Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition

In case you haven't noticed or are firmly encased in bubble wrap, our second Civil War is now underway. The "protests" are increasing, not dying down, because nobody can figure out how to stop it. The old way is to mow down a couple hundred fools and leave their corpses to rot in the heat.....that smell is one you'll never forget. Short of that, maybe some dogs....nah, the media rodents would get hysterical if a German Shepherd lit into a looter...."how could they!?!" We could wait until all the stores are looted and there's nothing left to steal or until all the cities are on fire. OR, how about you boys with your AR-15s go out and stop it. The cops don't dare, the politicians couldn't care less as long as it ain't their neighborhoods. The communists love it, say nothing as it goes on, but are also in hiding from those they dream of as being "revolutionaries"....a fond distant memory of their antiwar days their leaders sent us to fight and then decided not to win. Seems pretty simple to me...it will end when Americans have had enough and go total-vigilante. Don't think it can't happen....I'm just wondering why it hasn't happened already?

enhanced-buzz-wide-7862-1430255474-13.jpg
Unless the NG or police step up, it will happen..everybody I run into is chomping at the bit.
Everyone in that pic could be put down within 30 seconds with 5 men.
So, your solution is to commit worse crimes than the rioters? (By that, I mean murder.)
How is it a crime to put down law-breaking violent rioting pieces of shit? Defending one's self is not murder. They would kill if given opportunity.
You did not seem to be talking about self-defense. You seem to be advocating vigilanteism and murder. Am I wrong?
Indeed you are. Sorry, (not sorry) I grew up in a community where a certain committee kept the neighborhood safe from criminals that slipped through the cracks of the American justice system. They might have hurt 1 member of the neighborhood, or maybe 2, but after that the bad ones are gone. Shark food. They're all dead now is the only reason I'm telling you this. There's no one to prosecute, they're all dead. I think it was a good thing, because the law fails at times.
So, I'm guessing that the "certain committee" in your community was the Ku Klux Klan. Right?
Does the KKK allows blacks and Latins? No. So no. No, these were just older dudes from the neighborhood.
Actually I think the leader was black.
Vigilantes are vigilantes. Their ideology (or lack of one) doesn't really make any difference. When people take the law into their own hands, eventually you get lynchings.
The cops and the courts get their authority from the people; we delegate it to them. We can't give authority to do something to someone else, unless we already possess the authority to do it ourselves.
Wrong. We set up police and courts to (we hope) impartially mete out justice because without legal protections, innocent people may be imprisoned or even killed, due to personal animus. That's the whole point of our justice system.
No, not wrong. You either have that authority or you don't. If you don't have it, then how and where and from who, do the courts get their's?

"innocent people may be imprisoned or even killed,"; No shit...... ain't that what's happening right now, with the current system?
And ain't that the alleged reason BLM even exists?
The "people" created our Justice system, so yeah, in that sense, the power of the courts derives from the people. But it doesn't follow that we have the right to take over that system any time we want. And yes, innocent people get imprisoned and even executed in the U.S. The Justice system is imperfect. But the solution isn't to throw out the whole thing. We have to make it better.
The oligarchy don't want to change it; it's working great from where they're sitting. If it was working correctly, Hillary Clinton would be doing time.
People with power don't give it up without a fight, so if you want anything at all to change, you better be ready to hang some folks from lampposts. And if you don't want their minions rioting and burning your neighborhood down in the meantime, you better be ready to kneecap some folks in a crowd with 22lr, or start popping skulls with a centerfire if that don't convince them to quit.

Sometimes you renovate a building and sometimes you tear it all the way down and start over.
What was Hillary guilty of, by the way? And correct me if I'm wrong, but: Trump is President, and William Barr is his toady, so why haven't they arrested her?

You sure are naive.
You're not answering my question. Why hasn't anyone arrested Hillary, if she's so guilty of so many crimes?

Again...you sure are naive.
They covered for her thinking she was going to be the next president.
That cover is now gone.....be patient.
Trump has allegedly been "president" for more than 3 years. What's the hold up? Why can't he have her arrested, if her crimes were so heinous?
Hell if I know.... or really care.

I got a graphic lesson in how this shit works when I was in the army and got into a shit-fight with several senior NCOs and officers. Despite having a shit-ton of documented evidence of the dirt they had done, no one lifted a finger to prosecute anyone but me.

