🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pre-Print: More Boosters? More Covid. Great "Vaccines"!

TrustScience2.png

Enjoy your destroyed immune system. I have sympathy for those who took the shots and remain open-minded. For you--just keep going, dude.
Destroyed immune systems.

Death rates for other causes must be SKYROCKETING.

Right?

I listened to actual doctors. You'd have to be fucking bat shit crazy not to.

I admire your religious devotion to abdicating responsibility for managing your own life to "The Experts". Must be exhausting and scary for those who do their own thinking 24/7.

I'm a young, healthy man with a strong immune system and see no need to take the vaccine.

And that is your choice that you should be free to make without anyone attacking you for it.

And those that choose to take it should be given the same consideration.

And that is your choice that you should be free to make without anyone attacking you for it.

And those that choose to take it should be given the same consideration.
I only was speaking for myself and didn't criticize anyone else for taking the vaccine. I say take it at your own risk.

The statist left just can't let go of the 'jabjabjabjabjab(5's the magik number)! It's like this with all their skare tackticks; cell phones/brain cancer, over/under population/starvation/obesity, glow-ball warming/ glow-ball cooling/klymate chainge, kkkarly marxism, ray-done gas scare, hive mentality, won world without borders , etc. "Yestarday eye kould knot evan spel grewp-thinkar, nowh eye are won!"

The definition of insanity is listening to the statist left over & over & over again, then believing in what they preach!
Statists? I didn`t know that drunken Glenn Beck was still on the air. Nobody else says stupid shit like that.

Forum List

Back