🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pre-Print: More Boosters? More Covid. Great "Vaccines"!

In this study, which is for now a pre-print, 51,100 Cleveland Clinic employees were followed to judge efficacy of the Omicron booster. From the pre-print:

Among 51011 employees, 20689 (41%) had had a previous documented episode of COVID-19, and 42064 (83%) had received at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. COVID-19 occurred in 2452 (5%) during the study. Risk of COVID-19 increased with time since the most recent prior COVID-19 episode and with the number of vaccine doses previously received.

Yes, read that again. This study shows that infection INCREASED with increased number of vaccines. On that, the study says:

The association of increased risk of COVID-19 with higher numbers of prior vaccine doses in our study, was unexpected.

Not to the purebloods it wasn't. The study concludes:

We still have a lot to learn about protection from COVID-19 vaccination, and in addition to a vaccine’s effectiveness it is important to examine whether multiple vaccine doses given over time may not be having the beneficial effect that is generally assumed.

Uh-huh. Reminds me of that anecdote about the philosophers scaling the mountain only to the find the pastors and theologians are already sitting at the top. Or, as the kids say, "We been knew".

Pre-Print here, and I look forward to the commentary from Golfing Gator Grumblenuts candycorn Penelope

It's not a vaccine. Fools got jabbed with an experimental drug

Trump, according to the ditzy idiot in the OP, made a poison vaccine.
No the pharmaceutical companies made the vaccine. Trump cleared the way for it. You know the same companies you loons hated. Till they made the poison, now make sure you go get your boosters! I wasn't an idiot, I didn't get the vaccine.
FB_IMG_1655139073673.jpg

I supported the warp speed program and the vaccine developed by the scientists. Trump made that happen. Too bad it was, according to you, all poison.
Yes it is, and I haven't got one shot of it. I don't follow the leaders blindly in my party. Like you loons do, now go do what Biden tells you. Got get that booster!

I supported the warp speed program and the vaccine developed by the scientists. Trump made that happen. Too bad it was, according to you, all poison.
I certainly hope you vaxxers don’t die. I’m unlike you who wished ill of the non-vaxxed, but than I’m not an authoritarian or a Fascist.

Yes it is, and I haven't got one shot of it. I don't follow the leaders blindly in my party. Like you loons do, now go do what Biden tells you. Got get that booster!

It is interesting that you assume people make medical decisions based upon political leaders.

The fact you think people do this says a great deal about you.

It is interesting that you assume people make medical decisions based upon political leaders.

People on here actually wished death on people like me that won't get vaccinated. Who you think put that bullshit in their head?

Also liberals stick to the talking points that they are told. If you don't see that on here, I can't help you.

Did the risk of death increase? Or just the risk of infection?
The left have told us repeatedly that the vaccines stop the spread of Covid. They do not. They never have. In fact, Covid spreads quicker if you stupidly think because we are vaccinated we won't spread it or catch it. And, people were fired from their jobs for being unvaccinated because they would get it and spread it to others, when the facts show the very same thing happens with the vaccinated. And, while people were forced to stay at home to watch a football game, we had 80,000 fully vaccinated fans in the stadiums all spreading it to one another. And, healthcare professionals had their licenses revoked for daring to question the official government line on the pandemic, as the government repeatedly spread misinformation, even after they knew the truth that vaccines don't stop the spread of Covid.

Did the people in the study get 'five' boosters? I didn't see that either. It did have this to say, though.

"There were too few severe illnesses for the study to be able to determine if the vaccine decreased severity of illness."

That's convenient, huh?

A year ago, you all were telling everyone that vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid at all. Your president told that lie and killed at least 300,000 people with it.

If someone said vaccinated people can still get Covid, they were banned on social media and people like you called for them to lose their jobs, homes, kids, and businesses.

We're not going to forget. Ever.

1671637687247.png

In this study, which is for now a pre-print, 51,100 Cleveland Clinic employees were followed to judge efficacy of the Omicron booster. From the pre-print:

Among 51011 employees, 20689 (41%) had had a previous documented episode of COVID-19, and 42064 (83%) had received at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. COVID-19 occurred in 2452 (5%) during the study. Risk of COVID-19 increased with time since the most recent prior COVID-19 episode and with the number of vaccine doses previously received.

Yes, read that again. This study shows that infection INCREASED with increased number of vaccines. On that, the study says:

The association of increased risk of COVID-19 with higher numbers of prior vaccine doses in our study, was unexpected.

Not to the purebloods it wasn't. The study concludes:

We still have a lot to learn about protection from COVID-19 vaccination, and in addition to a vaccine’s effectiveness it is important to examine whether multiple vaccine doses given over time may not be having the beneficial effect that is generally assumed.

Uh-huh. Reminds me of that anecdote about the philosophers scaling the mountain only to the find the pastors and theologians are already sitting at the top. Or, as the kids say, "We been knew".

Pre-Print here, and I look forward to the commentary from Golfing Gator Grumblenuts candycorn Penelope

We told em that silenced Drs were sounding the alarm over vaids .....they're reply was shut up and follow the science

Tee hee

Forum List

Back