It's the way of the world man..... nothing you can do when they come for you but murder them and bury them deep. No one is coming to "make it right."
Bullshit. If Trump had a shred of evidence, he (or Barr) would bring charges. Don't give me that crap, which allows you to hold the specter of criminality over Hillary's head without ever charging her with anything. As they say, "Shit or get off the pot!" If she's a criminal, bring charges! If you can't do that, then drop it.
I'd be happy to; I love our system when it works as it's meant to..... which is almost never.

You know the thing that frustrates me the most? It's knowing that whatever I build in this world, someone is going to take it over and pervert it from what it was originally designed to be..... they will turn it into something I hate, even if they have to wait till long after I'm dead and gone to do it.

I've watched it happen to every organization and institution I've ever seen, my whole life..... it makes a man wonder why he even bothers.
You're full of shit. I think you're just making excuses for your own failures by blaming somebody or something else, instead of taking responsibility for your own actions. "My sins are my own, they belong to me."
Oh, I've fucked up more than my share of shit in this life, no doubt, and I got no problem admitting it. I wish I had learned the game earlier in life, and then maybe I wouldn't be so pissed off at losing to people who may have been a lot worse men than me, but played it a lot better.

Nothing for it though, too late now..... you just go on with things and do better next time. And you remember who those folks are, just in case you get a chance to maybe get even sometime.
I feel sorry for you. My life hasn't played out the way I might have liked, either, but I take pleasure in the good things that have happened. Especially being with my grandchildren. Nothing compares with that.
Yeah, being a grandpa is something else, ain't it?

In case you haven't noticed or are firmly encased in bubble wrap, our second Civil War is now underway. The "protests" are increasing, not dying down, because nobody can figure out how to stop it. The old way is to mow down a couple hundred fools and leave their corpses to rot in the heat.....that smell is one you'll never forget. Short of that, maybe some dogs....nah, the media rodents would get hysterical if a German Shepherd lit into a looter...."how could they!?!" We could wait until all the stores are looted and there's nothing left to steal or until all the cities are on fire. OR, how about you boys with your AR-15s go out and stop it. The cops don't dare, the politicians couldn't care less as long as it ain't their neighborhoods. The communists love it, say nothing as it goes on, but are also in hiding from those they dream of as being "revolutionaries"....a fond distant memory of their antiwar days their leaders sent us to fight and then decided not to win. Seems pretty simple to me...it will end when Americans have had enough and go total-vigilante. Don't think it can't happen....I'm just wondering why it hasn't happened already?

Unless the NG or police step up, it will happen..everybody I run into is chomping at the bit.
So, your solution is to commit worse crimes than the rioters? (By that, I mean murder.)
How is it a crime to put down law-breaking violent rioting pieces of shit? Defending one's self is not murder. They would kill if given opportunity.
You did not seem to be talking about self-defense. You seem to be advocating vigilanteism and murder. Am I wrong?
Indeed you are. Sorry, (not sorry) I grew up in a community where a certain committee kept the neighborhood safe from criminals that slipped through the cracks of the American justice system. They might have hurt 1 member of the neighborhood, or maybe 2, but after that the bad ones are gone. Shark food. They're all dead now is the only reason I'm telling you this. There's no one to prosecute, they're all dead. I think it was a good thing, because the law fails at times.
So, I'm guessing that the "certain committee" in your community was the Ku Klux Klan. Right?
Does the KKK allows blacks and Latins? No. So no. No, these were just older dudes from the neighborhood.
Vigilantes are vigilantes. Their ideology (or lack of one) doesn't really make any difference. When people take the law into their own hands, eventually you get lynchings.
The cops and the courts get their authority from the people; we delegate it to them. We can't give authority to do something to someone else, unless we already possess the authority to do it ourselves.
Wrong. We set up police and courts to (we hope) impartially mete out justice because without legal protections, innocent people may be imprisoned or even killed, due to personal animus. That's the whole point of our justice system.
No, not wrong. You either have that authority or you don't. If you don't have it, then how and where and from who, do the courts get their's?

"innocent people may be imprisoned or even killed,"; No shit...... ain't that what's happening right now, with the current system?
The "people" created our Justice system, so yeah, in that sense, the power of the courts derives from the people. But it doesn't follow that we have the right to take over that system any time we want. And yes, innocent people get imprisoned and even executed in the U.S. The Justice system is imperfect. But the solution isn't to throw out the whole thing. We have to make it better.
The oligarchy don't want to change it; it's working great from where they're sitting. If it was working correctly, Hillary Clinton would be doing time.
People with power don't give it up without a fight, so if you want anything at all to change, you better be ready to hang some folks from lampposts. And if you don't want their minions rioting and burning your neighborhood down in the meantime, you better be ready to kneecap some folks in a crowd with 22lr, or start popping skulls with a centerfire if that don't convince them to quit.

