🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pre-Print: More Boosters? More Covid. Great "Vaccines"!

Yep, just waiting for you to actually attempt any sort of scientific argument to support your tired, old ridiculous claims..

"They said so on TV" does not mean "It's science".

My late husband looked a lot like Michio Kaku. That did not make him a physicist.

yes......

it's just not a vaccine Sue

there never was any specific antigen/antibody relationship

and no, i'm no virologist , but the Twitter truth is bringing forth many of the censored ones, and they're all sayin' the same thing....

~S~
Gee, maybe they were censored for spreading misinformation.. Wow, what a concept! :sigh2:

So here we are, barely a week later, and we find out via a peer-reviewed paper that the IgG4 levels of boosted people are through the roof, leading to their bodies treating Covid like an ALLERGY.

Thus they get one infection after another, since the body cannot mount a decent defense--or long covid, or both.

Anything to say now?
Yea...you still haven't produced any stats showing this massive (or actually ANY) increase in disease or death .

Yea...you still haven't produced any stats showing this massive (or actually ANY) increase in disease or death .

I'm going to say one more thing to you. Just one.

If you got boosters, I would try really hard to get my hands on some corticosteroids. I thought at best the vaccines might be ineffective, or maybe like the flu shots, make you more prone to getting colds and such.

But if true, this is bad. It's cancer-causing bad, potentially. It's AIDS causing bad. It's heart attack, blood clots and strokes bad.

Heed the warning or don't; I did what I could.

If you got boosters, I would try really hard to get my hands on some corticosteroids. I thought at best the vaccines might be ineffective, or maybe like the flu shots, make you more prone to getting colds and such.

But if true, this is bad. It's cancer-causing bad, potentially. It's AIDS causing bad. It's heart attack, blood clots and strokes bad.

You're very charitable.

Read the study here

But you won't, huh? So, brainwashing over science.

But we knew this.
No scientific argument, but a link is a start at least.. Let's begin reading together, shall we..

Abstract​

RNA vaccines are efficient preventive measures to combat the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. High levels of neutralizing SARS-CoV-2-antibodies are an important component of vaccine-induced immunity.
Oopsies! Looks like your source is already calling these mRNA vaccines "vaccines"..

Sparky just said, "it's just not a vaccine Sue" and you replied "Exactly." Which is it, Sue???

No scientific argument, but a link is a start at least.. Let's begin reading together, shall we..

Oopsies! Looks like your source is already calling these mRNA vaccines "vaccines"..

Sparky just said, "it's just not a vaccine Sue" and you replied "Exactly." Which is it, Sue???

Not gonna argue silliness with you. Read the study and tell me after if you still believe yourself vaccinated.

Put this together with the pre-print showing that the boosted get MORE covid infections. Does this sound like a vaccine to you?

Or, keep arguing semantics and we will know where you stand.

Get your hands on some corticosteroids, stat. Or suffer the repercussions of your busted immune system.

Your choice.

Not gonna argue silliness with you. Read the study and tell me after if you still believe yourself vaccinated.

Put this together with the pre-print showing that the boosted get MORE covid infections. Does this sound like a vaccine to you?

Or, keep arguing semantics and we will know where you stand.

Get your hands on some corticosteroids, stat. Or suffer the repercussions of your busted immune system.

Your choice.
It's not semantics, you boob. I sure hope you don't teach English.. for the children's sake!

It's not semantics, you boob. I sure hope you don't teach English.. for the children's sake!

You know how I know this study is really, REALLY bad?

People are trying to deflect with personal pot shots.

Just go get another booster than and ignore it. Really.

The LAST thing I'm gonna do is take medical advice from a loon like you.

Newsflash...steroids ain't good for you. Don't take them unless you REALLY need them. Certainly not because some nutjob on the interwebs says you should

Forum List

Back