Potential Black Owners Lining Up To Buy Clippers Already

ESPN, The Herd with Collin Cowherd says Oprah is interested in buying the Clippers.

Magic Johnson was interested, but swore off it when asked yesterday. Maybe later.

They got rid of that racist Jew, now they want a black owner to replace him.

Great way to effect change.

Al Sharpton earned his keep I'm tellin yah...

What happens if one of the other owners gave to a Christian organization? Will they take his shit too? Call him homophobic?
Breaking, World, US & Local News - nydailynews.com - NY Daily News

I guess no more evidence is needed to prove you're a ditto head, who echoes the words of Rush Limbaugh. Pitiful.

Heard it on the Herd, not Rush.

Provided a link so'es you'all wouldn't pee yourselves saying I made it all up. Thup..........

.....wtf does thup mean anyway? I know what derp means.

Last edited:
Maybe the self-identifying-as-black owner will change the name to the Zulus as an alternative to the Celtics.

Personally I prefer the Cushites. They were the first to discover tetracycline.

Tetracycline doesn't sound like much of a fighting image.

Thats why I said Cushites. Black people like peace. Why does it have to be a fighting image? Why are white people like you so violent?

Having Oprah owning the team will be great, every day the players can discuss the negative impact losing has had on them. Then they can cry and feel good about themselves because it wasn't their fault.

Then Oprah could get them all some USDA Beef.

Having Oprah owning the team will be great, every day the players can discuss the negative impact losing has had on them. Then they can cry and feel good about themselves because it wasn't their fault.

Then Oprah could get them all some USDA Beef.

and gift baskets in their lockers after every game.

Potential Black Owners Lining Up To Buy Clippers Already

Why not? And hold them to the same standard as was Sterling: no "no niggah pleaz" crap.

A new, black owner would surely say: "Ain't no cracker allowed or welcome here!" and Al Sharpton and Skeletor (NBA commissioner) would cheer wildly.

Oprah can go get her face smashed in like the Color Purple. Most racist bitch alive. Oh the irony!

Professional sports only help keep black folks in the chains they're always complaining about. I wouldn't want any those scumbags near me white or black.

Forum List

Back