Sometimes you renovate a building and sometimes you tear it all the way down and start over.
What was Hillary guilty of, by the way? And correct me if I'm wrong, but: Trump is President, and William Barr is his toady, so why haven't they arrested her?

You sure are naive.
You're not answering my question. Why hasn't anyone arrested Hillary, if she's so guilty of so many crimes?

Trump has allegedly been "president" for more than 3 years. What's the hold up? Why can't he have her arrested, if her crimes were so heinous?
Hell if I know.... or really care.

I got a graphic lesson in how this shit works when I was in the army and got into a shit-fight with several senior NCOs and officers. Despite having a shit-ton of documented evidence of the dirt they had done, no one lifted a finger to prosecute anyone but me.

It's the way of the world man..... nothing you can do when they come for you but murder them and bury them deep. No one is coming to "make it right."
Bullshit. If Trump had a shred of evidence, he (or Barr) would bring charges. Don't give me that crap, which allows you to hold the specter of criminality over Hillary's head without ever charging her with anything. As they say, "Shit or get off the pot!" If she's a criminal, bring charges! If you can't do that, then drop it.
I'd be happy to; I love our system when it works as it's meant to..... which is almost never.

You know the thing that frustrates me the most? It's knowing that whatever I build in this world, someone is going to take it over and pervert it from what it was originally designed to be..... they will turn it into something I hate, even if they have to wait till long after I'm dead and gone to do it.

I've watched it happen to every organization and institution I've ever seen, my whole life..... it makes a man wonder why he even bothers.
You're full of shit. I think you're just making excuses for your own failures by blaming somebody or something else, instead of taking responsibility for your own actions. "My sins are my own, they belong to me."
Oh, I've fucked up more than my share of shit in this life, no doubt, and I got no problem admitting it. I wish I had learned the game earlier in life, and then maybe I wouldn't be so pissed off at losing to people who may have been a lot worse men than me, but played it a lot better.

Nothing for it though, too late now..... you just go on with things and do better next time. And you remember who those folks are, just in case you get a chance to maybe get even sometime.
I feel sorry for you. My life hasn't played out the way I might have liked, either, but I take pleasure in the good things that have happened. Especially being with my grandchildren. Nothing compares with that.
Yeah, being a grandpa is something else, ain't it?
It's great!

Well well well, Trump and his rednecks now got their revolution......so glad the white boys can now play with thier gun and toys. Good luck fella's and may the best of the best win.

You sure are naive.

Can you not read?

You sure are naive.

Like the blob, the blob supporters will blame everyone except the person responsible, El-Blob-O himself.

WTF does that even mean in the context of the post?

Well well well, Trump and his rednecks now got their revolution......so glad the white boys can now play with thier gun and toys. Good luck fella's and may the best of the best win.

We've already won and always will...most of your pants on the ground don't know how to clean their weapon. :lol:

Last edited:
TOLD YA SO.....

This is where we're at....the dirtbags who kicked down a gate and entered an exclusive subdivision in St. Louis to hassle the mayor (for posting THEIR NAMES AND ADDRESSED) got a look at the future over the weekend.

5ef95188825ce.image.jpg

You sure are naive.

Can you not read?
Yes, I can read. So why hasn't Hillary Clinton been arrested, if she's guilty of terrible crimes? Maybe because she's NOT guilty?

I can't wait until the first group of blob supporting vigilantes comes up against professional security staff. It should be fun to watch. Praise god and pass the popcorn.
Professional security staff? Da fuq are you on about?

That's what I was thinking too. I guess candycorn is okay with no cop to protect the poor, but professional security for the wealthy is A-OK. She must be a real dummy.

We've already won and always will...most of your pants on the ground don't know how to clean their weapon. :lol:

Old school's right on the money! :yes_text12: :auiqs.jpg:
How you gonna run with your waistband around your knees?

Old school's right on the money! :yes_text12: :auiqs.jpg:
How you gonna run with your waistband around your knees?

:laughing0301:

I'll never understand black criminals.
It's like they do everything they can to get caught commiting crimes.
Sagging pants,tattoos that the cops use to identify em.
:cuckoo:

I'll never understand black criminals.
It's like they do everything they can to get caught commiting crimes.
Sagging pants,tattoos that the cops use to identify em.
:cuckoo:

And if they're not already on a surveillance camera, they film it themselves and put it on Facebook! :badgrin:

Forum List

Back