🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pre-Print: More Boosters? More Covid. Great "Vaccines"!

It seems like this:

Some react poorly to the vaccine from the jump, and suffer horribly from the beginning. Heart issues, neurological issues, etc.

For the rest, it seems it's the boosters that do the real damage.

And then you say you are not programed!

smile-laughing.gif

I acknowledge your turn around here. Good for you.

The vaccines are terrible.
Trump authorized the (alleged) poison. He should be in prison, right?

Why do you support someone who pushed poison? Are you just insane or merely batshit crazy?

Why do you support someone who pushed poison? Are you just insane or merely batshit crazy?

Good, you admit the vaccines are "poison".

It's a start. I'm encouraged for you.

Easy for you Trump hating vermin to say.

What about FauxChi? You want him in prison? I never hear your cult howling for his blood.

(This is going to be a good one, folks.)

Yes. After the abuse we took--from our own gov, telling us we would have a winter of "severe illness and death" that would "overwhelm" hospitals, you best believe I wear it with pride.

I resisted the programming. Some did not.
If you think our American constituency took C-19/vaccine abuse from our duopoly g'ment in the D.istrict of C.orruption then just wait until those corporate owned sock puppets get through debt spending us into the poorest banana republic in all of history! Fire those RepubliCratic Duopoly sellouts & Replace them with Jeffersonian class Representatives of & for the people!!! So called 'free money' is called script/IOU's so demand real money to prevent our USA from turning into a United states of Venezuela.

It looks really bad. I hope you didn’t take the Pfizer vax, as Trump told you to do.

is that the same FDA that's locked down all of Pfizers info for 99 years Gip?

web-page-image-1170x640.jpg

~S~
Except that didn't happen in the end....Naomi Wolf got her hands on the info, and has had a team of lawyers comb through it.

Except that didn't happen in the end....Naomi Wolf got her hands on the info, and has had a team of lawyers comb through it.

Is this the article Odd one?>>>>>

~S~

Forum List

Back