POTUS Epic fAiL

Trump caved and gave up the only leverage he had. In 3 weeks having already caved he will cave again the Dem's know this.

I thought he was supposed to be good at making deals.

LMAO

#Winning

Dem's are filthy shit stains who don't care how long a shut down would go on so long as they got their ounce of flesh from Trump. Naturally I hate Dem's even more, they will be destroyed eventually.

Sounds like you're just having a bad day because your orange deity turned into a gigantic pussy.

Tissue?

Burn in hell leftists.

You know what I thought was particularly disgusting in Trump's speech today? When he praised all the people as "patriots" for being willing to forgo pay because they were supporting his border wall.

No. They weren't. There were many people who said that all they wanted to do was go back to work, because they didn't want to starve or end up on the streets.

And, most of those "patriots" that decided to starve instead of work, don't support Trump's wall.
you didnt like what trump said.

ill never get over the shock.

I find it disgusting that he tried to use those government workers by saying they willingly went through the shutdown in support of his wall, when clearly they didn't, as evidenced by the protests, marches, and interviews on the news.

Well, they diddnt do anything about their unemployment so yeah, they willingly went through it. I don’t recall Trump saying there were volunteers.

Bad week for trump. After damaging our economy for weeks with a shutdown he gets nothing in return. Earlier in the week Pelosi tells him he's not giving the state of the union. And another one of his buddies arrested. The longer this presidency goes the worse it gets.

Trump caved and gave up the only leverage he had. In 3 weeks having already caved he will cave again the Dem's know this.

LMAO

#Winning

Dem's are filthy shit stains who don't care how long a shut down would go on so long as they got their ounce of flesh from Trump. Naturally I hate Dem's even more, they will be destroyed eventually.
:boo_hoo14::CryingCow::CryingCow::th_BlackHelicopter::gs:

LMAO

#Winning

LOL you just got IGNORED, to infinity :auiqs.jpg:

LMAO

#Winning

LOL you just got IGNORED, to infinity :auiqs.jpg:
Awesome news, snowfake.

You know what I thought was particularly disgusting in Trump's speech today? When he praised all the people as "patriots" for being willing to forgo pay because they were supporting his border wall.

No. They weren't. There were many people who said that all they wanted to do was go back to work, because they didn't want to starve or end up on the streets.

And, most of those "patriots" that decided to starve instead of work, don't support Trump's wall.

Show me one person who is “starving” because of the shutdown. All Fed employees I know love shutdowns because they are free vacations.
No one is starved no. If anything the shut down proved that the government is over bloated and a lot of those workers are not needed.

Trump's poll numbers were sinking, now that Pelosi holds his balls in her purse, maybe the right should make sure his poll numbers falls to zero and show him exactly what he should really have been afraid of.

LMAO

#Winning

Sounds like you're just having a bad day because your orange deity turned into a gigantic pussy.

Tissue?
Burn in hell leftists.
Aww it's gonna be ok.

you didnt like what trump said.

ill never get over the shock.

I find it disgusting that he tried to use those government workers by saying they willingly went through the shutdown in support of his wall, when clearly they didn't, as evidenced by the protests, marches, and interviews on the news.

Really? Where were the protests? The three guys who got arrested at McConnell's office? Where were the marches? I must have missed it. Who was interviewed? Every interview I saw with the CBP showed they wanted the wall more than their pay!

Show me one person who is “starving” because of the shutdown. All Fed employees I know love shutdowns because they are free vacations.

If you are a federal employee, every day is a vacation.

Military personnel are also considered federal employees. Same with the Coast Guard. I know that when I went through the shutdown in the 90's, it was anything BUT a "vacation", and there were several deployments where I worked my ass off for the 6 months we were deployed. No vacation there either.

I dare you to ask a Coast Guard sailor if this shutdown has been a "vacation".

I don't think you get the point. He was talking about furloughed employees.

that was it.

They didn't care about the illegals either.

-Geaux

They never had to prove it as the Democrats were never tested. What Trump offered was a 3 year deferral and in return he wanted money for a wall and immigration restrictions. He got 80% and gave away 20%. Democrats were right to reject it and should continue to reject it.
How is that 80%? $5 billion is pocket change. What are the Dims giving up except allowing more illegals to enter the country?

ye of little faith... your messiah, never gives up... you should know that...

For now...he did the right thing, by ending the shutdown...

but, not for a nano second, do I believe he's given up, on his wall...

Vegas has it as 100-1 that Trump uses the National Emergency option and since it takes a Joint Resolution of Congress to end the emergency, it looks good that the Senate would support the wall and the courts would let it go since it is totally Constitutional.
Otherwise what basis would the courts have for stopping it?

I worked for DoD and thus were not impacted by shutdowns. Its all part of the job if you are impacted., Go work in the private sector and see how that works out

-Geaux
----------------------------------- it amazes me , its like people think that these Military Volunteers and federal job volunteers opinion matters .

why do they matter less than yours?

I worked for DoD and thus were not impacted by shutdowns. Its all part of the job if you are impacted., Go work in the private sector and see how that works out

-Geaux
----------------------------------- it amazes me , its like people think that these Military Volunteers and federal job volunteers opinion matters .

why do they matter less than yours?
---------------------------------------------- public Servants can have opinions but they should not get their way as they are afterall just taxpayer paid 'Public Servants' and the good of the USA as an Entity and Nation is all that matters GGator .

Forum List

Back