Power Rangers remake will feature first homosexual superhero

I always thought the Power Rangers were gay anyway...that and those Teletubbies

IMG_1570.GIF

Lucky for Odium, the new Power Rangers movie looks like complete shit

Of course it's going to be a steaming pile, but Elizabeth Banks is awesome.
Yeah she's awesome. I was actually pretty excited about the movie until the Kanye West trailers. I grew up with that shit, and it looks like they're going to butcher it.

Yeah she's awesome. I was actually pretty excited about the movie until the Kanye West trailers. I grew up with that shit, and it looks like they're going to butcher it.

I caught it in the very beginning of its popularity when Machiko Soga was Queen Rita. That dubbing, though. lol

I caught it in the very beginning of its popularity when Machiko Soga was Queen Rita. That dubbing, though. lol

Hey MDK, were you at the Alamo?

Texas: Alamo Rangers detain man in Speedo riding wooden pony with rubber chicken

March 22, 2017 MJA Uncategorized 7

My SAN ANTONIO — A man dropped his pants at the Alamo on Saturday then rode a stick pony and swung a rubber chicken, and it almost got him arrested.

Performance artist and self-proclaimed clown Matthew Silver, 38, shared footage of the weekend incident on his Facebook page, when he dropped trou to show off his tight-fitting “Speedo” underwear.

The thick-bearded, shirtless man then grabbed a stick pony and rubber chicken and proceeded to say to the camera, “I’m at the Alamo! I’m at the Alamo!”
http://iotwreport.com/texas-alamo-r...peedo-riding-wooden-pony-with-rubber-chicken/

She was awesome. May she RIP.

mighty-morphin-power-rangers.jpg

Texas: Alamo Rangers detain man in Speedo riding wooden pony with rubber chicken

My SAN ANTONIO — A man dropped his pants at the Alamo on Saturday then rode a stick pony and swung a rubber chicken, and it almost got him arrested.

Performance artist and self-proclaimed clown Matthew Silver, 38, shared footage of the weekend incident on his Facebook page, when he dropped trou to show off his tight-fitting “Speedo” underwear.

The thick-bearded, shirtless man then grabbed a stick pony and rubber chicken and proceeded to say to the camera, “I’m at the Alamo! I’m at the Alamo!”
Texas: Alamo Rangers detain man in Speedo riding wooden pony with rubber chicken – IOTW Report

I was trying to find the basement. :(

Texas: Alamo Rangers detain man in Speedo riding wooden pony with rubber chicken – IOTW Report

I was trying to find the basement. :(

Whew, my first thought it was my Grandpa :eek:

You say that as though the Power Rangers were ever anything but cheesy crap. ;)

Very true. But I had hopes for a full length movie like this:

Very true. But I had hopes for a full length movie like this:

That wouldn't have made sense. It's too different from what the Power Rangers is. The audience that would go hoping for something like the original show wouldn't like it, and most people who might like that short film probably wouldn't be going to see a Power Rangers movie. :p

Power Rangers remake will feature first gay movie superhero

Glad to know this before my kids saw it. I had no intentions of seeing it but will insure this propaganda isn't shown to my children either. This makes 2 films in 2 weeks with homosexual propaganda pushed on impressionable children.
Any comment on Beauty and the Beast breaking domestic and global box office records despite your boycott?

The audience for Beauty and the Beast is more than half adult men alone. Which is creepy enough to keep children away.

Forum List

Back