Poweful photos of people living in poverty....

I looked at the photos. Maybe they'd lose some weight if they did some tidying and cleaning?

Poverty and lacking hope often go hand in hand.

People who have nothing to live for, don't care if they live in a mess, don't care if they're fat, don't care about much in life.

If you have a country that takes hope away from lots of people, what you get are ghettos, crime ridden areas, problems of all sorts.

You can take someone out of the ghetto who has no hope, stick them in the Army, give them something to live for, and they'll become a completely different person.

are you really that stupid? liberal policies created the poverty and hopelessness. Wake up, idiot.

No liberal policy did that.

BS, making being on welfare for life an acceptable way to live is a liberal policy. Providing more welfare for more illegitimate kids is a liberal policy.

We do the exact wrong thing in the so called "war on poverty". We enable them and give them money and benefits, etc., to the point where we make poverty a viable option for these people. Why should they work? Why should they get up early in the morning and go to work when they can get paid to watch TV, fuck, have more babies, stay out late, and do nothing at all? The more money and services we provide them, the less chance they will try to get out of poverty. That's why we have failed, that's why poverty has increased since we started this "war". We are doing it wrong.

I looked at the photos. Maybe they'd lose some weight if they did some tidying and cleaning?

People who have nothing to live for, don't care if they live in a mess, don't care if they're fat, don't care about much in life.

If you have a country that takes hope away from lots of people, what you get are ghettos, crime ridden areas, problems of all sorts.

You can take someone out of the ghetto who has no hope, stick them in the Army, give them something to live for, and they'll become a completely different person.

are you really that stupid? liberal policies created the poverty and hopelessness. Wake up, idiot.

BS, making being on welfare for life an acceptable way to live is a liberal policy. Providing more welfare for more illegitimate kids is a liberal policy.

Exactly correct.

Wow, an insult.

nope, just a statement of fact.

Do you really expect people to answer the points you try and make when you insult?

aw, did I hurt your widdle feewings? Ok, remove the word 'idiot' from my post and answer the question.

are you really that stupid? liberal policies have created the poverty and hopelessness, wake up.

happy now, little girl?

I think I'll just stick you on the ignore list.

I don't do insulters.

Wrong as always.
The liberal policy of giving more and more government assistance to the "poor" is what is causing poverty.

It's not a 'liberal' policy when the Republicans had multiple chances to end it.

And helping the poor doesn't hurt the poor. If it did, churches wouldn't do it would they? If it did, conservatives wouldn't brag about how much they supposedly give to charity, would they?

looks like there is more then just poverty happening in the family

rich or not there is no excuse to keep your house in such shambles

Wow, an insult.

Do you really expect people to answer the points you try and make when you insult?

aw, did I hurt your widdle feewings? Ok, remove the word 'idiot' from my post and answer the question.

are you really that stupid? liberal policies have created the poverty and hopelessness, wake up.

happy now, little girl?

I don't do insulters.

I can never ignore the constant reminders around here of how much smarter I am than these people.

It's not a 'liberal' policy when the Republicans had multiple chances to end it.

And helping the poor doesn't hurt the poor. If it did, churches wouldn't do it would they? If it did, conservatives wouldn't brag about how much they supposedly give to charity, would they?

many republicans are liberals. you really live in a fantasy world, don't you?

No one says it "hurts" the poor, quite the opposite. What it does, is continues the cycle of poverty. It makes poverty a viable choice for more and more people.

Wow, an insult.

happy now, little girl?

I don't do insulters.

I can never ignore the constant reminders around here of how much smarter I am than these people.

I would classify you and frigid as equally stupid.

Wow, an insult.

happy now, little girl?

I don't do insulters.

By what measure? The fact that you are wrong 99% of the time?

No one says it "hurts" the poor, quite the opposite. What it does, is continues the cycle of poverty. It makes poverty a viable choice for more and more people.

exactly, why work for $300/week when you can get $250/week for sitting on your ass.

That is just horrible....

Why after six years of Republican Congressional control, haven't they passed a single anti-poverty bill?

Don't Republicans care?

They have a flat screen TV that's much larger than mine and their house is in far better mechanical repair than mine. They look better fed than I do and their clothes look newer than pretty much any of mine.

But at least those people like the Trumps, born into money, have everything they could ever want x 100. Why should they feel obligated to share? I think this is why Trump doesn't want to share his tax returns. He's a landlord. He's been in his units. He sees how "the little people" live. His followers might not like the stark contrast revealed and the lack of charity....and the number of goods Trump sold jobs to China in order to sell and make a better profit off of..

Conservatives want poverty to look like this:

poverty-in-africa.jpg

because conservatives think that if you make the poor FEEL their poverty, they'll magically stop being poor.

Damn poor people. And the minimum wage workers.
The two most powerful groups of people to be found in the USA.

Able to derail entire economies (MW) and able to live the good American dream life on a few hundred dollars a month (welfare recipients).

Truly an amazing group of people. Must be why so many republicans are joining their ranks. Jealousy.

Conservatives want poverty to look like this:

poverty-in-africa.jpg

because conservatives think that if you make the poor FEEL their poverty, they'll magically stop being poor.
No, no. You got it all wrong. We conservatives want to fatten them up a little so they last a bit longer in our rape rooms. Or at least until the angelic liberals appear and releases them from our blood stain meat hooks.

Come on Rye, you are losing your touch!

Forum List

Back