Poweful photos of people living in poverty....

I looked at the photos. Maybe they'd lose some weight if they did some tidying and cleaning?

Poverty and lacking hope often go hand in hand.

People who have nothing to live for, don't care if they live in a mess, don't care if they're fat, don't care about much in life.

If you have a country that takes hope away from lots of people, what you get are ghettos, crime ridden areas, problems of all sorts.

You can take someone out of the ghetto who has no hope, stick them in the Army, give them something to live for, and they'll become a completely different person.

are you really that stupid? liberal policies created the poverty and hopelessness. Wake up, idiot.

No liberal policy did that.

BS, making being on welfare for life an acceptable way to live is a liberal policy. Providing more welfare for more illegitimate kids is a liberal policy.

It's not a 'liberal' policy when the Republicans had multiple chances to end it.

And helping the poor doesn't hurt the poor. If it did, churches wouldn't do it would they? If it did, conservatives wouldn't brag about how much they supposedly give to charity, would they?
End anti poverty initiatives?

You'd be screaming from the rooftop.

It's what happens when God is not part of their lives.

Poor people pray to god that things will get better more than any other group of people that I know of.

What would rich people be praying about? A lower cap gains rate? A bigger house? More money?

Do the rich pray for world peace? Or another super profitable war?

You tell me. You think God is on the rich persons side? Or does God sympathise with the plight of the poor?
Thanks for displaying your ignorance. Now go run along and play.

It's not a 'liberal' policy when the Republicans had multiple chances to end it.

Its not their fault they've accepted the role of perpetual victim. They could do something about all these "liberal" things but the best they can muster is whining.

Poverty and lacking hope often go hand in hand.

People who have nothing to live for, don't care if they live in a mess, don't care if they're fat, don't care about much in life.

If you have a country that takes hope away from lots of people, what you get are ghettos, crime ridden areas, problems of all sorts.

You can take someone out of the ghetto who has no hope, stick them in the Army, give them something to live for, and they'll become a completely different person.

are you really that stupid? liberal policies created the poverty and hopelessness. Wake up, idiot.

BS, making being on welfare for life an acceptable way to live is a liberal policy. Providing more welfare for more illegitimate kids is a liberal policy.

And helping the poor doesn't hurt the poor. If it did, churches wouldn't do it would they? If it did, conservatives wouldn't brag about how much they supposedly give to charity, would they?

I'm not for turning America into Africa, or Mexico, or India, or wherever the poor are as poor as can be.

still waiting for one of you libs to tell us why those little African kids are starving. Any ideas libs?

Its not their fault they've accepted the role of perpetual victim. They could do something about all these "liberal" things but the best they can muster is whining.

The conservative rich have cleverly convinced a large portion of our middle/working class to think and vote conservative by getting them to blame the poor for all their woes...

...it's the classic magician's tactic of misdirection.

Hey now. I just responded to your stupid fucking comment.

"It's what happens when you don't have God"

It's also what happens when you don't have an education. Training. Reading ability. Job prospect.

Btw, are you looking to hire an untrained, semi literate, welfare recipient for your company? I need a job.

If not, why?

Hey now. I just responded to your stupid fucking comment.

"It's what happens when you don't have God"

It's also what happens when you don't have an education. Training. Reading ability. Job prospect.

Btw, are you looking to hire an untrained, semi literate, welfare recipient for your company? I need a job.

If not, why?
There is no believer sitting around whining there is no meaning to their lives.
Your pathetic attack upon Christianity is a good example of your brainwashing at college.

We have 4% poverty in this country and none of you are going broke paying your small share of the cost to achieve it.
Quit bitching and count your blessings.

I'm not for turning America into Africa, or Mexico, or India, or wherever the poor are as poor as can be.
I assure you, neither am I.

With all the programs available, there should be little or no poverty in this country.

We have spent untold amounts and nothing is breaking the cycle.

Who is benefiting from the resources we provide?

It's what happens when God is not part of their lives.

Jesus fed the poor, and didn't even ask for proof of income when he did.
What do you do to help the poor? Pay your taxes?

Duh.
So you don't do anything yourself to help the poor.
Typical leftists.
Studies show the left give little to charity, you have lots of company.

Forum List

Back