POTUS Epic fAiL

You know what I thought was particularly disgusting in Trump's speech today? When he praised all the people as "patriots" for being willing to forgo pay because they were supporting his border wall.

No. They weren't. There were many people who said that all they wanted to do was go back to work, because they didn't want to starve or end up on the streets.

And, most of those "patriots" that decided to starve instead of work, don't support Trump's wall.

Show me one person who is “starving” because of the shutdown. All Fed employees I know love shutdowns because they are free vacations.

There are many of them who are visiting food banks because they don't have money to feed their families.

Federal workers line up for free meals, visit food banks as shutdown hits Day 28

Government shutdown: Federal employees, contractors turn to food banks to help - CNN

As Shutdown Continues, Thousands Of Federal Workers Visit D.C.-Area Pop-Up Food Banks

Federal employees showing up to food banks in the hundreds as shutdown enters fourth week: report
Couple if issues here. Many of them are in California. That is there choice to live in such a high cost of living location which might explain whey they live pay check to pay check.

-Geaux

The more you post, the more ridiculous your posts are becoming.
Grammatical/spelling errors galore... Nonetheless, they can't have their cake and eat it too

-Geaux

You know what I thought was particularly disgusting in Trump's speech today? When he praised all the people as "patriots" for being willing to forgo pay because they were supporting his border wall.

No. They weren't. There were many people who said that all they wanted to do was go back to work, because they didn't want to starve or end up on the streets.

And, most of those "patriots" that decided to starve instead of work, don't support Trump's wall.

Show me one person who is “starving” because of the shutdown. All Fed employees I know love shutdowns because they are free vacations.

There are many of them who are visiting food banks because they don't have money to feed their families.

Federal workers line up for free meals, visit food banks as shutdown hits Day 28

Government shutdown: Federal employees, contractors turn to food banks to help - CNN

As Shutdown Continues, Thousands Of Federal Workers Visit D.C.-Area Pop-Up Food Banks

Federal employees showing up to food banks in the hundreds as shutdown enters fourth week: report
Couple if issues here. Many of them are in California. That is there choice to live in such a high cost of living location which might explain whey they live pay check to pay check.

-Geaux

The more you post, the more ridiculous your posts are becoming.

Grammatical/spelling errors galore... Nonetheless, they can't have their cake and eat it too

-Geaux

LOL

Who would have thought that Nancy is more cold-blooded than Donald?? She was willing to let planes crash and diabetics die for lack of funding?! My wife likes that Trump caved to protect the country, and she is no Trump fan.

What happened was that Trump faced the reality of the situation. The people around him such as Kelly and Mattis were generally able to prevent Trump from doing stupid things. However in the in the last 6-8 months, we have seen the unhinged Trump. The shutdown was a unhinged act.

That is because most shutdowns are of a short duration as long as it is not a Republican shutdown. Republicans hold the top 3 shutdowns in history, The Trump shutdown, the Gingrich shutdown and the Cruz shutdown. Many people were forced to go to food banks. Many workers were literally down to their last pennies.

that was it.

They didn't care about the illegals either.

-Geaux

They never had to prove it as the Democrats were never tested. What Trump offered was a 3 year deferral and in return he wanted money for a wall and immigration restrictions. He got 80% and gave away 20%. Democrats were right to reject it and should continue to reject it.

you didnt like what trump said.

ill never get over the shock.

I find it disgusting that he tried to use those government workers by saying they willingly went through the shutdown in support of his wall, when clearly they didn't, as evidenced by the protests, marches, and interviews on the news.
youve found pretty much everything he does disgusting.

Man. You really take this personally. You must love that piece of shit. You want everyone to be nice to him. It’s weird. He’s a very bad human.

Trump just said he didn't concede on building the wall. Fake News bots going haywire after Roger Stone is released. With the SOTU back on.

That is almost as tone deaf as the idiotic remarks by the Secretary of Commerce this week... no... more, actually.

"Mexico is going to pay for the wall."

"Ok, Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall right now. We'll pay for it and then they'll pay us back for it."

"Ok so WE need to pay for the wall. I will keep the government shut down until we get a wall."

"Ok fine, it doesn't have to be a wall. It can be steel slats."

"Ok I'm just going to open the government now. But I'll shut it down again if I don't get my wall. Or fence, or whatever."

Trump caved and gave up the only leverage he had. In 3 weeks having already caved he will cave again the Dem's know this.

I thought he was supposed to be good at making deals.

LMAO

#Winning

Dem's are filthy shit stains who don't care how long a shut down would go on so long as they got their ounce of flesh from Trump. Naturally I hate Dem's even more, they will be destroyed eventually.

Trump caved and gave up the only leverage he had. In 3 weeks having already caved he will cave again the Dem's know this.

I thought he was supposed to be good at making deals.

LMAO

#Winning

Dem's are filthy shit stains who don't care how long a shut down would go on so long as they got their ounce of flesh from Trump. Naturally I hate Dem's even more, they will be destroyed eventually.

Sounds like you're just having a bad day because your orange deity turned into a gigantic pussy.

Tissue?

Forum List

Back