🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Praise to the Allah

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
There are already 520,000 Jews in Judeah and Samaria, God Bless, and everyday more gather.

Israel will prevail over its enemies. Isaiah 41:12-14

Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Do not be afraid, O worm Jacob, O little Israel, for I myself will help you," declares the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah foretold of the worldwide return of Jews to Israel

Bible passage: Isaiah 43:5-6
Fulfilled: late 1900s

In Isaiah 43:5-6, the prophet Isaiah said that the Jews would return to their homeland from the east, the west, the north and the south. Isaiah lived about 2700 years ago. At that time, the Assyrians had forced many Jews in the northern kingdom of Israel into exile. Those Jews were taken to other areas in the Middle East. Then, about 1900 years ago, the Romans destroyed the city of Jerusalem and killed and exiled hundreds of thousands of Jews. Since then, the Jews have been scattered to virtually every country in the world. But, during the past century, millions of Jews have returned to Israel, from the east, the west, the north and the south.

Isaiah 43:5-6

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, `Give them up!' and to the south, `Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth…"

Zechariah prophesied the Jews return to Jerusalem

Bible passage: Zechariah 8:7-8

This is what the Lord Almighty says: "I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west. I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and righteous to them as their God."

Ezekiel prophesied prosperity for modern-day Israel. Ezekiel 36:11

I will increase the number of men and animals upon you, and they will be fruitful and become numerous. I will settle people on you as in the past and will make you prosper more than before. Then you will know that I am the Lord.

The ruins of Israel would be rebuilt. Amos 9:11, 13

"In that day I will restore David's fallen tent. I will repair its broken places, restore its ruins, and build it as it used to be,'' … "The days are coming," declares the Lord, "when the reaper will be overtaken by the plowman and the planter by the one treading grapes. New wine will drip from the mountains and flow from all the hills."

Last edited:
isn't "NEW WINE" the unfermented stuff???? who wants "NEW WINE"?----I want
the old stuff----------we ain't muslims ----or---MORMONS (do mormons drink wine?)
I AM NOT CARRIE NATION remember her sherri?

the old stuff----------we ain't muslims ----or---MORMONS (do mormons drink wine?)
I've heard Israeli vineyards are now making world class wine. While Muslims specialize in world class WHINE.

But wait! According to Sherri and the other nutjobs and her asylum inmates, there is no mention of Zionism in the OT. Then what are these quotes...chicken liver?

Last edited:
There are already 520,000 Jews in Judeah and Samaria, God Bless, and everyday more gather.

Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Do not be afraid, O worm Jacob, O little Israel, for I myself will help you," declares the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

In Isaiah 43:5-6, the prophet Isaiah said that the Jews would return to their homeland from the east, the west, the north and the south. Isaiah lived about 2700 years ago. At that time, the Assyrians had forced many Jews in the northern kingdom of Israel into exile. Those Jews were taken to other areas in the Middle East. Then, about 1900 years ago, the Romans destroyed the city of Jerusalem and killed and exiled hundreds of thousands of Jews. Since then, the Jews have been scattered to virtually every country in the world. But, during the past century, millions of Jews have returned to Israel, from the east, the west, the north and the south.

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, `Give them up!' and to the south, `Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth…"

This is what the Lord Almighty says: "I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west. I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and righteous to them as their God."

I will increase the number of men and animals upon you, and they will be fruitful and become numerous. I will settle people on you as in the past and will make you prosper more than before. Then you will know that I am the Lord.

"In that day I will restore David's fallen tent. I will repair its broken places, restore its ruins, and build it as it used to be,'' … "The days are coming," declares the Lord, "when the reaper will be overtaken by the plowman and the planter by the one treading grapes. New wine will drip from the mountains and flow from all the hills."
Remember, Menashe is going in on the first wave with the SeaBees!

Amen

Amen
Barokh Hashem.

Judea and Samaria IS Israel. the sooner the Nazis around the world realize this, the sooner there will be peace in the ME. fuck what they think !

