Prayers for my Grandma

I'm not very religious... as many of you know from my postings... but my Grandmother's in a rough spot right now, and if anyone would shoot her a quick prayer... I'd much appreciate it.... :(

You have them.

Been nearly a year since my mother passed.

Spend as much time with her as you can

I'm not very religious... as many of you know from my postings... but my Grandmother's in a rough spot right now, and if anyone would shoot her a quick prayer... I'd much appreciate it.... :(

Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen

Old school keep your chin up...everyone dies my liberal friend

But not many people live...

I think your grandmother had a great life, I know she loved you. ..so go to her...and tell her...

I pray first for her healing and if that is not possible I pray for her comfort. You are a strong person and will be able to face whatever lies ahead. I only wish you could feel, as I do, l the certainty of a life beyond this one.

I'm praying for her and for you I'm praying you that you will feel the nearness of the LORD and His great love for you. You are very dear to my heart, O.S.. I know Jesus loves you very much.

Forum List

Back