POTUS Epic fAiL

Who would have thought that Nancy is more cold-blooded than Donald?? She was willing to let planes crash and diabetics die for lack of funding?! My wife likes that Trump caved to protect the country, and she is no Trump fan.

Trumped caved for two reasons: He misplayed Speaker Pelosi, she is steel and he is tin foil; and, he was being mocked on cable TV.

You know what I thought was particularly disgusting in Trump's speech today? When he praised all the people as "patriots" for being willing to forgo pay because they were supporting his border wall.

No. They weren't. There were many people who said that all they wanted to do was go back to work, because they didn't want to starve or end up on the streets.

And, most of those "patriots" that decided to starve instead of work, don't support Trump's wall.
We know the majority of government employees aren't patriots.

You know what I thought was particularly disgusting in Trump's speech today? When he praised all the people as "patriots" for being willing to forgo pay because they were supporting his border wall.

No. They weren't. There were many people who said that all they wanted to do was go back to work, because they didn't want to starve or end up on the streets.

And, most of those "patriots" that decided to starve instead of work, don't support Trump's wall.

Show me one person who is “starving” because of the shutdown. All Fed employees I know love shutdowns because they are free vacations.

There are many of them who are visiting food banks because they don't have money to feed their families.

Federal workers line up for free meals, visit food banks as shutdown hits Day 28

Government shutdown: Federal employees, contractors turn to food banks to help - CNN

As Shutdown Continues, Thousands Of Federal Workers Visit D.C.-Area Pop-Up Food Banks

Federal employees showing up to food banks in the hundreds as shutdown enters fourth week: report

I think someone in Congress should propose a bill that changes the paycheck payments of Congressman, their staff, and all the members of the executive branch from monthly to every other month beginning immediately upon passing. That way every one of them gets to go a month without a paycheck. If that presents a problem they can borrow the money, have a garage sale, or take a second job.

Hope Im wrong, but one reason Trump capitulated is because we are getting ready to put boots on the ground in Venezuela

-Geaux

Who would have thought that Nancy is more cold-blooded than Donald?? She was willing to let planes crash and diabetics die for lack of funding?! My wife likes that Trump caved to protect the country, and she is no Trump fan.
The difference is the media would cover everything Nazi Piglosi.

Trumped caved for two reasons: He misplayed Speaker Pelosi, she is steel and he is tin foil; and, he was being mocked on cable TV.
Indeed. He threw up the white flag and bowed to the machine

-Geaux

We disagree. When the air traffic controllers were calling in, and that affected air traffic all over, he caved to keep the shutdown from becoming a disaster. I would have bet that Nancy would have caved first to protect diabetics from dying because they couldn't buy insulin. My wife liked that Trump caved, it showed he cares, and my wife is no Trump fan.

I worked for DoD and thus were not impacted by shutdowns. Its all part of the job if you are impacted., Go work in the private sector and see how that works out

-Geaux
----------------------------------- it amazes me , its like people think that these Military Volunteers and federal job volunteers opinion matters .

Show me one person who is “starving” because of the shutdown. All Fed employees I know love shutdowns because they are free vacations.

There are many of them who are visiting food banks because they don't have money to feed their families.

Federal workers line up for free meals, visit food banks as shutdown hits Day 28

Government shutdown: Federal employees, contractors turn to food banks to help - CNN

As Shutdown Continues, Thousands Of Federal Workers Visit D.C.-Area Pop-Up Food Banks

Federal employees showing up to food banks in the hundreds as shutdown enters fourth week: report
Couple if issues here. Many of them are in California. That is there choice to live in such a high cost of living location which might explain whey they live pay check to pay check.

-Geaux

The more you post, the more ridiculous your posts are becoming.

When the republicans did not fund it, we knew.

Didn't we?

He tried, but this thing is so rigged. If you all really think Trump was going to win this Zax like stare down with press and propaganda and poll numbers showing what it was doing.

The real numbers are the economy. That, is still thriving, but it was taking a hit.

Right now, the economy is the whole case. Like I said, there was a slim chance he was ever going to get a wall. Not with the scumbags on both sides.

Draining the swamp is about as futile as sweeping sand off the beach.

Know this. If the democrats get a super majority in 2020, America is gone. If you are in the middle class, you will be royally fucked.

Eventually they will get it. The tribulations need to happen before His return. We may very well live through it.
------------------------------------------ thanks for your input but the only thing that matters to me is that TRUMP Caved and the words of caving freely poured out of his mouth Owl .

Please don't ever forget that democrats LOVE people who are suffering. You may think that is an exaggeration.

EVERYTHING is political, and EVERYTHING is about their AGENDA. The world wide new world order AGENDA. It is WORLD WIDE and we should know this by now.

For those that yell about the "two party system," well we have not had a true opposition party for years. Decades.

We have been in a one party system for a long time. We have all been duped. No one represents us really.

Trump is trying but Washington is doing what they do to anyone that stands up to their plans. Destroy. Their usual tactics have not worked, but eventually they will find a way.

Forum List

Back