Pre-Print: More Boosters? More Covid. Great "Vaccines"!

I certainly hope you vaxxers don’t die. I’m unlike you who wished ill of the non-vaxxed, but than I’m not an authoritarian or a Fascist.
"Unreported Truths" behind a paywall :auiqs.jpg:
Someone with a working brain responds:

Just to say.....in killing people and making them sick it hasn't failed ... on that it hasn't failed.

pcNbES8.png

Last edited:
Awe, you regretting getting Trump's juice pumped in you? Never sucked one, but Trump got you to suck his! Lol, how does it taste? You're an idiot, I think as a person. Trump is an asshole, but was great doing his job. As president.

I didn't vote for him. You did. And you think he authorized a poison vaccine.

I'm not sure why you'd continue to support someone who made a poison vaccine but...there you are supporting him and asking for more. Are his pubic hairs still in your eyes?

I supported the warp speed program and the vaccine developed by the scientists. Trump made that happen. Too bad it was, according to you, all poison.

So you supported Trump and I didn't. SO WHAT. You were wrong. How many shots did you get, by the way? Just two? Three? Four? All five?

Did you cheat and say you didn't get all five so you could get more?

"Unreported Truths" behind a paywall :auiqs.jpg:
Someone with a working brain responds:

The excuses are growing laughably thin. Yeah, that's it. All these HEALTHY PEOPLE WORKING in health care? Sure, they are secretly really ill and so got all the vaccines and boosters.

SURE

So you supported Trump and I didn't. SO WHAT. You were wrong. How many shots did you get, by the way? Just two? Three? Four? All five?

Did you cheat and say you didn't get all five so you could get more?

I supported Trump? LOL...

Yeah, I think the loneliness you feel daily mixed with the holiday season and having nobody in your life has made you more kookoo than usual.

That's just all the blood pressure you've built up cracking your skull.

How anti-science of you, to reject all evidence of how bad the vaccines are because Cult and Brainwashing and Propaganda.

But you do you.

Amazing how you still suck the cock of the guy who authorized the supposed poison.
So you now think Trump told the truth about the vaccines. Yet simultaneously you also believe he lies all the time. Lol.

You’ve contorted yourself into a pretzel here. Time to admit you fucked up.

Forum List

Back