POTUS Epic fAiL

I worked for DoD and thus were not impacted by shutdowns. Its all part of the job if you are impacted., Go work in the private sector and see how that works out

-Geaux
----------------------------------- it amazes me , its like people think that these Military Volunteers and federal job volunteers opinion matters .

why do they matter less than yours?
---------------------------------------------- public Servants can have opinions but they should not get their way as they are afterall just taxpayer paid 'Public Servants' and the good of the USA as an Entity and Nation is all that matters GGator .

They are also tax payers so their opinions and views are just as important and valid as yours (assuming you pay taxes)

so simply , i do not like their outsized influence on 'government' simply because they ARE government GGator . .

You know what I thought was particularly disgusting in Trump's speech today? When he praised all the people as "patriots" for being willing to forgo pay because they were supporting his border wall.

No. They weren't. There were many people who said that all they wanted to do was go back to work, because they didn't want to starve or end up on the streets.

And, most of those "patriots" that decided to starve instead of work, don't support Trump's wall.
you didnt like what trump said.

ill never get over the shock.

I find it disgusting that he tried to use those government workers by saying they willingly went through the shutdown in support of his wall, when clearly they didn't, as evidenced by the protests, marches, and interviews on the news.

Really? Where were the protests? The three guys who got arrested at McConnell's office? Where were the marches? I must have missed it. Who was interviewed? Every interview I saw with the CBP showed they wanted the wall more than their pay!
-------------------------------------- and there of course , in your post number 74 you say it Admiral . These CBP that you mention were more interested in securing the good for the USA rather than being interested in mere money . And that sounds about Right to me Admiral and GGator .

Last edited:
You know what I thought was particularly disgusting in Trump's speech today? When he praised all the people as "patriots" for being willing to forgo pay because they were supporting his border wall.

No. They weren't. There were many people who said that all they wanted to do was go back to work, because they didn't want to starve or end up on the streets.

And, most of those "patriots" that decided to starve instead of work, don't support Trump's wall.
you didnt like what trump said.

ill never get over the shock.

I find it disgusting that he tried to use those government workers by saying they willingly went through the shutdown in support of his wall, when clearly they didn't, as evidenced by the protests, marches, and interviews on the news.

Really? Where were the protests? The three guys who got arrested at McConnell's office? Where were the marches? I must have missed it. Who was interviewed? Every interview I saw with the CBP showed they wanted the wall more than their pay!
-------------------------------------- and there of course , in your post you say it Admiral . These CBP that you mention were more interested in securing the good for the USA rather than being interested in mere money . And that sounds about Right to me GGator .

you know, I know a fair number of BP agents, there tends to be a fair number of former military in their ranks. None of them are willing to work for free, none of them are saying "yeah, keep my paycheck I am doing this for my love of country".

Trump Repubtards controlled the Presidency, Senate, House, Governorships & Supreme Court, but REFUSED to alter the Constitution to END "Birthright Citizenship"! The "Border Wall" can't even stop a extremely pregnant woman from climbing over just before her baby comes out. Reagan & Republicans rolled out the welcome mat for foreigners.
----------------------------------- yep , reagan and old man bush started the whole invasion process in 1986 and ' jebito bush' and s0n 'jorge p. bush' [both repub rinos] are still looking to score big with the imported population of third worlders Kiss .

as i said , They ARE the 'government' GGator .

We are all the government...you know the old "government of the people, by the people, for the people"

The people that work for the government are no different than you or I. They go to work to earn a living to provide for themselves and their families.

Do you bitch when autoworkers have input on their working conditions and salaries?

T
Hope Im wrong, but one reason Trump capitulated is because we are getting ready to put boots on the ground in Venezuela

-Geaux
THat would be a retarded move, and given who we are talking about you may be right.

I worked for DoD and thus were not impacted by shutdowns. Its all part of the job if you are impacted., Go work in the private sector and see how that works out

-Geaux
----------------------------------- it amazes me , its like people think that these Military Volunteers and federal job volunteers opinion matters .

---------------------------------------------- public Servants can have opinions but they should not get their way as they are afterall just taxpayer paid 'Public Servants' and the good of the USA as an Entity and Nation is all that matters GGator .

They are also tax payers so their opinions and views are just as important and valid as yours (assuming you pay taxes)
Government employees don't pay taxes.

We are all the government...you know the old "government of the people, by the people, for the people"

The people that work for the government are no different than you or I. They go to work to earn a living to provide for themselves and their families.

Do you bitch when autoworkers have input on their working conditions and salaries?
Wrong, we are not the government. If I was, then why can't I lower my taxes? The government is a gang of men separate and distinct from the people they rule.

People who work for the government make a living sucking off people who actually produce something people are willing to pay for voluntarily.

-Geaux

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Are you stupid?

who the fuck told you that lie?

They pay the same taxes everyone else does.

People who work for the government make a living sucking off people who actually produce something people are willing to pay for voluntarily.

those damn military people sucking off of good people like you...how dare they

He was kidding.

He kids.

He's a kidder.

He kids.

Poll of the week: An ABC News/Washington Post poll finds that only 37% of Americans approve of the job President Donald Trump is doing. A significantly higher 58% disapprove. This makes for a net approval rating of -21 points.

Posting out of topic and thread, Wanna see if the new AHole mod bans me.

I can't imagine a more biased source for a poll than ABC and the Washington Post.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Are you stupid?

who the fuck told you that lie?

They pay the same taxes everyone else does.
All their income is tax money, so how do they pay any taxes? They perform a bookkeeping transaction where they subtract something from what they receive in taxes.

---------------------------- silly comparison , auto workers are PRIVATE industry . As i said , federal employees ARE the government .

those damn military people sucking off of good people like you...how dare they
------------------------------------------- they ALL volunteer for their jobs and are Paid wages by Taxpayers and they do as 'gov' rulers tell them to do GGator . [same as its always been , for MOST of mans history GGator ]

Forum List

Back