God Bless Israel

AM ISRAEL CHAI !

Judea and Samaria IS Israel. the sooner the Nazis around the world realize this, the sooner there will be peace in the ME. fuck what they think !

God Bless Israel

AM ISRAEL CHAI !
Exactly.

Jews are deluded people and they just keep setting up disasters for themselves. It's a shame they haven't learned from the hundreds of expulsions done to them. It's not because people hate Jews, it's because of the Jew. And Jews keep ignoring that.

I've heard Israeli vineyards are now making world class wine. While Muslims specialize in world class WHINE.

But wait! According to Sherri and the other nutjobs and her asylum inmates, there is no mention of Zionism in the OT. Then what are these quotes...chicken liver?

Speaking of chicken liver------I have noticed NO MENTION of chopped liver
in EITHER the bible or the Talmud (will I be forced to admit that I have no
READ the whole talmud----I PLEAD THE FIFTH!!!!!!) I did get my recipe for
ROAST LEG OF LAMB----from---uhm----some scriptural writings I do not
recall what I was reading---but it clearly said that the lamb for the priests
and levites was prepared with garlic, honey and coriander I did it----
with some modification----some pepper and soy sauce------It was terrific.
My hubby of ----NON ASHKENAZI extraction -----was not familiar with DILL
at home. An Iraqi friend of mine----well remote Iraqi --ended up in Mumbai---
DOES USE DILL As far as I know it is not mentioned either in the bible
or the talmud-----but coriander MOST CERTAINLY IS---along with cumin.
---cardamom? nope I don't think so.

my big question still involves chopped chicken liver. It is a favorite of mine---
especially when MOLDED to look like a duck or something like that.
I believe that duck shaped chopped chicken liver was a STAPLE
in the time of king david--------but no one writing poetry bothered to
mention it. Shlomo was probably munching on the stuff when he
wrote the SONG OF SONGS. Shlomo was CLEARLY a zionist----face facts--
SHEBA did HER pilgrimage to Jerusalem-----he didn't go to---well wherever
she lived and whatever that place is called today----maybe ethiopia

Jews are deluded people and they just keep setting up disasters for themselves. It's a shame they haven't learned from the hundreds of expulsions done to them. It's not because people hate Jews, it's because of the Jew. And Jews keep ignoring that.

Only "disasters" we bring upon ourselves is thinking that if we surrender, the world's nations will hate us less.

We should do what is best for Israel, not what is best for the UN, or the Arabs, or the haters.

Am Israel Chai. Jews can and SHOULD settle anywhere in the ancestors lands.

And as you say, Masha'Allah!

Only "disasters" we bring upon ourselves is thinking that if we surrender, the world's nations will hate us less.

We should do what is best for Israel, not what is best for the UN, or the Arabs, or the haters.

What you think is best for you is illegal. You don't have the right. No excuses can make it up for it either. You want people around you to grow stronger and more radical every generation by you brutally occupying them and killing them, then that's something the Israeli right must consider could happen in the future. Listen to the middle or the left in your country, you're desperately in need for it. And the elections proved it. Of course everything will stay normalized now and later too, but one day things will get bad if Israel chooses a hawk path.

Those "expulsions" are anther Islamic / neo Nazi misrepresentation, and exaggeration. When empires fell, many people were expelled and killed, among them were the Jews. Jews were usually part of the educated elite and ruling class, so naturally any change that affected society affected the Jews. The Crusades were conducted by Christians, mainly directly at purging the Islamic invaders from Europe, unfortunately the Jews got caught in the crossfire. The mass migration of Iranian Jews and other minorities in 1979 was a biproduct of the Iranian Islamic revolution. And so on and so forth. However in history, it has been evil that has targeted Jews first, and Osiris with today's Islamists.

I won't charge you for this free education.

