Poweful photos of people living in poverty....

Damn poor people. And the minimum wage workers.
The two most powerful groups of people to be found in the USA.

Able to derail entire economies (MW) and able to live the good American dream life on a few hundred dollars a month (welfare recipients).

Truly an amazing group of people. Must be why so many republicans are joining their ranks. Jealousy.
It's paraites at the top who make nonexistent money by moving it around intead of producing.

If money is now nonexistent then why can't less predatory people have a few scraps?

Damn poor people. And the minimum wage workers.
The two most powerful groups of people to be found in the USA.

Able to derail entire economies (MW) and able to live the good American dream life on a few hundred dollars a month (welfare recipients).

Truly an amazing group of people. Must be why so many republicans are joining their ranks. Jealousy.
It's paraites at the top who make nonexistent money by moving it around intead of producing.

If money is now nonexistent then why can't less predatory people have a few scraps?

right, the evil rich who actually hire people and create jobs. How awful !

Conservatives want poverty to look like this:

poverty-in-africa.jpg

because conservatives think that if you make the poor FEEL their poverty, they'll magically stop being poor.

why are those little African kids starving? Any idea NY? I can't wait to hear your answer

I looked at the photos. Maybe they'd lose some weight if they did some tidying and cleaning?

Poverty and lacking hope often go hand in hand.

People who have nothing to live for, don't care if they live in a mess, don't care if they're fat, don't care about much in life.

If you have a country that takes hope away from lots of people, what you get are ghettos, crime ridden areas, problems of all sorts.

You can take someone out of the ghetto who has no hope, stick them in the Army, give them something to live for, and they'll become a completely different person.

Utter digested bovine food. For Democrats, that means bull shit.

People who give up and blame their problems on somebody else, deserve all the misery they get.

In the crime ridden black ghettos there are Korean shops, owned and run by recently arrived immigrants, who operate their stores living in fear of getting robbed, burned and killed, but plugging away, regardless, with the hope of success, in spite the disadvantage of lacking language skills and societal skills.

If they can succeed and flourish, so could blacks if they only stopped listening to liberal/Democrat/communist charlatans like Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters, Louis Farrakhan and Barak Obama.

No one should take someone out of the ghetto. People should take THEMSELVES out of the ghetto. Fewer tattoos, pants above the waist line, proper English, no hoodie on a warm day, and showing respect for non-black people would certainly help.

When Democrats take someone out of the ghetto, stick them into the Army, (or whatever other tax payer funded free loading establishment they can think of) they do not give hope to live for, they simply ensure that the person they pretended to help will remain just as dependent and slave to Democrats as ever before. Nothing proves this contention more than the consistent, year after year, blind, consistent 90+% of black vote for the Democrats.

When a black person DOES lift himself out of the ghetto, that person will automatically be labeled all invective by the liberals. Maybe because when a black person stops relying on liberals/government/ Democrats he/she will have self respect and WILL vote Republican.

That is just horrible....

Why after six years of Republican Congressional control, haven't they passed a single anti-poverty bill?

Don't Republicans care?

They have a flat screen TV that's much larger than mine and their house is in far better mechanical repair than mine. They look better fed than I do and their clothes look newer than pretty much any of mine.

But at least those people like the Trumps, born into money, have everything they could ever want x 100. Why should they feel obligated to share? I think this is why Trump doesn't want to share his tax returns. He's a landlord. He's been in his units. He sees how "the little people" live. His followers might not like the stark contrast revealed and the lack of charity....and the number of goods Trump sold jobs to China in order to sell and make a better profit off of..
Guess what? They don't make CRT TVs anymore....haven't made them in 10 years

I doubt if their standard of living is higher than yours, it is a conservative myth

Why after six years of Republican Congressional control, haven't they passed a single anti-poverty bill?

Don't Republicans care?

They have a flat screen TV that's much larger than mine and their house is in far better mechanical repair than mine. They look better fed than I do and their clothes look newer than pretty much any of mine.

But at least those people like the Trumps, born into money, have everything they could ever want x 100. Why should they feel obligated to share? I think this is why Trump doesn't want to share his tax returns. He's a landlord. He's been in his units. He sees how "the little people" live. His followers might not like the stark contrast revealed and the lack of charity....and the number of goods Trump sold jobs to China in order to sell and make a better profit off of..
Guess what? They don't make CRT TVs anymore....haven't made them in 10 years

I doubt if their standard of living is higher than yours, it is a conservative myth

No, and it should not be higher. they are living on welfare------------that WE are paying for. The point is that it is far beyond subsistence, and a generational lifestyle.

I looked at the photos. Maybe they'd lose some weight if they did some tidying and cleaning?

Poverty and lacking hope often go hand in hand.

People who have nothing to live for, don't care if they live in a mess, don't care if they're fat, don't care about much in life.

If you have a country that takes hope away from lots of people, what you get are ghettos, crime ridden areas, problems of all sorts.

You can take someone out of the ghetto who has no hope, stick them in the Army, give them something to live for, and they'll become a completely different person.

are you really that stupid? liberal policies created the poverty and hopelessness. Wake up, idiot.

No liberal policy did that.

The policy of the fat punk, who arranged the killing of of JFK, the animal abuser, the racist pig who bragged about blacks voting Democrat for the next 200 years, you know, Lyndon Baines Johnson, whose liberal Democrat policy of "GREAT SOCIETY" plunged millions of people into perpetual povrrty created that.

......8 years after the Mesiah, wonder what blue city's these are from????

Powerful Photos Of Living In Poverty In The U.S.

View attachment 75079

View attachment 75080

Don't Republicans care?

Just curious. Exactly what would an "anti poverty" bill say? Would it say "we don't like poverty"? What exactly would it say?

It's what happens when God is not part of their lives.

Poor people pray to god that things will get better more than any other group of people that I know of.

What would rich people be praying about? A lower cap gains rate? A bigger house? More money?

Do the rich pray for world peace? Or another super profitable war?

You tell me. You think God is on the rich persons side? Or does God sympathise with the plight of the poor?

Forum List

Back