Post office would be a total disaster

Trump is selling a myth that the Post Office is unable to handle the short term volume of the election.

Every year, the Post Office handles the Christmas rush of letters and packages which is many times more than the election ballots. I seem to get my cards and packages on time.

I will be getting my official ballot in early October. Like most voters, I will not wait until the last minute and will either mail it or probably use the drop box at our town hall.
and at election time they handle their dam election mail which is usually heavier than the regular mail on some days....and they work overtime to get their bullshit out.....they abuse their franking privilege every single one of them....when its political mail saying how wonderful they are and why you should vote for them overtime and other things are ok....

Trump is selling a myth that the Post Office is unable to handle the short term volume of the election.

Every year, the Post Office handles the Christmas rush of letters and packages which is many times more than the election ballots. I seem to get my cards and packages on time.

I will be getting my official ballot in early October. Like most voters, I will not wait until the last minute and will either mail it or probably use the drop box at our town hall.
Post office themselves and Governors said it’s impossible..you dolt

Post office serves zero point
They lose tens of billions a year in revenue

Everyday these morons put the wrong mail in my box . You expect them to handle 150 million ballots lol
1/4 of them won’t even get delivered correctly

Then you have the issue of many blue states that have “voter registry lists” , that contain hundreds of thousands of dead folks , illegals and folks who moved !!
It’s an epic mess . You either vote in person or you don’t vote
mY mail delivery service is bad

I get other peoples mail and I fail to get mail addressed to me

so just on logistics alone I have no confidence in mail in voting

but the potential for fraud is there too
Mac... if you request a ballot and don't get one, you can request another one....

If you mail in your ballot, a system is set up by your state elections, to check and make certain, they received it.... if they did not, order another mail in ballot if time allows, if not, you might have to vote in person.

There is a system that marks you off, on the voter rolls however you vote.... So if your absentee shows up, and you've already voted, your absentee vote, will not count.... or if they had your absentee ballot already, you can not vote in person if you try.
That all sounds great

but I remember when congress enacted the National No-Call list that was going to put a stop to unwanted telemarketing calls

which it didnt do because government is basically incompetent
It worked for a couple of years, but now it ain't worth crap, I hate all those calls.... that's just the persistence of the perps, fig u ring ways around the federal and state laws on this...

It definitely needs readdressing.
I dont speak spanish.

but three to five times a week I get a robo call from the same company

At first I just hung up on them

but after a while I started holding till a live person came on

when I ask to speak to someone who speaks English they hang up on me

so now when I reach a live person I curse them out

the company apparently does not care that I insult their employees because they still do not remove me from their call list

Post office themselves and Governors said it’s impossible..you dolt

Impossible without paying overtime......Like they do during the Christmas rush

Forum List

Back