Posters Calling Christian Trump Supporters ‘Trash’ Appear in New York City

Poor, poor conservatives

Garbage cans say mean things about them

Fuck I didn't think Jesus would come back in my lifetime .

Oh hell the left really is starting something now

My pastor does, in his lifetime. He's in his early 60s now. And to be clear: he is the most rational, logical person and we do not go to what many might call a "holy roller" church. When he was called to the ministry he felt God told him expressly that Jesus would come back in his lifetime.

I believe it.

The 11 disciples also thought that Jesus would return in their lifetime.

Hey Golfing Gator, where can you direct me to posts of your shooting down Islamic assertions of faith? I mean since you would laugh heartily at posters in NYC being horribly offensive to Islamic women holding their holy book.

Just want to make sure you're equal opportunity.

Okay here goes. The supernatural being(s) they believe in do not exist. Just like the other religions based on superstition.

There are people and groups who do nothing but denigrate Muslims.

So much for a new civil tone from the left:

Posters calling white, Christian supporters of President Donald Trump “trash” appeared in New York City on Oct. 25.

However, the slick branding was not approved by the city, the Department of Sanitation said late Thursday.

“These were not created or issued by the Department of Sanitation, and we do not condone the unlawful defacement of City litter baskets. We are looking into this matter,” the department said in a statement.

Did they throw bombs, shoot at them or just call them names like we do here?
Calling people names is precisely what you are accusing Trump of doing to make him guilty of "incivility," moron.
Trump is the president.

The poster guy is some NYC street artist.

Big difference in case you hadn’t noticed.

He's lowered the bar on civility, that's for sure. Too bad, college educated wealthy man who was given all the breaks too, but still, he tweets from the gutter.
No, he's just meeting the bar where the left has set it, and they don't like it.
Trump created a new low. The only reason you don’t notice is you like it and approve of incivility and violence as long as it is your side giving the limps. Well done.

Posters calling white, Christian supporters of President Donald Trump “trash” appeared in New York City on Oct. 25.

However, the slick branding was not approved by the city, the Department of Sanitation said late Thursday.

“These were not created or issued by the Department of Sanitation, and we do not condone the unlawful defacement of City litter baskets. We are looking into this matter,” the department said in a statement.
And the left still talks about civility. Pathetic bastards.
Some Mexicans don’t rape.

Get a sense of humor, those were pretty funny
Really? What do you find funny about them?

Get a sense of humor, those were pretty funny
Really? What do you find funny about them?

Humor cannot be explained. Either you get it or you do not.

Uh, where is the poster that calls "Christians" trash? I only see two, and neither does that.

But they are Bri ANY God worshiping Christian who supports the lying cheating crook in our WH are trash and I'm being kind

Calling people names is precisely what you are accusing Trump of doing to make him guilty of "incivility," moron.
Trump is the president.

He's lowered the bar on civility, that's for sure. Too bad, college educated wealthy man who was given all the breaks too, but still, he tweets from the gutter.
No, he's just meeting the bar where the left has set it, and they don't like it.
Trump created a new low. The only reason you don’t notice is you like it and approve of incivility and violence as long as it is your side giving the limps. Well done.

The left wanted gutter politics, they have been practicing gutter politics for decades. They are just mad that we elected someone who could beat them at their own game.

Trump supporters are not trash

They are low information voters easily distracted by shiny objects

Trump is the president.

The left wanted gutter politics, they have been practicing gutter politics for decades. They are just mad that we elected someone who could beat them at their own game.
Thus, both sides are the same. Isn't that wonderful!

Trump is the president.

Thus, both sides are the same. Isn't that wonderful!

After the left is destroyed and no longer a threat we can talk civility.

If the posters had been anti-left, I'm sure you'd be much more concerned about "civility" and "heated rhetoric fueling violence". It's only when it's anti-right that you think it's no big deal until bullets start flying; and then, of course, it's no one's fault except the actual shooter.

"Hypocrite" doesn't even begin to describe you.

If the posters had been anti-left, I'm sure you'd be much more concerned about "civility" and "heated rhetoric fueling violence". It's only when it's anti-right that you think it's no big deal until bullets start flying; and then, of course, it's no one's fault except the actual shooter.

"Hypocrite" doesn't even begin to describe you.

Such a Snowflake

Do those posters really upset you?

My pastor does, in his lifetime. He's in his early 60s now. And to be clear: he is the most rational, logical person and we do not go to what many might call a "holy roller" church. When he was called to the ministry he felt God told him expressly that Jesus would come back in his lifetime.

I believe it.

And how does that relate to the retorts, Of the left sliding deeper and deeper to the abyss?

I believe it.

And how does that relate to the retorts, Of the left sliding deeper and deeper to the abyss?

I was responding to the comment that her pastor thinks Jesus will be back in her lifetime. Lots of people have thought that, so far they have all been wrong.

Do try and keep up, so I do not have to explain post to you.

Forum List

Back