Post Office Honors Pedophile. Why?

Elvis was no more a pedophile than Milk- but we know Elvis was sexually involved with a minor- Priscilla has told us that- but we don't know that Milk was ever sexually involved with a minor- its just speculation.
The age of consent was/is 16 in Mississippi.

And that makes it okay then?

I just want to make sure that I don't misunderstand you
Elvis having sex with a 16 year old minor in Mississippi is okay with you because it was legal.
Milk possibly having sex with a 16 year old minor in New York is not okay with you because it was illegal?

Are these ding a lings actually arguing that statutory rape and targeting troubled children as sex toys is ok?

Liberals are deranged.

Actually it is you who are deranged.

No one has argued that statutory rape is okay, or child molestation is okay.

That is just your troubled view of the world.

Since that is exactly what you are arguing. Yes... You are deranged. :)

Since I have repeatedly said just the opposite- that child molestation is wrong regardless of the gender of the victim, that statutory rape is wrong regardless of the gender of the victim and that I believe that anyone convicted of sexual crimes involving a minor should go to prison- you have a particularly deranged view of my posts.

Are these ding a lings actually arguing that statutory rape and targeting troubled children as sex toys is ok?

Liberals are deranged.

Only if you're Elvis.

So are you ever going to list Milk's accomplishments? Or are you just going to continue to prop up his sexual predator status with deflections?

So are you ever going to prove your allegations that Milk was a sexual predator- or are you just going to keep on avoiding backing up your claims?

His good friend that wrote his biography even admitted "he had a penchant for young waifs with drug abuse problems". Sounds like a predator to me.

You never read that biography did you? Just got that quote from some Conservative website?

He wasn't a pedophile.

The hell he wasn't

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Supposedly Milk was attracted to boys/men in their late teens and early twenties. Still not cool - it's under age and he was a good bit older - but not pedophilia.
Close enough for Gubmint work... 'pedophile' will suffice.

So a 16 yr old (who can legally marry) is "close enough" to a 6 yr old? I don't think so.
Underage is underage.. it's all simply a matter of degree. Whether you think so or not.

Oh- I am sorry- i thought you meant something serious- rather than the ravings of a lunatic.

Yeah, Constitutional governance is nothing we should concern ourselves with - just sit back and left the left have free reign.

What could go wrong? :dunno:

upload_2015-5-13_12-45-30.jpeg

He wasn't a pedophile.

The hell he wasn't

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Supposedly Milk was attracted to boys/men in their late teens and early twenties. Still not cool - it's under age and he was a good bit older - but not pedophilia.
Close enough for Gubmint work... 'pedophile' will suffice.

So a 16 yr old (who can legally marry) is "close enough" to a 6 yr old? I don't think so.
Underage is underage.. it's all simply a matter of degree. Whether you think so or not.

Really? Then how come so many different places define 'underage' differently? I mean, if there's an absolute truth in this matter...

It's amazing that each and every RWNJ on this thread approves of Elvis dating a 14 year old.

It amazing that every leftist troll on this thread approves of Harvey Milk butt-fucking a 16 year old drug addict.

Actually, it isn't amazing.

Yeah, the left really IS that shitty....
Wow, is that what he did to you? I didn't realize this was personal to you. I hope you got help and were able to move past this abuse but judging from your posts I see you still suffer greatly.

It's amazing that each and every RWNJ on this thread approves of Elvis dating a 14 year old.

Have any of the people who are OUTRAGED that Harvey Milk is on a stamp actually expressed anything negative about Elvis dating a 14 year old- and being sexually intimate with her at 16 years old?

I can't remember anyone.

Let me be even more clear- IF Milk had sex with a 16 year old- it was legally and morally wrong- and if they were alive today and McKinley accused Milk of that- I would be all for arresting Milk and convicting him.

But McKinley never accused Milk of having sex with him as a minor. There is no record of that happening- it is speculation. Speculation 30 years after the fact, with both parties dead and unable to confirm or deny.

Oh- I am sorry- i thought you meant something serious- rather than the ravings of a lunatic.

Yeah, Constitutional governance is nothing we should concern ourselves with - just sit back and left the left have free reign.

What could go wrong? :dunno:
]

Oh I think rational people should concern themselves with the Constitution and government.

But you clearly are not rational.

Wow, is that what he did to you? I didn't realize this was personal to you. I hope you got help and were able to move past this abuse but judging from your posts I see you still suffer greatly.

Wow, is that your idea of a clever retort? :eek:

You should avail yourself to the free cheese behind the fridge, Rati..

Last edited:
Your lack of reading comprehension is nothing new- or perhaps more particularly- your blindness when it comes to anything you don't want to read.

Harvey Milk is honored for his fight for civil rights.

And I can see why that would offend you.

To the left, a man taking it up the ass is the definition of "a hero."

To you, all you care about is fantasizing about a man taking it up the ass- nothing else.

It amazing that every leftist troll on this thread approves of Harvey Milk butt-fucking a 16 year old drug addict.

It's amazing how much you want to talk about the sex act.

Yeah, you're really that much of a voyeur.

Wow, is that you're idea of a clever retort? :eek:

You should avail yourself to the free cheese behind the fridge, Rati..
From your description of what happened it can only be concluded that you were there.

Well you are showing yourself to be more irrational with every post- let me point out the problems with your 'claim':
  • No one has approved of Milk having sex with a minor.
  • There is no evidence that Harvey Milk ever 'butt-fucked' anyone- that is purely your sexual fantasy.
  • There is no evidence that Harvey Milk ever had sex with a minor
  • And there is no evidence that the minor you claim Milk had sex with was a drug addict.
Basically every word in your post is either wrong or an outright lie.

And you are okay with that.

It's amazing how much you want to talk about the sex act.

Yeah, you're really that much of a voyeur.
He wants to talk about it regarding a sixteen year old. Dude is sick. So sad.

Your lack of reading comprehension is nothing new- or perhaps more particularly- your blindness when it comes to anything you don't want to read.

Harvey Milk is honored for his fight for civil rights.

And I can see why that would offend you.

To the left, a man taking it up the ass is the definition of "a hero."
Boy...you really DO like to think about it, don't you?

Forum List

Back