Those "expulsions" are anther Islamic / neo Nazi misrepresentation, and exaggeration. When empires fell, many people were expelled and killed, among them were the Jews. Jews were usually part of the educated elite and ruling class, so naturally any change that affected society affected the Jews. The Crusades were conducted by Christians, mainly directly at purging the Islamic invaders from Europe, unfortunately the Jews got caught in the crossfire. The mass migration of Iranian Jews and other minorities in 1979 was a biproduct of the Iranian Islamic revolution. And so on and so forth. However in history, it has been evil that has targeted Jews first, and Osiris with today's Islamists.

I won't charge you for this free education.

CICERO (Marcus Tullius Cicero). First century B.C. Roman stateman, writer.
"Softly! Softly! I want none but the judges to hear me. The Jews have already gotten me into a fine mess, as they have many other gentleman. I have no desire to furnish further grist for their mills." (Oration in Defense of Flaccus)

Cicero was serving as defense counsel at the trial of Flaccus, a Roman official who interfered with Jewish gold shipments to their international headquarters (then, as now) in Jerusalem. Cicero himself certainly was not a nobody, and for one of this stature to have to "speak softly" shows that he was in the presence of a dangerously powerful sphere of influence.
and on another occasion Cicero wrote:
"The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers."
SENECA (Lucius Annaeus Seneca). First century Roman philosopher.
"The customs of that most criminal nation have gained such strength that they have now been received in all lands. The conquered have given laws to the conquerors." (De Superstitione)

DIO CASSIUS. Second century Roman historian. Describing the savage Jewish uprising against the Roman empire that has been acknowledged as the turning point downward in the course of that great state-form:
"The Jews were destroying both Greeks and Romans. They ate the flesh of their victims, made belts for themselves out of their entrails, and daubed themselves with their blood... In all, 220,000 men perished in Cyrene and 240,000 in Cyprus, and for this reason no Jew may set foot in Cyprus today." (Roman History)

Link: http://www.stormfront.org/posterity/13texan/q751-800.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
But in the Koran even, why did Moe only mention that Israel belongs to the Jews forever, and not one word about Palestine? Was ol' Moe-hammit a Zionist? Ha ha ha.

You found those on an anti semetic website...now pathetic.

And I can quote you amazing things important people have said about Jews. What's your point?

http://www.freeman.org/m_online/may04/quotes.htm

"Some people like the Jews, and some do not.
But no thoughtful man can deny the fact that they are, beyond any question, the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has appeared in the world."
Winston Churchill (1)
"The Jew is that sacred being who has brought down from heaven the everlasting fire, and has illumined with it the entire world. He is the religious source, spring, and fountain out of which all the rest of the peoples have drawn their beliefs and their religions."
Leo Tolstoy (2)
"It was in vain that we locked them up for several hundred years behind the walls of the Ghetto. No sooner were their prison gates unbarred than they easily caught up with us, even on those paths which we opened up without their aid."
A. A. Leroy Beaulieu (3)
"The Jew gave us the Outside and the Inside - our outlook and our inner life. We can hardly get up in the morning or cross the street without being Jewish. We dream Jewish dreams and hope Jewish hopes. Most of our best words, in fact - new, adventure surprise, unique, individual, person, vocation, time, history, future, freedom, progress, spirit, faith hope, justice - are the gifts of the Jews."
Thomas Cahill (4)
"One of the gifts of the Jewish culture to Christianity is that it has taught Christians to think like Jews, and any modern man who has not learned man to think as though he were a Jew can hardly be said to have learned to think at all."
William Rees-Mogg (5)
"It is certain that in certain parts of the world we can see a peculiar people, separated from the other peoples of the world and this is called the Jewish people.... This people is not only of remarkable antiquity but has also lasted for a singular! long time... For where as the people of Greece and Italy, of Sparta, Athens and Rome and others who came so much later have perished so long ago, these still exist, despite the efforts of so many powerful kings who have tried a hundred times to wipe them out, as their historians testify, and as can easily be judged by the natural order of things over such a long spell of years. They have always been preserved, however, and their preservation was foretold... My encounter with this people amazes me..."
Blaise Pascal (6)
"The Jewish vision became the prototype for many similar grand designs for humanity, both divine and man! made. The Jews, therefore, stand at the center of the perennial attempt to give human life the dignity of a purpose."
Paul Johnson (7)
"As long as the world lasts, all who want to make progress in righteousness will come to Israel for inspiration as to the people who had the sense for righteousness most glowing and strongest."

