Pot legalization in OH

right now even the police are ready for changes....in pot laws....in nc you can have under 1/2 oz and it is a traffic ticket....you will get a fine and community....hell a friend got popped with a growing operation and got a large fine and little else....

the bad part in ohio was 10 people were gonna get rich as hell on it.....people want the right to grow their own....simple as that....as for the edibles....i enjoy a good edible...i just dont get the objections....or is it the looking like 'candy'...edibles should not be attractive to kids.....make em look like dog turds

I find it encouraging that the topic has evolved into a moot court discussion on the relevant laws rather than arguments for and against the use of marijuana. This suggests a weakening of the Reefer Madness fanatics' position.
Marijuana smoking is addictive and destroys brain cells. That has never changed.

it's LGBT....
what's wrong with not discriminating?
oh yeah, i forgot what type of people you are.
Pastors having to turn over their sermons for scrutinity? I don't think so.

i saw nothing about that. and if there were flaws in the law, that wasn't what was being talked about in the o/p. what was in the o/p was gloating over denying people equal treatment.

btw, i doubt that the state could interfere with what some insane, gay-bashing pastor says... and that's fine with you guys... no matter what the suicide rate is for LGBT teens because of that type of abuse and harassment.

Sister and 2 brothers, 4 nephews and 2 nieces, and their spouses, have already voted against it this morning.

Most pot smokers voted against it due to the monopoly that a few people would have growing it. That along with the fact that they wanted to make pot candy for sale also, which was a bad idea. It went down by a 2 to 1 margin, even though the majority of Ohioans support legalization.

They will just have to try again next time, with a better law.

it's LGBT....

i saw nothing about that. and if there were flaws in the law, that wasn't what was being talked about in the o/p. what was in the o/p was gloating over denying people equal treatment.

btw, i doubt that the state could interfere with what some insane, gay-bashing pastor says... and that's fine with you guys... no matter what the suicide rate is for LGBT teens because of that type of abuse and harassment.

Free speech has a cost to it, and lack of it has a higher cost, something short sighted people like you tend to ignore in the pursuit of your own goals.

it's LGBT....

Free speech has a cost to it, and lack of it has a higher cost, something short sighted people like you tend to ignore in the pursuit of your own goals.

Again I did not think the part about interfering with sermons in advance was truthful. So I don't support it. I do think it was a lie.

As for the rest, my goal is not to have anyone legally marry on Sunday and get fired from work on Monday. My comments were directed at the fact that it is, nonetheless, disgusting to toeture kids for what they're born.

I hope that clarifies.

it's LGBT....

Again I did not think the part about interfering with sermons in advance was truthful. So I don't support it. I do think it was a lie.

As for the rest, my goal is not to have anyone legally marry on Sunday and get fired from work on Monday. My comments were directed at the fact that it is, nonetheless, disgusting to toeture kids for what they're born.

I hope that clarifies.

So saying a behavior is sinful is now torture?

Sister and 2 brothers, 4 nephews and 2 nieces, and their spouses, have already voted against it this morning.

Most pot smokers voted against it due to the monopoly that a few people would have growing it. That along with the fact that they wanted to make pot candy for sale also, which was a bad idea. It went down by a 2 to 1 margin, even though the majority of Ohioans support legalization.

I get the impression that the proposition was written in order to fail.

I find it encouraging that the topic has evolved into a moot court discussion on the relevant laws rather than arguments for and against the use of marijuana. This suggests a weakening of the Reefer Madness fanatics' position.
Marijuana smoking is addictive and destroys brain cells. That has never changed.

Marijuana is no more addictive than potato chips. And drinking kills brain cells. If alcohol is sufficiently safe then pot certainly is. As alcohol is actually addictive with withdrawals so severe they can kill you.

The only guy in danger from a pot smoker is the fella between him and the Doritos.

There is no physical dependence with using Cannabis unlike the other government approved recreational drugs. Futhermore the myth that it destroys brain cell was debunked decades ago. KY used to be one of the largest producers of hemp fibers and legalization would be a boon to farmers.

There is no physical dependence with using Cannabis unlike the other government approved recreational drugs. Futhermore the myth that it destroys brain cell was debunked decades ago. KY used to be one of the largest producers of hemp fibers and legalization would be a boon to farmers.

Hemp production isn't one of the best arguments for legalizing weed. The market for fiber rope isn't what it used to be. And hemp paper isn't as good as wood pump, albeit its far more efficient in larger scales.

Alas, there's no paper shortage either. So hemp fills a need that's already met.

Hemp production isn't one of the best arguments for legalizing weed. The market for fiber rope isn't what it used to be. And hemp paper isn't as good as wood pump, albeit its far more efficient in larger scales.

Alas, there's no paper shortage either. So hemp fills a need that's already met.

An estimated 55,700 metric tons of industrial hemp are produced around the world each year. China, Russia, and South Korea are the leading hemp-producing nations. They account for 70 percent of the world's industrial hemp supply.

Canada had 38,828 licensed acres of industrial hemp in 2011. Canadian exports of hemp seed and hemp products were estimated at more than $10 million, with most going to the U.S.

Because there is no commercial industrial hemp production in the United States, the U.S. market is largely dependent on imports, both as finished hemp-containing products and as ingredients for use in further processing. More than 30 nations grow industrial hemp as an agricultural commodity. The United States is the only industrialized nation that does not allow industrial hemp production.

Industrial Hemp Facts

Forum List

Back