PP Shooter is just a Crazy Loser

Anti-Obama, tin-foil hatter afraid the gov't is out to get him, shooting up people at a PP clinic and saying afterwards "no more baby parts."

Hard to say where his leanings are.
He was anti-a lot of things. Using your simple binary thought process you can blame it on pot too. The tinfoil is on your head.
We know he was anti-abortion.

How do we know he's anti-abortion? How many people inside the clinic did he kill?
1. His comment "no more baby parts" after the shooting..
2. He committed the massacre at the PP clinic.
2. His ex-wife said he was anti-abortion, conservative Christian.

1 proves nothing. Neither does the first 2. Maybe the 2nd 2 has some weight but she's an ex and they are prone to lie.

Anti-Obama, tin-foil hatter afraid the gov't is out to get him, shooting up people at a PP clinic and saying afterwards "no more baby parts."

He was anti-a lot of things. Using your simple binary thought process you can blame it on pot too. The tinfoil is on your head.

How do we know he's anti-abortion? How many people inside the clinic did he kill?
No, she said he went off the deep end after the divorce and got into pot and sado-masichism. That's a conservative Christian in your pea brain?

Sorry 'bout that. He's not a right wing nut. He's a washed up art dealer whose wife left him. His new hobbies include smoking pot and rough sex. The shooting wasn't all about killing babies. This guy has what you would call "other issues".

'Planned Parenthood attacker' was once a happily married father

Yes, I'd try to make excuses for a killer as well.

Just curious, where do you see anyone making excuses for the killer? What I do see is no connection between PP and the killer other then being at that location. CNN reported that no one in the office was injured.
You can't read? Did I say anyone was making excuses? I'm simply offering more info on the shooter that goes beyond the physical proximity of PP.

Me thinks i was agreeing with you. Or tried to.
Try saying what you mean instead of expecting others to know what you "thinks".

Not that it matters, but first of all I didn't reply to you so I am not sure why your shorts are in such a knot.

1 proves nothing. Neither does the first 2. Maybe the 2nd 2 has some weight but she's an ex and they are prone to lie.

Oh brother.

Oh brother.

That's ok keep trying. Don't give up after the first loss.

No, she said he went off the deep end after the divorce and got into pot and sado-masichism. That's a in your pea brain?
What makes you think conservative Christian's aren't into BDSM or smoke pot?
Some of those people are the freakiest.

Oh brother.

You're right. The wife lied about the mass killer at a PP clinic who said "no more baby parts" being anti-abortion.

Because, she's an Ex, ya know, and they lie...

Oh brother.

You're right. The wife lied about the mass killer at a PP clinic who said "no more baby parts" being anti-abortion.

So sad that you surrender after the first volley. That's ok. There's always trade school for you.

No, she said he went off the deep end after the divorce and got into pot and sado-masichism. That's a in your pea brain?
What makes me think that is
A. I was one for many years and knew a lot of them as well.
B. Liberals lie, smear and do anything they can to tarnish their political enemies.

If you really believe conservative Christians are into pot and abusive sex you are simpleminded beyond explanation.

Oh brother.

So sad that you surrender after the first volley. That's ok. There's always trade school for you.
Bookmarked.

What makes me think that is
A. I was one for many years and knew a lot of them as well.
B. Liberals lie, smear and do anything they can to tarnish their political enemies.

If you really believe conservative Christians are into pot and abusive sex you are simpleminded beyond explanation.

I think they are into this:

Army of God (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The police are not in the business of being quoted, you need to provide a source for this information, until then it is just Internet speculation, to be kind.

According to CNN and a PP employee NO ONE at the PP clinic was injured, no one. Hardly a massacre at the PP clinic as you claim.

Provide the quote, and a link to this info, I have read the news report and didn't find that information. Besides I don't believe him and his wife has anything to do with each other. Besides your statement is a damn smear job. Being anti-abortion or a conservative Christian has absolutely NOTHING to do what this guy did. Using your twisted logic, I can make the claim if you were not so pro-abortion these things wouldn't happen, so you are the one responsible. But that would be ridiculous as is the claim you made.

Oh brother.

Bookmarked.

Good. Hope you find a good trade school.

No, she said he went off the deep end after the divorce and got into pot and sado-masichism. That's a conservative Christian in your pea brain?
Yes, it is. Cons usually practice what they preach against.

