PRAY for Trump June 2, 2019 - Franklin Graham

God tells us in the Bible not to pray for worthless shit and don't be bothering him...

Quote it for me please.
You've never read the Bible?

Yep, I have, I don't recall God saying not to pray for worthless shit and not to bother him. You made a statement, if you can't back it up, just say so, its all good.
Jesus shares some tremendous insight regarding how to pray to God in Matthew 6:5-13.

“And now about prayer. When you pray, don't be like the hypocrites who love to pray publicly on street corners and in the synagogues where everyone can see them. I assure you, that is all the reward they will ever get. But when you pray, go away by yourself, shut the door behind you, and pray to your Father secretly. Then your Father, who knows all secrets, will reward you.

“When you pray, don't babble on and on as people of other religions do. They think prayers are answered only by repeating words over and over again. Don't be like them, because your Father knows exactly what you need even before you ask him! Pray like this: Our Father in heaven, may your name be honored. May your Kingdom come soon. May your will be done here on earth, just as it is in heaven. Give us our food for today, and forgive us our sins, just as we have forgiven those who have sinned against us. And don't let us yield to temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.”

I can see you may have read the Bible but you have no memory of what is in the Bible. I read it last in grade school I am now almost 60 years old and remember what is in the Bible..

How To Pray To God

God tells us in the Bible not to pray for worthless shit and don't be bothering him...

Quote it for me please.

Yep, I have, I don't recall God saying not to pray for worthless shit and not to bother him. You made a statement, if you can't back it up, just say so, its all good.
Jesus shares some tremendous insight regarding how to pray to God in Matthew 6:5-13.

“And now about prayer. When you pray, don't be like the hypocrites who love to pray publicly on street corners and in the synagogues where everyone can see them. I assure you, that is all the reward they will ever get. But when you pray, go away by yourself, shut the door behind you, and pray to your Father secretly. Then your Father, who knows all secrets, will reward you.

“When you pray, don't babble on and on as people of other religions do. They think prayers are answered only by repeating words over and over again. Don't be like them, because your Father knows exactly what you need even before you ask him! Pray like this: Our Father in heaven, may your name be honored. May your Kingdom come soon. May your will be done here on earth, just as it is in heaven. Give us our food for today, and forgive us our sins, just as we have forgiven those who have sinned against us. And don't let us yield to temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.”

I can see you may have read the Bible but you have no memory of what is in the Bible. I read it last in grade school I am now almost 60 years old and remember what is in the Bible..

How To Pray To God

Just like a libtard, that doesn't say what you claimed! That's pretty typical behavior for you, dumbass!

Quote it for me please.

You apparently didn't because you make up shit that isn't in it!
I have made up nothing unlike the Bible which has much "made up".

What you claimed was in there is not. STFU and go back to playing with your blocks, child!

Quote it for me please.

How To Pray To God

Just like a libtard, that doesn't say what you claimed! That's pretty typical behavior for you, dumbass!
Yes it does you just can't accept it.. Jesus said that praying in public is wrong yet dumbass christians do it and want to force the masses to do it on a grand scale....Not a christian thing to do according to Jesus..But what does that upstart know..

Quote it for me please.

How To Pray To God

Yes it does you just can't accept it.. Jesus said that praying in public is wrong yet dumbass christians do it and want to force the masses to do it on a grand scale....Not a christian thing to do according to Jesus..But what does that upstart know..

Who said anything about praying in public? Oh, that's right! You did!

Wrong answer, dumbass!

How To Pray To God

Wrong answer, dumbass!
I guess you are a one trick pony and this convo is too multiplexed for ye..

Quote it for me please.

How To Pray To God

It says nothing of what you claimed, nice try though.

Quote it for me please.

How To Pray To God

I agree, one should not pray for show.

How To Pray To God

Wrong answer, dumbass!
I guess you are a one trick pony and this convo is too multiplexed for ye..

Word salad is all you have to offer dumbass! You couldn't string a coherent thought together if you borrowed a brain!

Franklin Graham wants Americans to pray for POTUS Trump on Sunday, June 2, 2019.

Trump sure needs some prayers. :19:

I'd say pray for the party and its voters;

As Atticus Finch said, "we can't go on like this".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back