Last edited:

What you think is best for you is illegal. You don't have the right. No excuses can make it up for it either. You want people around you to grow stronger and more radical every generation by you brutally occupying them and killing them, then that's something the Israeli right must consider could happen in the future. Listen to the middle or the left in your country, you're desperately in need for it. And the elections proved it. Of course everything will stay normalized now and later too, but one day things will get bad if Israel chooses a hawk path.

People around us grow radical without any connection to us. Your problems don't revolve around us unless you make them.

It is YOU people who can chose what to believe, what to be or what to become. Does ANY nation asks anyone if building or not?

We need to listen to the left and center wings when it comes to inside problems. When it comes to the political outside problems, the right is the only sane solution. the elections proved what we all know. The nation wishes a central econimic socialic government, but a right-wing government which won't surrender to our enemies.

Nothing really new there.

You found those on an anti semetic website...now pathetic.

And I can quote you amazing things important people have said about Jews. What's your point?

What Some Famous People have Written about the Jews; May, 2004

"Some people like the Jews, and some do not.
But no thoughtful man can deny the fact that they are, beyond any question, the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has appeared in the world."
Winston Churchill (1)
"The Jew is that sacred being who has brought down from heaven the everlasting fire, and has illumined with it the entire world. He is the religious source, spring, and fountain out of which all the rest of the peoples have drawn their beliefs and their religions."
Leo Tolstoy (2)
"It was in vain that we locked them up for several hundred years behind the walls of the Ghetto. No sooner were their prison gates unbarred than they easily caught up with us, even on those paths which we opened up without their aid."
A. A. Leroy Beaulieu (3)
"The Jew gave us the Outside and the Inside - our outlook and our inner life. We can hardly get up in the morning or cross the street without being Jewish. We dream Jewish dreams and hope Jewish hopes. Most of our best words, in fact - new, adventure surprise, unique, individual, person, vocation, time, history, future, freedom, progress, spirit, faith hope, justice - are the gifts of the Jews."
Thomas Cahill (4)
"One of the gifts of the Jewish culture to Christianity is that it has taught Christians to think like Jews, and any modern man who has not learned man to think as though he were a Jew can hardly be said to have learned to think at all."
William Rees-Mogg (5)
"It is certain that in certain parts of the world we can see a peculiar people, separated from the other peoples of the world and this is called the Jewish people.... This people is not only of remarkable antiquity but has also lasted for a singular! long time... For where as the people of Greece and Italy, of Sparta, Athens and Rome and others who came so much later have perished so long ago, these still exist, despite the efforts of so many powerful kings who have tried a hundred times to wipe them out, as their historians testify, and as can easily be judged by the natural order of things over such a long spell of years. They have always been preserved, however, and their preservation was foretold... My encounter with this people amazes me..."
Blaise Pascal (6)
"The Jewish vision became the prototype for many similar grand designs for humanity, both divine and man! made. The Jews, therefore, stand at the center of the perennial attempt to give human life the dignity of a purpose."
Paul Johnson (7)
"As long as the world lasts, all who want to make progress in righteousness will come to Israel for inspiration as to the people who had the sense for righteousness most glowing and strongest."

Beautiful!
sHa_clap.gif
t2030.gif

People around us grow radical without any connection to us. Your problems don't revolve around us unless you make them.

It is YOU people who can chose what to believe, what to be or what to become. Does ANY nation asks anyone if building or not?

We need to listen to the left and center wings when it comes to inside problems. When it comes to the political outside problems, the right is the only sane solution. the elections proved what we all know. The nation wishes a central econimic socialic government, but a right-wing government which won't surrender to our enemies.

Nothing really new there.

You're stupider than I thought....sorry.

Forum List

Back