Powerball now is 800 Million highest jackpot ever!

So is a coincidence the numbers (except for the last one) were in numerical order?

2 11 47 62 63 (then 17 for the last one)

I'm thinking maybe I should play since the drawing is today and it's my Birthday!

So is a coincidence the numbers (except for the last one) were in numerical order?

2 11 47 62 63 (then 17 for the last one)

I'm thinking maybe I should play since the drawing is today and it's my Birthday!

th

ahhhh i got some cash.....ahhhhhh i got some bills......i dont know if grumpys 6 buck risk paid anything out ....i will find out today....maybe i will hit the 10 buck jackpot lol and like a fool will buy more tickets....

ahhhh i got some cash.....ahhhhhh i got some bills......i dont know if grumpys 6 buck risk paid anything out ....i will find out today....maybe i will hit the 10 buck jackpot lol and like a fool will buy more tickets....

Spending a lot on lottery is foolish. Spending a few dollars (that you can afford to lose) is simply entertainment. I usually have a ticket or two in my wallet. I don't spend much, but it provides entertainment as I sit in traffic and dream of the "good life" after I win.

Truth is, I have a great life now.

ahh we use to drive into va to pay.....once a month or so then they got it in nc..this will be the first time i have played since i played a scratch ticket months ago....so long ago when i went to cash it in...it had expired and i lost my dollar again ....but you are right a few bucks to dream...cheaper than candy at the movies...we will probably buy 3 more tickets for wednesday night ....someone will hit it and life will go back to normal....i assure you....i am not taking out a loan to pay the lotto...or as a friend calls it...'a tax on stupidity'

grumpy got 3 tickets....no one number on his tickets was on the lotto winning numbers....out of 18 numbers...not one.....so i got these three ...all winners...

175,223,510 possible combinations

if you buy that many tickets you will win
No, there 292,201,338 combinations. That is 120 percent of the US population.

Until last November, the odds were 175 million, but then they added more balls and no one has won the jackpot since.

The retards running Powerball have utterly and thoroughly screwed the pooch. They are going to have to backtrack and reduce the number of balls.

Until last November, the odds were 175 million, but then they added more balls and no one has won the jackpot since.

The retards running Powerball have utterly and thoroughly screwed the pooch. They are going to have to backtrack and reduce the number of balls.

I was not aware they changed the game last November.

yea they did.....makes it harder to hit...as you can see.....okay yall i made fun of grumpy for not picking one damn number in the winning numbers....so i go in and get the form while he gets his hair cut....i fill it out and go back to where he is....i wanted to show him the form and all.....i had picked one number from each column.....i had picked 6 numbers than the power ball one....i got mocked...

maybe nbc and other sources are wrong

Five numbers are drawn from a tumbler with 59 white balls and the final "powerball" is drawn from a different tumbler with 35 red balls. Because each of the six white-ball drawings removes a possible number from the pool and the order of the numbers doesn't matter, the odds aren't quite as bad as they might seem.

You need to buy just over 175,223,510 tickets to guarantee a win by buying every single combination.

Can You Guarantee a Powerball Win?

Forum List

Back