POTUS Has Cut Funding to Planned Parenthood

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

On Friday, President Trump kept another one of his campaign promises by signing off on an administrative rule change that will effectively eliminate roughly $60 million in federal family-planning money for Planned Parenthood and instead direct it toward faith-based institutions that are opposed to abortion.

Dems Threaten To Sue As Trump Cuts Funding For Planned Parenthood

So the orange whore wants more abortions and gives money to the sick misogynist cults. This country is turning into a theocracy run by the sick and perverted, and on the public's dime. Soon we will have pigs like graham and jeffress and the rest of the perverts showing up in our medical examination rooms.

We are losing our freedom day by day.

Not really.

Yes. We are. Female people, the one-half of the American population, want to prevent unwanted pregnancy, and should and must continue to have the right to do so. Instead, the whore's administration is handing our fates over to the monkey cults. We don't even know who is in these monkey cults. Which people are these? Why assume that every female person is a member of a monkey cult?

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

On Friday, President Trump kept another one of his campaign promises by signing off on an administrative rule change that will effectively eliminate roughly $60 million in federal family-planning money for Planned Parenthood and instead direct it toward faith-based institutions that are opposed to abortion.

Less access to birth control equal more abortions.

And here I thought you people were against abortions.

One more thing the "right" lies about.

The 60 million was used for abortion. The other services are still available

-Geaux

Under the rule, clinics would still have to provide an array of contraceptive services but could partner or subcontract with groups that stress abstinence only or natural family planning. It would also bar Planned Parenthood and other health care providers that accept the funding from making any abortion referrals or performing abortions — regardless of the funding source — at the same facilities where they provide Title X services like birth control, mammograms and cancer screenings.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

So the orange whore wants more abortions and gives money to the sick misogynist cults. This country is turning into a theocracy run by the sick and perverted, and on the public's dime. Soon we will have pigs like graham and jeffress and the rest of the perverts showing up in our medical examination rooms.

We are losing our freedom day by day.

Not really.

Yes. We are. Female people, the one-half of the American population, want to prevent unwanted pregnancy, and should and must continue to have the right to do so. Instead, the whore's administration is handing our fates over to the monkey cults. We don't even know who is in these monkey cults. Which people are these? Why assume that every female person is a member of a monkey cult?

Why don't you just say "women"? Why are you trying to be so technical with that description? This isn't a Freshman-level research paper.

Donald doesn't give a rat's ass about abortion one way or another. Hell, he's probably funded a few himself. And women still have the option of getting an abortion. How has that changed?

The nation does not want abortion and does not want a big birth rate. So don't get preggers.

More and more young working married couples not having kids is the trend. Less abortions will be sought after. Both wins.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

Speaking of lies, nobody is cutting "access", you lolberal fruitcake...Everyone can go kill their children just like they have since 1973.

Yes I know, that is the problem That has not changed but birth control will be harder to get...which will lead to more babies which will lead to more abortions.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

Speaking of lies, nobody is cutting "access", you lolberal fruitcake...Everyone can go kill their children just like they have since 1973.

Yes I know, that is the problem That has not changed but birth control will be harder to get...which will lead to more babies which will lead to more abortions.
Birth control is no harder to get, nor is it expensive...Quit making lame liberoidal excuses for freeloaders.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

Birth control is no harder to get, nor is it expensive...Quit making lame liberoidal excuses for freeloaders.

If you really wanted to cut the number of abortions you would support give BC away like candy. Somethings trump political ideology, killing fewer babies is one of those things for me.

But not many agree.

We should encourage contraception....yet we encourage, almost pressure, young folk to have kids. It's wrong.

That's because there aren't enough young people to support the old people who will no longer be able to work soon, and the boomers are panicking about it.

We Millennials don't really care about them, of course, since they are the greediest, most selfish generation in American history. Not to mention they've done nothing but hate on us for the past decade or so ...

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

Read the OP. Those services (birth control) will still be available at PP.

-Geaux

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

-Geaux

Under the rule, clinics would still have to provide an array of contraceptive services but could partner or subcontract with groups that stress abstinence only or natural family planning. It would also bar Planned Parenthood and other health care providers that accept the funding from making any abortion referrals or performing abortions — regardless of the funding source — at the same facilities where they provide Title X services like birth control, mammograms and cancer screenings.

PP does not use federal funds for abortion, most of their federal funds come via medicare.

The nation does not want abortion and does not want a big birth rate. So don't get preggers.

But the anti-Planned Parenthood types want more unwanted pregnancies and abortions and a big birth rate. PP was designed in part to PREVENT unwanted pregnancies.

You people who want more unplanned pregnancies, even if you get your way and they all result in a woman going through labor, must come up with a plan as to who will raise and educate the resultant children to adulthood. What is your plan? So far--crickets. If I was to undergo a forced pregnancy tomorrow, could I drop off the resulting baby in your arms? You do know what to do, don't you?

Please point out how and why there will be less access to birth control... There is a freaking drugstore on every other corner...

Birth control can be expensive, cut funding to those who offer it for free/cheap and less will use it.

Then I guess they need to start breaking out the rusty close hanger

-Geaux
Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

-Geaux

PP does not use federal funds for abortion, most of their federal funds come via medicare.

Yes they do

-Geaux

But the anti-Planned Parenthood types want more unwanted pregnancies and abortions and a big birth rate. PP was designed in part to PREVENT unwanted pregnancies.

You people who want more unplanned pregnancies, even if you get your way and they all result in a woman going through labor, must come up with a plan as to who will raise and educate the resultant children to adulthood. What is your plan? So far--crickets. If I was to undergo a forced pregnancy tomorrow, could I drop off the resulting baby in your arms? You do know what to do, don't you?

Use birth control and take responsibility for your own lives. Women are always talking about how strong and independent they are now, right? Pay for your own shit. It's pretty simple. Men can do it. So can you.

Nobody wants a high birth rate. We just want no abortions. Birth rate is not important to a nation

Forum List

Back