Powell Stands

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
"I stand by my statements about Smartmatic today I believe every allegation I have made," Powell said in her statement.
That is what she said. Quite a bit different than the threads here have said.

"I believe every allegation I have made about Smartmatic and the vulnerability of these machines is true. This case is meritless and should be thrown out entirely."

"I believe every allegation I have made about Smartmatic and the vulnerability of these machines is true. This case is meritless and should be thrown out entirely."
Which is why in the United States of America (as opposed to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland) truth is an absolute defense to libel. The same statement cannot at the same time be the truth and a lie. Not even in a court of law.

It's stunning how many Americans don't care that an election was stolen.
The GOP better get ahead of the next attempt to stuff mail boxes with phony ballots and keep observers out of poll counting places.The problem is there are to many people in the GOP that hated Trump more than they like the country.

"I stand by my statements about Smartmatic today I believe every allegation I have made," Powell said in her statement.
That is what she said. Quite a bit different than the threads here have said.

She will have her day in court then..... to defend herself against Defamation claims.

Forum List

Back