🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pre-Print: More Boosters? More Covid. Great "Vaccines"!

I don't want to speak for her but it's pretty clear she was talking specifically about him being fully on board with the vaccine agenda. Not his presidency, lol.
Well yeah. It takes a special sort of dumb ass to not want to take a vaccine for a virus that has killed a million people. If the right wing loons had taken the jab, they likely would have done better in the 2022 elections. Fewer rednecks means fewer republicans in office.

So yeah, I guess I did support the blob's agenda. I guess I also supported the blob's agenda whenever I went to a national park or used the post office using her "logic".

Well yeah. It takes a special sort of dumb ass to not want to take a vaccine for a virus that has killed a million people. If the right wing loons had taken the jab, they likely would have done better in the 2022 elections. Fewer rednecks means fewer republicans in office.

So yeah, I guess I did support the blob's agenda. I guess I also supported the blob's agenda whenever I went to a national park or used the post office using her "logic".

Actually I am proven right, am I not?

--Didn't prevent transmission
--Causes terrible side effects in many people
--Causes MORE infections with Covid

The fact that you're butthurt about it is your feelings, and your problem, but does not change the facts.

Lol. Double down on dumb.

You merely did as you were told by the authorities. SHEEP!

Killed a million people?

Name a hundred.

Until you can name them and prove your allegation, you are simply spewing religious belief.

Damn! I hope you don't live in the teeth of the oncoming storm. If power lines near you iced up and you lost power, you would lose your mind being disconnected from the hive.

On second thought...........................

Killed a million people?

Name a hundred.

Until you can name them and prove your allegation, you are simply spewing religious belief.
You shall hopefully begin feeling as stupid as you sound once you read about HIPAA law and realize it exists to protect your anonymity too.

That said, list of public people who've died from COVID-19. Read and weep. Easily more than 100.

Last edited:
Well that sure shut them up in a hurry, didn't it.

Oh wait, I forgot to check the ignored peanut gallery.. yep, one's still tossing peanuts!

Yes, never look at Wikipedia. You might learn something :eek::aargh:

Wikipedia is for complete idiots!

I have a friend who attempted to edit some erroneous information on the wikipedia page about them, and they were told that can't because they're not an expert on themselves.

Wikipedia is for idiots. I only use it when I'm making my point in an argument with an idiot.

I just looked through the paper. There's no mention of higher rates of death.

So here we are, barely a week later, and we find out via a peer-reviewed paper that the IgG4 levels of boosted people are through the roof, leading to their bodies treating Covid like an ALLERGY.

Thus they get one infection after another, since the body cannot mount a decent defense--or long covid, or both.

Anything to say now?

yes......

it's just not a vaccine Sue

there never was any specific antigen/antibody relationship

and no, i'm no virologist , but the Twitter truth is bringing forth many of the censored ones, and they're all sayin' the same thing....

~S~

Exactly. I'm no virologist or immunologist either, but they tried the basic argument of "more antibodies means better protection!". Even I understood it's not that simple, but just titering up a number which may or MAY NOT be effective.....

Forum List

Back