stamp.

Let me see if I understand that- you think that gay sexual predators should be arrested and put in jail without any evidence- or trial- or conviction?

Why only gay sexual predators?

Bullshit.
He didnt do anything except be out and get killed. In the left wing mind that makes him a martyr. He is the MLK of the gay rights movement because he was too stupid to get out of the way.

Let me see if I understand that- you think that gay sexual predators should be arrested and put in jail without any evidence- or trial- or conviction?

You understand wrong, Did I say only gay sexual predators? doofus

Your lack of reading comprehension is nothing new- or perhaps more particularly- your blindness when it comes to anything you don't want to read.

Harvey Milk is honored for his fight for civil rights.

And I can see why that would offend you.

To the left, a man taking it up the ass is the definition of "a hero."

Bullshit.
He didnt do anything except be out and get killed. In the left wing mind that makes him a martyr. He is the MLK of the gay rights movement because he was too stupid to get out of the way.

He helped pave the way for making people like you dinosaurs. Try to make a good fossil of yourself when you drop dead.

We know facts confuse you. The proposed bill Milk opposed was also opposed by Carter and Reagan. He "helped" so he belongs on a stamp? LOL

Well we know you hate when any homosexuals fight for civil rights- and you hate the fact that Milk is being recognized for fighting for the civil rights of homosexuals.

Feel free to clarify your position- you only mentioned 'gay sexual predators'- if you meant 'all sexual predators'- you would not have needed to specify 'gay'- so feel free clarify what you meant, as opposed to what you said.

This from the liar who posted:
It amazing that every leftist troll on this thread approves of Harvey Milk butt-fucking a 16 year old drug addict.

The irony is lovely.

What lie, fuckwad?

Show me a leftist troll who isn't supporting Milk?

No- and once again you show how irrational you are- you claimed that 'every leftist troll' approves of Harvey Milk having sex with a 16 year old- but you can't actually back that up.

Because no one did.

You just lied.

Again.

Let me see if I get this right: You think homosexual rape out to be legalized. And you engage in as many strawman fallacies as NYCarb.

Isn't he the one who changed 16 year old to 14 year old? Wasn't that him earlier in the thread?

Shortbus, you're so fucking stupid you should have an assclown avie.. Oh wait.

{
Raised by his mother with four other siblings, Campbell’s father died when he was only a year old. At 14, Campbell started hanging out with gay-identified teens and men in Greenwich Village. He dropped out of school at 15 and “learned about the hustling scene where boys his age could earn far more than a quarter for their efforts.” Milk was 26 and Joe Campbell was19 when they start a relationship that lasted about 6 years – Milk’s longest partnership.

Milk was ten years older than his next partner, Craig Rodwell. And – you guessed it – Rodwell’s sexual experiences started in “childhood in a private boys’ school playing doctor.” By the time Rodwell was 14, he was prostituting himself and getting stopped by the police – along with the 40-year-old Italian man that was paying to perpetrate against him. }

The Life and Times of Harvey Milk CitizenLink

Dumbfuck.

What is a dumbfuck like you posting? Showing all of the men who were not minors that Milk had sex with?

Heck if we start listing the number of above age partners politicians have sex with, there won't be room in this thread for all of you bigots.

Feel free to clarify your position- you only mentioned 'gay sexual predators'- if you meant 'all sexual predators'- you would not have needed to specify 'gay'- so feel free clarify what you meant, as opposed to what you said.

I mentioned gay sexual predator because I was refering to Milk, you know the topic of the op? Jezus you are fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back