Poweful photos of people living in poverty....

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
......8 years after the Mesiah, wonder what blue city's these are from????

Powerful Photos Of Living In Poverty In The U.S.

BBt79IL.jpg

BBt7c1n.jpg

I looked at the photos. Maybe they'd lose some weight if they did some tidying and cleaning?

Poverty and lacking hope often go hand in hand.

People who have nothing to live for, don't care if they live in a mess, don't care if they're fat, don't care about much in life.

If you have a country that takes hope away from lots of people, what you get are ghettos, crime ridden areas, problems of all sorts.

You can take someone out of the ghetto who has no hope, stick them in the Army, give them something to live for, and they'll become a completely different person.

I looked at the photos. Maybe they'd lose some weight if they did some tidying and cleaning?

People who have nothing to live for, don't care if they live in a mess, don't care if they're fat, don't care about much in life.

If you have a country that takes hope away from lots of people, what you get are ghettos, crime ridden areas, problems of all sorts.

You can take someone out of the ghetto who has no hope, stick them in the Army, give them something to live for, and they'll become a completely different person.
Was that satire? Hard to tell. Can you explain why people who barely speak the language can come here and succeed if the system is so unfair?

are you really that stupid? liberal policies created the poverty and hopelessness. Wake up, idiot.

I know how anxiety and depression can freeze you. Believe me i know.

are you really that stupid? liberal policies created the poverty and hopelessness. Wake up, idiot.

Wow, an insult.

Wow, an insult.

nope, just a statement of fact.

Wow, an insult.

Do you really expect people to answer the points you try and make when you insult?

It's actually a combination of stupidity and the willingness to outright lie.

No liberal policy did that.

Wow, an insult.

Do you really expect people to answer the points you try and make when you insult?

aw, did I hurt your widdle feewings? Ok, remove the word 'idiot' from my post and answer the question.

are you really that stupid? liberal policies have created the poverty and hopelessness, wake up.

happy now, little girl?

......8 years after the Mesiah, wonder what blue city's these are from????

Powerful Photos Of Living In Poverty In The U.S.

View attachment 75079

View attachment 75080

That is just horrible....

Why after six years of Republican Congressional control, haven't they passed a single anti-poverty bill?

Don't Republicans care?

Last six years of Republican congress?? NO anti poverty legislation??

Are you kidding? How about the last 50 years of Lyndon Johnson Great Society, which assured Democrats of 200 years of blacks voting Democrat.

I guess we should wait another 150 years before LBJ's politically correct idiocy takes effect.

Forum List

Back