PP still hasn't addressed the pesky fact that they're using PBAs to harvest organs...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"....despite Planned Parenthood’s claims of innocence, the organization is “refusing to produce Dr. Nucatola for the House Energy and Commerce Committee’s” investigation. “She admitted to using partial-birth abortions [PBA] — which [Planned Parenthood] has yet to address a week later — and indicated affiliates would be happy to ‘do a little better than break even’ on fetal tissue sales.”
“PBA and profiting off of baby parts are both highly illegal and it’s not surprising PPFA will say anything to try to get away from those charges,” said Daleiden.
"Pro-lifers should remind the media and the American people that partial-birth abortion is a) illegal, and b) literally aborting a child as he or she is leaving the womb. This may be even more worthy of attention from Congress than the harvesting."

The left is pretending this is all about the sale of parts. But it isn't. And just pretending that both Nucatola and Ms. "I wanna Lamboughini" didn't say they were altering the procedure in order to facilitate the harvest and sale of babies isn't going to wash.

PP doesn't just kill babies...it kills women too. And it victimizes them, coerces them, and exploits them.

A few things that have slipped under the radar on PPSellsBabyParts Hot Air

The left this, the left that, I am a leftist and do not and would never abort any of my creations, 'nuff said..
It hurts me to cut down a living tree or to have to pull veggie plants for better growth...

Forum List

Back