Pp shooter identifies as a woman in voter records

democrats-are-racist-vik-battaile-politics-1353918919.jpg

Oh my god! Look at that! I'm gonna change from a liberal o a conservative right away! I wanna be with the tolerant side!!

More Google Image horseshit --- MLK was never a Republican. And we've done this before.
Moreover both parties voted for CRA '64. And we did that (again) just last night.

You seem rather desperate to derail this thread into completely off topic areas, no matter what level of abject dishonest fiction it takes.

Why is that? Finding something inconvenient here?

Last edited:
with his power comes great responsibility, I believe he said he was God there
Oh it was probably just meds

But then again, you know everybody has excuses for their actions but all these people are not normal.

To equate them with the majority of people who wouldn't do such a thing based on their race is not fair
Oh I agree. The conservatives on this thread don't, unless the shooters are white.
Yeah, only white Republicans are racists.

Confederate_flag_racist_southern_democrats_3.jpg
Hey it's your party that loves and waves that flag now you bunch of weirdos.
Nope.

Republicans have absolutely nothing to do with that rag.

Oh it was probably just meds

But then again, you know everybody has excuses for their actions but all these people are not normal.

To equate them with the majority of people who wouldn't do such a thing based on their race is not fair
Oh I agree. The conservatives on this thread don't, unless the shooters are white.

Nope.

Funny how you say that, but every last one of your posts in a search about you and "confederate flag" are you defending "that rag." Amusing.

Search Results for Query: Confederate flag | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum[user][0]=20102

Nope.

Funny how you say that, but every last one of your posts in a search about you and "confederate flag" are you defending "that rag." Amusing.

Search Results for Query: Confederate flag | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum[user][0]=20102
Only in that pee-brain of yours.

I was born in the NorthWest. I have nothing to with that POS.

Nope.

Oh well you sure talk about it a lot for having nothing to do with it. Go figure.

Nope.

Oh well you sure talk about it a lot for having nothing to do with it. Go figure.
The only time I talk about it is when you tards are talking about it.

You spread these lies.....and one of us calls you a liar, we're racists.

The left lives for causing divisions....and they pay people to spread false stereotypes about their opposition.

If you guys had to be 100% honest, you wouldn't have a damned thing to say.

Nope.

The left lives for causing divisions....and they pay people to spread false stereotypes about their opposition.

If you guys had to be 100% honest you wouldn't have a damned thing to say.
Okay. :cuckoo:

Nope.

You're just trying to piss me off.

Can't win....so you troll.:muahaha:

You're just trying to piss me off.

Can't win....so you troll.:muahaha:
I won a few posts ago. So yes, I'm just trolling you now. :wink:

:fu:

Yeah. Every tranny sports a bushy beard. It obvious.

Evidently some do....:)

This Trans Woman Kept Her Beard And Couldn't Be Happier

Awesome. That proves that Dear is a tranny. You go Econchick!

Well that and he/she registered as one on the voting records....and criminal records. You're sort of slow
can one that is a male, have criminal records stating they are female? Would LAW enforcement allow that??? Something doesn't seem right about that....If I were law enforcement, never would FEMALE be the gender listed for a male criminal.... AND what jail/prison did they send him to, a male prison or female....if his criminal record states he's female???

What have I missed?
Welcome to the liberal way of life.

IDK The OP has it in the comment. I asked my husband and he said unless they have had surgery they are treated as male and supposed to be separated if imprisoned. He's not sure on reports and such but he said if they identify as female they would probably allude to that in the report.

So when do you plan to admit there's not a speck of evidence that the shooter is a tranny or gay, and that you jumped on to that crazy train only so you don't have to admit he's a regular conservative Christian guy?

Best to jump off that crazy train now, given how it's headed over the cliff. That crazy lie just isn't sustainable. You'll have to drop it eventually, so sooner is better than later.

Seriously kooks, just stop. This is a new pathetic low you're hitting.
So 90% of mass murders are liberal, you really want to go there?

IDK The OP has it in the comment. I asked my husband and he said unless they have had surgery they are treated as male and supposed to be separated if imprisoned. He's not sure on reports and such but he said if they identify as female they would probably allude to that in the report.

So when do you plan to admit there's not a speck of evidence that the shooter is a tranny or gay, and that you jumped on to that crazy train only so you don't have to admit he's a regular conservative Christian guy?

Best to jump off that crazy train now, given how it's headed over the cliff. That crazy lie just isn't sustainable. You'll have to drop it eventually, so sooner is better than later.

Link?

--- didn't think so.

Link?

--- didn't think so.
Just look on here, most of the mass shooters are liberal. Sorry just speaking the truth. What your kind has to go back to mc viegh for an example. Sorry liberalism is a mental disorder.

Forum List

Back