🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PPP Trump +26 PA +34CT +38RI

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
He clearly has the momentum. He will likely top 50% in DE as well. I personally dont think the liberal cruz/kasich deal will work as after tomorrow Trump will have 5 more crushing wins and quite frankly he will get 60%+ in CA even if cruz or kasich arent on the ballot there.

He will lose all of those states in the general by double digits. Kasich is beating Hillary in Pennsylvania and Connecticut, states the GOP hasn't won since Reagan.

He will lose all of those states in the general by double digits. Kasich is beating Hillary in Pennsylvania and Connecticut, states the GOP hasn't won since Reagan.

Meaningless. hillary would win ohio if kasich is the nominee.

Meaningless. hillary would win ohio if kasich is the nominee.

Based on what evidence other than your own delusions? Please cite the poll that shows this. The last poll had Kasich beating Hillary by over 20 in Ohio.

Can you articulate how Kasich can win a general election when he can only win his own state in the primary?

Doesn't he need, like, actual voters?

I really think that the dirty tricks that the GOP is pulling against Trump is actually helping him. People who would not normally vote for trump might actually be voting Trump just to end the feud.

he will? hahahahahahahahahaha nothing to substantiate that but lay it out there for us. He'll kick Hillary's ass. Remember you heard it here first.

I really think that the dirty tricks that the GOP is pulling against Trump is actually helping him. People who would not normally vote for trump might actually be voting Trump just to end the feud.
or they now recognize what a bunch of hacks are leading the GOP!

Who among the candidates is not a blood sucking lawyer or establishment insider? Is it any wonder the people are voting for Trump, I think not.

are they withdrawing from the ballot or just not campaigning in the states?

They cant withdraw now. I think support for both will collapse now.

This guy loves himself those Kasich polls!!!

9WXNLVE.jpg

Can you articulate how Kasich can win a general election when he can only win his own state in the primary?

If you understood the difference between a primary election and a general election you wouldn't ask that question.

he will? hahahahahahahahahaha nothing to substantiate that

Nothing except all of the polling.

I've never seen a more delusional group of people than the Trump Tards. You guys are actually worse than the hope and change Obamabots in 2008.

Last edited:

Hey, wanna know a secret? Trump is doing and has been doing what Cruz and Kasich are doing. Been that way a while. Just ask Mike Huckaboo.

He clearly has the momentum. He will likely top 50% in DE as well. I personally dont think the liberal cruz/kasich deal will work as after tomorrow Trump will have 5 more crushing wins and quite frankly he will get 60%+ in CA even if cruz or kasich arent on the ballot there.
I would like to know which particular drug you are on which caused you to call Cruz a liberal so I can contact my legislators to ban it for public consumption.

he will? hahahahahahahahahaha nothing to substantiate that

Nothing except all of the polling.

I've seen a more delusional group of people than the Trump Tards. You guys are actually worse than the hope and change Obamabots in 2008.
A poll is a poll and only as good as the questions asked and where. there is still a primary going on. once done, you can throw all of those stats out the fking door. BTW, Bernie voters will cross over to Trump. you watch bubba girl.

exactly......Rule 40 (must win at least 8 states) will keep him barred from the convention.....unless of course the rules committee changes it, but i really don't think that will happen this year....far too inflammatory....

Forum List

Back