PRAY for Trump June 2, 2019 - Franklin Graham

I am not sure what the issue is? I pray for wisdom for our political leaders all the time. Maybe one day they’ll be answered. lol
If you don't know "what the issue is", I pray that one day you do.

Franklin Graham wants Americans to pray for POTUS Trump on Sunday, June 2, 2019.

Trump sure needs some prayers. :19:

I'd say pray for the party and its voters;

As Atticus Finch said, "we can't go on like this".

When AmeriKKKa voted for Trump they voted for the racism, they voted for the bigotry, they voted for the injustice, they voted for the inequality, they voted for the unfairness, they voted for the bleeding of this nation; so be it.

50 million libtards just heard, "Let's prey on Trump."
When actually meant, "pay for Trump".
Exactly! Graham+ church= money!
The oldest trick in the book..right next to prostitution.
Yea, now he may have laughed just a little bit after pissing on those prostitutes.
I would have...
Yea, I guess you just have to be there.

I am not sure what the issue is? I pray for wisdom for our political leaders all the time. Maybe one day they’ll be answered. lol

Explain it to me like I am five then.
You obviously are five. Which is why you "aren't sure what the issue is." Why would I explain Trump to a five year old? It's an insult to five year olds.

You obviously are five. Which is why you "aren't sure what the issue is." Why would I explain Trump to a five year old? It's an insult to five year olds.

Perhaps in your rush to be an insufferable twat you must've missed that it is a common practice for people to pray for the leaders of their nations. This isn't anything new.

Perhaps in your rush to be an insufferable twat you must've missed that it is a common practice for people to pray for the leaders of their nations. This isn't anything new.
We'll also pray for your ad hominem. And your welcome in advance.

We'll also pray for your ad hominem. And your welcome in advance.

I treat people here the exact same way that they treat me. I asked you a question and you chose to insult me instead, so maybe you should take your own advice.

Forum List

Back