🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pre-Print: More Boosters? More Covid. Great "Vaccines"!

The LAST thing I'm gonna do is take medical advice from a loon like you.

Newsflash...steroids ain't good for you. Don't take them unless you REALLY need them. Certainly not because some nutjob on the interwebs says you should

Well now, the spike proteins aren't good for either...but that didn't stop you

Still waiting for those stats showing increases in cancer deaths

You just hang on to all those stats, Lesh. Who do you think might report them--the very same corrupt and crooked organizations that pushed the vaccines?

Sure. Sure, they'll deliver those right up.

You just hang on to all those stats, Lesh. Who do you think might report them--the very same corrupt and crooked organizations that pushed the vaccines?

Sure. Sure, they'll deliver those right up.
Ahhhh...it's GIANT CONSPIRACY.

I forgot

My doctor advised me not to take the vaccine and I didn't. No shots, no problems.
Mine advised me to take it, I said no thank you, my wife being a teacher(one of the good ones, teaching a trade, in a trade school) took the shot, got a blood clot, and every illness she has had since, has been worse and lasted longer. You sheep just keep bleating, and lining up to take those boosters.

I've now read the whole paper. Nice, broad study looking into many aspects in an attempt to improve upon the immune response of future mRNA vaccine applications and their timing. Nothing discussed about cancer nor suggesting people not get vaccinated. The sample sizes used were clearly too small to draw any firm, general conclusions about anything. In short, nothing there to support any anti-vaxxer claims. Quite the contrary as fully expected.

I've now read the whole paper. Nice, broad study looking into many aspects in an attempt to improve upon the immune response of future mRNA vaccine applications and their timing. Nothing discussed about cancer nor suggesting people not get vaccinated. The sample sizes used were clearly too small to draw any firm, general conclusions about anything. In short, nothing there to support any anti-vaxxer claims. Quite the contrary as fully expected.

Oh. Do scientific studies now make medical advice like "Don't get vaccinated?"

Who knew

Oh. When scientific studies address, say, inflammatory GI tissue pertinent to IBD, do they then say, "And oh yes, this inflammation can lead to increased chance of colon cancer", or is that another topic altogether?

Does the fact that one study does not say this make it any less true?

None of these deflections are going to make the vaccines safer and more effective.

I understand the Cope though.
By your own admission...75% of the nation is vaccinated. Most double vaccinated and boosted.

That's like 260 million people

If what you are saying has any validity at all there should be bodies piling up in the morgues.

No amount of "human stupidity, complicity and fear" could hide that.

You are out of your fucking mind

By your own admission...75% of the nation is vaccinated. Most double vaccinated and boosted.

That's like 260 million people

If what you are saying has any validity at all there should be bodies piling up in the morgues.

No amount of "human stupidity, complicity and fear" could hide that.

You are out of your fucking mind

I'm sorry to say it, but you are profoundly ignorant on the human immune system. I mean I'm no expert but wow

Oh. When scientific studies address, say, inflammatory GI tissue pertinent to IBD, do they then say, "And oh yes, this inflammation can lead to increased chance of colon cancer", or is that another topic altogether?

Does the fact that one study does not say this make it any less true?
Are you even capable of coherently posing a scientific argument? Very doubtful at this late stage..

Forum List

Back