🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pre-Print: More Boosters? More Covid. Great "Vaccines"!

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
In this study, which is for now a pre-print, 51,100 Cleveland Clinic employees were followed to judge efficacy of the Omicron booster. From the pre-print:

Among 51011 employees, 20689 (41%) had had a previous documented episode of COVID-19, and 42064 (83%) had received at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. COVID-19 occurred in 2452 (5%) during the study. Risk of COVID-19 increased with time since the most recent prior COVID-19 episode and with the number of vaccine doses previously received.

Yes, read that again. This study shows that infection INCREASED with increased number of vaccines. On that, the study says:

The association of increased risk of COVID-19 with higher numbers of prior vaccine doses in our study, was unexpected.

Not to the purebloods it wasn't. The study concludes:

We still have a lot to learn about protection from COVID-19 vaccination, and in addition to a vaccine’s effectiveness it is important to examine whether multiple vaccine doses given over time may not be having the beneficial effect that is generally assumed.

Uh-huh. Reminds me of that anecdote about the philosophers scaling the mountain only to the find the pastors and theologians are already sitting at the top. Or, as the kids say, "We been knew".

Pre-Print here, and I look forward to the commentary from Golfing Gator Grumblenuts candycorn Penelope

Last edited:
In this study, which is for now a pre-print, 51,100 Cleveland Clinic employees were followed to judge efficacy of the Omicron booster. From the pre-print:

Among 51011 employees, 20689 (41%) had had a previous documented episode of COVID-19, and 42064 (83%) had received at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. COVID-19 occurred in 2452 (5%) during the study. Risk of COVID-19 increased with time since the most recent prior COVID-19 episode and with the number of vaccine doses previously received.
Yes, read that again. This study shows that infection INCREASED with increased number of vaccines. On that, the study says:

The association of increased risk of COVID-19 with higher numbers of prior vaccine doses in our study, was unexpected.
Not to the purebloods it wasn't. The study concludes:

We still have a lot to learn about protection from COVID-19 vaccination, and in addition to a vaccine’s effectiveness it is important to examine whether multiple vaccine doses given over time may not be having the beneficial effect that is generally assumed.
Uh-huh. Reminds me of that anecdote about the philosophers scaling the mountain only to the find the pastors and theologians are already sitting at the top. Or, as the kids say, "We been knew".

Pre-Print here, and I look forward to the commentary from Golfing Gator Grumblenuts candycorn Penelope

Did the risk of death increase? Or just the risk of infection?

Does the study say that? Or do you?

The only people dying of Covid right now are dying of other things--either old age or advanced ill health.

But best wishes with all that spike protein going through you, both from the increased infections AND from the shots. I consider you a perfect example of brainwashed: massive evidence right in your face and like a drowning man in a flood, you cling to the twig of "but are they dying"?

Yeah, dude. Of the shots.

The only people dying of Covid right now are dying of other things--either old age or advanced ill health.

But best wishes with all that spike protein going through you, both from the increased infections AND from the shots. I consider you a perfect example of brainwashed: massive evidence right in your face and like a drowning man in a flood, you cling to the twig of "but are they dying"?

Yeah, dude. Of the shots.

I just looked through the paper. There's no mention of higher rates of death.

I just looked through the paper. There's no mention of higher rates of death.

Enjoy your destroyed immune system. I have sympathy for those who took the shots and remain open-minded. For you--just keep going, dude.

Enjoy your destroyed immune system. I have sympathy for those who took the shots and remain open-minded. For you--just keep going, dude.

I don't. None of my loved ones were so stupid.

It will be ..................entertaining...................... to watch the most hateful of the mudbloods, like Penelope, succumb.

Why are you so defensive? I'm asking some pretty obvious questions

Go get your boosters. Did you get all five?

Did the people in the study get 'five' boosters? I didn't see that either. It did have this to say, though.

"There were too few severe illnesses for the study to be able to determine if the vaccine decreased severity of illness."

Did the people in the study get 'five' boosters? I didn't see that either. It did have this to say, though.

"There were too few severe illnesses for the study to be able to determine if the vaccine decreased severity of illness."

I am losing patience for you because this is so obvious.

There is little severe illness in anyone. The vaccinated. The unvaccinated. Anyone.

But the vaccinated DID get sick more often, and ARE exposed to a lot more free floating spike protein. See: unaccounted for death spikes.

You made a bad bet, buddy. That's fine, we all make mistakes. Honorable people own up to them.

I am losing patience for you because this is so obvious.

There is little severe illness in anyone. The vaccinated. The unvaccinated. Anyone.

But the vaccinated DID get sick more often, and ARE exposed to a lot more free floating spike protein. See: unaccounted for death spikes.

You made a bad bet, buddy. That's fine, we all make mistakes. Honorable people own up to them.

If its obvious, then why didn't the paper say it? They've indicated no increased in rates of death with vaccines.

You did.
But the folks with highest death rates are the unvaccinated.

1671617774536.png

Where a primary vaccine and 2 boosters have the lowest rate of death.

If its obvious, then why didn't the paper say it? They've indicated no increased in rates of death with vaccines.

You did.
But the folks with highest death rates are the unvaccinated.

View attachment 740643

Where a primary vaccine and 2 boosters have the lowest rate of death.

Only 50 plus? What gives with that?

How do you know some of these people weren't so sick they didn't even get vaccinated in the first place?

How many boosters did you get? Remember, every two months now. Do you work for Big Pharma? State your position here.

Only 50 plus? What gives with that?

How do you know some of these people weren't so sick they didn't even get vaccinated in the first place?

How many boosters did you get? Remember, every two months now. Do you work for Big Pharma? State your position here.

You've said that higher rates of infection with vaccines and boosters translate into higher death rates. But the data doesn't support that.

You've said that higher rates of infection with vaccines and boosters translate into higher death rates. But the data doesn't support that.

Because no one is dying. At all. The paper said that, yes. No severe illness = no death. Not in the vaccinated. Not in the unvaccinated. No one.

But you are clinging to it because it's the last vestige of the brainwashed.

(Well, I take that back. The vaccinated ARE dying of the vaccines....there's just too many brainwashed to admit it openly yet.)

Now, I leave you to do with information what you will. Be a cultist, or be open. Your choice. I'm a pureblood, so I made my choice. I chose wisely, as it turns out.

tl;dr, but were COVID death denialists and remaining Trump supporters even compared or found to be significant contributors to this latest outbreak of Tasmanian Devil worship an emulation?

Forum List

Back