Posters Calling Christian Trump Supporters ‘Trash’ Appear in New York City

So much for a new civil tone from the left:

Posters calling white, Christian supporters of President Donald Trump “trash” appeared in New York City on Oct. 25.

However, the slick branding was not approved by the city, the Department of Sanitation said late Thursday.

“These were not created or issued by the Department of Sanitation, and we do not condone the unlawful defacement of City litter baskets. We are looking into this matter,” the department said in a statement.

Is it true that Mayor De Blasio has ordered all Christians to wear yellow arm bands while in New York City?

Fuck I didn't think Jesus would come back in my lifetime .

Oh hell the left really is starting something now

My pastor does, in his lifetime. He's in his early 60s now. And to be clear: he is the most rational, logical person and we do not go to what many might call a "holy roller" church. When he was called to the ministry he felt God told him expressly that Jesus would come back in his lifetime.

I believe it.

The 11 disciples also thought that Jesus would return in their lifetime.

And how does that relate to the retorts, Of the left sliding deeper and deeper to the abyss?

I was responding to the comment that her pastor thinks Jesus will be back in her lifetime. Lots of people have thought that, so far they have all been wrong.

Do try and keep up, so I do not have to explain post to you.

Then don't quote my post that she was commenting on, you do know how to do that don't ya?

Fuck I didn't think Jesus would come back in my lifetime .

Oh hell the left really is starting something now

My pastor does, in his lifetime. He's in his early 60s now. And to be clear: he is the most rational, logical person and we do not go to what many might call a "holy roller" church. When he was called to the ministry he felt God told him expressly that Jesus would come back in his lifetime.

I believe it.

And how does that relate to the retorts, Of the left sliding deeper and deeper to the abyss?

I was responding to the comment that her pastor thinks Jesus will be back in her lifetime. Lots of people have thought that, so far they have all been wrong.

Then don't quote my post that she was commenting on, you do know how to do that don't ya?

I quoted her you dumbfuck. It is not may fault you are too stupid to follow the flow of a thread.

Perhaps the Sesame Street forum would be better suited for you.

So much for a new civil tone from the left:

Posters calling white, Christian supporters of President Donald Trump “trash” appeared in New York City on Oct. 25.

However, the slick branding was not approved by the city, the Department of Sanitation said late Thursday.

“These were not created or issued by the Department of Sanitation, and we do not condone the unlawful defacement of City litter baskets. We are looking into this matter,” the department said in a statement.
And the left still talks about civility. Pathetic bastards.
Some Mexicans don’t rape.

You're just figuring that out now? You're not paying attention.

I believe it.

I quoted her you dumbfuck. It is not may fault you are too stupid to follow the flow of a thread.

Calling me dumb? You're to fucking stupid to know how to use

Calling me dumb? You're to fucking stupid to know how to use

It is like a contest today for you sheep to see who can embarrass themselves the most in the shortest amount of time.

But you are losing, so you should try harder.

It is like a contest today for you sheep to see who can embarrass themselves the most in the shortest amount of time.

But you are losing, so you should try harder.

Translation~ you can't figure out how to use Quotes

I wonder how long it will take ya twinkle toes?

I did use quotes dumb ass, hell you even quoted my quote of her post.

How dumb can one person be

Poor, poor conservatives

Garbage cans say mean things about them

God forbid it was the ten commandments there instead huh RW? We wouldn't want New Yorkers to know abortion was murder

Pretty sure Trump would not favor putting the 10 commandments on anything.

I doubt if he has read them

Have you, shitflinger?

There is no commandment of "do unto others as the party commands."

The same people crying about this are the same people calling everyone snowflakes. Go figure.

Forum List

Back