POTUS Has Cut Funding to Planned Parenthood

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

On Friday, President Trump kept another one of his campaign promises by signing off on an administrative rule change that will effectively eliminate roughly $60 million in federal family-planning money for Planned Parenthood and instead direct it toward faith-based institutions that are opposed to abortion.

Dems Threaten To Sue As Trump Cuts Funding For Planned Parenthood

So the orange whore wants more abortions and gives money to the sick misogynist cults. The stupid whore doesn't/can't/won't realize that PP does more to PREVENT pregnancy than any other organization.

This country is turning into a theocracy run by the sick and perverted, and on the public's dime. Soon we will have pigs like graham and jeffress and the rest of the perverts showing up in our medical examination rooms.

We are losing our freedom day by day.
You are pro murder of infants and you call us perverted? Omg!

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

On Friday, President Trump kept another one of his campaign promises by signing off on an administrative rule change that will effectively eliminate roughly $60 million in federal family-planning money for Planned Parenthood and instead direct it toward faith-based institutions that are opposed to abortion.

Less access to birth control equal more abortions.

And here I thought you people were against abortions.

One more thing the "right" lies about.
You have access to birth control. Why dew ewe lie?

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

Planned Parenthood doesn't need tax dollars. They make millions each year off abortions and selling body parts. The millions they get from tax payers goes to fund Democrat campaigns, which they do because of a loophole. It should be illegal for them to donate. Without handouts, they would have to donate from their own profits and we know how leftists hate spending their own money.
PROVE any of this.

Birth control can be expensive, cut funding to those who offer it for free/cheap and less will use it.

free/cheap = subsidized by the tax payer... My hands shake really bad if I don't have a beer and it effects my driving... Will you subsidize my beer?

Our farmers are subsidized by the tax payer to the tune of 20 billion a year (and 32 billion last year) and nary a word from people like you.

I am normally against such things, but my desire to see less babies killed overrides my desire not to subsidize birth control.
If you wanted less babies killed you would be against abortion.

-Geaux

I am against abortion, always have been, always will be. There are 1000 post from me on this forum supporting that.

The most effective way to stop abortion is to slow/stop unwanted pregnancies. The best way to do that is easy access to birth control.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

Less access to birth control equal more abortions.

And here I thought you people were against abortions.

One more thing the "right" lies about.

The 60 million was used for abortion. The other services are still available

-Geaux

Under the rule, clinics would still have to provide an array of contraceptive services but could partner or subcontract with groups that stress abstinence only or natural family planning. It would also bar Planned Parenthood and other health care providers that accept the funding from making any abortion referrals or performing abortions — regardless of the funding source — at the same facilities where they provide Title X services like birth control, mammograms and cancer screenings.
No, it wasn't. Because of the Hyde Amendment, it's illegal to use public funds for abortions except in cases of incest, rape, or the health of the mother; and had Planned Parenthood been doing that, they would have been shut down entirely years ago. This is yet another example of how rightarded conservatives are.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

So the orange whore wants more abortions and gives money to the sick misogynist cults. The stupid whore doesn't/can't/won't realize that PP does more to PREVENT pregnancy than any other organization.

This country is turning into a theocracy run by the sick and perverted, and on the public's dime. Soon we will have pigs like graham and jeffress and the rest of the perverts showing up in our medical examination rooms.

We are losing our freedom day by day.
You are pro murder of infants and you call us perverted? Omg!
Murder by prevention of pregnancy in the first place? You need a psychiatrist. Something that is not there, is not there.

You refer to yourself as "us"? Who is "us"?

Federal funds aren't used for abortion. There has been a law against it since like forever.
More leftist misleading statements and propaganda. When federal funds are allocated for bc, cancer screening, etc., then PP can use existing funds for abortions instead of bc, cancer screening, etc. Do you think nobody can figure that out?

So you support cutting off all aid to Israel, right?
Man, that's desperate. lol

I am against abortion, always have been, always will be. There are 1000 post from me on this forum supporting that.

The most effective way to stop abortion is to slow/stop unwanted pregnancies. The best way to do that is easy access to birth control.
Then ban abortion and fund birth control.

Someone needs to explain why we cannot use modern technology to prevent unwanted pregnancy. PP has been in the forefront of access to this technology..

The same people who oppose abortion seem to be opposed to using available technology to avoid unwanted pregnancy in the first place, but won't explain themselves. Just what are they up to?