It's obvious he's not a Christian or a republican. He's a crazy old loon that went over the edge and the left is left holding the bag once again. We keep telling you to stop jumping to conclusions before the facts come out but do you listen? Noooooooooo

The police are not in the business of being quoted, you need to provide a source for this information, until then it is just Internet speculation, to be kind.

According to CNN and a PP employee NO ONE at the PP clinic was injured, no one. Hardly a massacre at the PP clinic as you claim.

Provide the quote, and a link to this info, I have read the news report and didn't find that information. Besides I don't believe him and his wife has anything to do with each other. Besides your statement is a damn smear job. Being anti-abortion or a conservative Christian has absolutely NOTHING to do what this guy did. Using your twisted logic, I can make the claim if you were not so pro-abortion these things wouldn't happen, so you are the one responsible. But that would be ridiculous as is the claim you made.
1. Official says gunman made 'no more baby parts' comment
1a. (CNN)Suspected Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooter Robert Lewis Dear mentioned "baby parts" to investigators and in later interviews expressed anti-abortion and anti-government views, a law enforcement official briefed on the investigation told CNN."
Source: Colorado shooting suspect spoke of 'baby parts' - CNN.com

2. You don't call it a massacre? Wow. Six officers shot, one killed, two others killed and four more civilian casualties. "Hardly a massacre."

The only reason clinic workers were saved was they has a safe room with bullet proof vests, and he couldn't advance much further. He opened fire on the clinic.

"The encounter could be heard in transfixing detail on the police scanner, with the authorities describing how they had driven a BearCat armored vehicle into the Planned Parenthood building, smashing through two sets of doors into the lobby and rescuing some of those inside.

“We’re exchanging gunfire,” one officer said on the radio. “We are trying to keep him pinned down.”

“Put gunfire through the walls,” came a reply. “Whatever, we got to stop this guy.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/28/us/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooting.html

3. 'Planned Parenthood attacker' was once a happily married father

Yes, I'd try to make excuses for a killer as well.

Just curious, where do you see anyone making excuses for the killer? What I do see is no connection between PP and the killer other then being at that location. CNN reported that no one in the office was injured.
You can't read? Did I say anyone was making excuses? I'm simply offering more info on the shooter that goes beyond the physical proximity of PP.

Me thinks i was agreeing with you. Or tried to.
Try saying what you mean instead of expecting others to know what you "thinks".

Not that it matters, but first of all I didn't reply to you so I am not sure why your shorts are in such a knot.
Uh huh. Whatever.

1. Official says gunman made 'no more baby parts' comment
1a. (CNN)Suspected Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooter Robert Lewis Dear mentioned "baby parts" to investigators and in later interviews expressed anti-abortion and anti-government views, a law enforcement official briefed on the investigation told CNN."
Source: Colorado shooting suspect spoke of 'baby parts' - CNN.com

2. You don't call it a massacre? Wow. Six officers shot, one killed, two others killed and four more civilian casualties. "Hardly a massacre."

The only reason clinic workers were saved was they has a safe room with bullet proof vests, and he couldn't advance much further. He opened fire on the clinic.

"The encounter could be heard in transfixing detail on the police scanner, with the authorities describing how they had driven a BearCat armored vehicle into the Planned Parenthood building, smashing through two sets of doors into the lobby and rescuing some of those inside.

“We’re exchanging gunfire,” one officer said on the radio. “We are trying to keep him pinned down.”

“Put gunfire through the walls,” came a reply. “Whatever, we got to stop this guy.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/28/us/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooting.html

3. 'Planned Parenthood attacker' was once a happily married father

1. so the statement made by the shooter is relayed to us second hand? Do police officers give out statements made by defendents? Really?

2. Not one person injuried at PP, that part is hardly a massacre at PP which was the statement implying that people were murdered at PP. Whether or not they escaped to a "safe" room, which they all did not, no one was killed at PP. As you point out, who did they rescue with the bear cat if they all were in the safe room?

The truth is that this guy has no more of an idea who he was attacking then we do. PP may have been his target because he needed a target but if it were he certainly didn't hurt anyone at the clinic, employees and patients. At least as reported by CNN.

Forum List

Back