Every pro lifer is a huge proponent of contraception.

Many that call themselves pro-life also oppose contraception on religious grounds.

Many of us never understood what these "religious grounds" were, including my late father (RIP). Who is in charge of these religions and makes these calls? They obviously are humans, but are never identified.It's always "the Church", but just who are the humans who make decisions for "The Church"?

Federal funds aren't used for abortion. There has been a law against it since like forever.
More leftist misleading statements and propaganda. When federal funds are allocated for bc, cancer screening, etc., then PP can use existing funds for abortions instead of bc, cancer screening, etc. Do you think nobody can figure that out?
Israel has state funded abortion. We send Israel tax dollars. If you support not funding planned parenthood, you must also be opposed to tax dollars paying for them in Israel, right?

Birth control can be expensive, cut funding to those who offer it for free/cheap and less will use it.

free/cheap = subsidized by the tax payer... My hands shake really bad if I don't have a beer and it effects my driving... Will you subsidize my beer?

Our farmers are subsidized by the tax payer to the tune of 20 billion a year (and 32 billion last year) and nary a word from people like you.

I am normally against such things, but my desire to see less babies killed overrides my desire not to subsidize birth control.
If you wanted less babies killed you would be against abortion.

-Geaux

The best way is to make abortion illegal.

-Geaux

Israel has state funded abortion. We send Israel tax dollars. If you support not funding planned parenthood, you must also be opposed to tax dollars paying for them in Israel, right?
Obama sent millions and millions to Iran and they have human rights atrocities like... throwing gays off roofs etc. Do you want that money back?

-Geaux

The sad thing about this is it won't stop even one abortion.

trump and the crazy people are taking money from programs that prevent abortions.

The money that pays for abortions at PP is separate from the medicaid funds that pay for the 97% of the services PP provides. Only 3% of their business is abortion and that's paid by private donations and the patient themselves.

I've been donating to that private fund that pays for abortions for those who can't afford it since the 90s. Women like me send our hard earned money to make sure that all women have access to safe abortions. Women like me will make sure that the funds for that service will never stop. No matter what the government and crazy people do or say.

Planned Parenthood isn't the only organization that does this. There's another one which their only mission is to provide the money for women to have an abortion. They pay for the abortion, travel and lodging for women trapped in crazy red states. I've been donating to that organization since the bush boy years.

And guess what you crazy people? I've deducted every penny of the contributions from my taxes so I've made sure that you crazy people have been paying for abortions against your will for literally decades. And there's absolutely nothing you or anyone can do about it.

If you want to force your beliefs on me and the women of this nation millions of women and myself are making sure that you've been paying for abortions against your will and beliefs for a very long time.

None of you will stop abortion. You can elect politicians who will write EOs or change regulations all you want. The next democratic president will just reverse all of it. That is IF it's even allowed to stand which it won't. Our courts will force the rule change to be voided and the money will be reinstated. A stay will be put on it before it's ruled on so it will never be implemented.

It's just sad that innocent women have to be harmed by your selfish belief that you have the right to force your beliefs on our nation even though you're in the minority.

All your actions are doing is creating more women activists and more women politicians who will make sure that we will have laws and rights that you people can never reverse.

Keep ticking us women off. The backlash is coming. It will make the historic number of women elected in 2018 look like nothing. Men and you crazy people will be reduced to a small minority in our government. You will no longer have a voice in our government.

Keep it up. All you're doing is making sure more democratic women will run for office and win.

The Donald is preparing for 2020, and it's not a fight
about Planned Parenthood. He wants the dems to
fight for Planned Parenthood so that he can counter
their push for late term abortions. PP gets more money
for fully grown baby parts.

I can see that one happening in the debates.

They don't have to fight for it. Most Americans overwhelmingly support it. It's the only healthcare clinic available in some areas of the country. I'm sure his supporters think it's a winning strategy like they did during the midterms. Of which women were the biggest winners. The only thing left at this point is how are his supporters going to handle every thing he has done overturned in the first 2 weeks by the new President that will be elected with a mandate to overturn everything Trump?

Birth control is very easy to get. Get birth control at the grocery store or gas station. It's cheap in a real pinch, put off having sex until you are prepared. It's not access to birth control, it's being too lazy to bother. It's putting the responsibility on others. Men won't use condoms. Women should take the pill. Women won't take the pill. Men should use condoms. Ahh fuck it, just have an abortion.

Forum List

Back