Predict Nov 8th

The Democrats are going to attempt to steal the Senate. They know they can't steal the House because too many of their candidates are going to lose so they will concentrate on the Senate seats. They already have the fraudulent magical boxes of ballots ready to be opened when needed.

Potatohead's speech last night was setting the stage to shed hate on Republican opposition to them stealing the election. Actually a continuation of his Nazi hate speech he did a couple of months ago.

just a little FYI that you may not know - i shirley didn't, since - as i said - was not following that particular race.

Members of Nevada senate candidate’s family endorse opponent​

By GABE STERNOctober 12, 2022

RENO, Nev. (AP) — Less than a month before Election Day, 14 members of Nevada Republican Senate candidate Adam Laxalt’s family sent a letter endorsing his opponent, Democratic U.S. Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto.

“We staunchly believe that Catherine is well equipped with her own ‘Nevada grit’ — a quality that she will take forward in representation of our home state for six more years across the halls of Congress,” the letter states.
Members of Nevada senate candidate's family endorse opponent

:113:

I predict that The SAME FRAUD MACHINERY is in place in many states like PA and that despite GOP and Conservative's Optimism a large majority of seats up for grabs will be stolen by extended mail in ballot counting, and early mail in voting where Democrats have an extensive amount of time to mass mail and count harvested and fraudulent ballots to make up any deficits in any race they are losing in.

The Democrats will keep both The House and The Senate because not enough was done in the last two years to squash election fraud and ensure The Integrity of our Elections and The Principle of One Man One Vote!

Y'all better get out and vote and watch the election and report all cheating attempts by Dems immediately, or Fascist Biden Regime is going to roll over your asses with metaphorical tanks in the next two years, and then steal 2024 like they stole 2020.

No it doesn’t. You lied!

i don't lie.

Vaccines don’t stop the spread!

i didn't say it stopped it from spreading. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, the odds of spreading it are a lot lower when a person is vaccinated by having a lessened viral load to spread.

lower viral load = less chance of spread.

not vaccinated = greater chance of spread.

If you can’t admit that as the CDC did then we can’t continue this dialogue.

nor if you say i said something that i did not, zoggy zoggy zog zog zogster.

Last edited:

well ....

A) polls are just a snapshot in time. lest ye ferget - - - ALLLLLL the poles claimed hillary was gonna win as well.

B) i posted that little factoid - not so much about masto winning, but rather there's something pretty rancid about a dude whose own family ... FOURTEEN OF THEM ...

say he's not the better person for the job.

that says so much.

i don't lie.

i didn't say it stopped it from spreading. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, the odds of spreading it are a lot lower when a person is vaccinated by having a lessened viral load to spread.

lower viral load = less chance of spread.

not vaccinated = greater chance of spread.

nor if you say i said something that i did not, zoggy zoggy zog zog zogster.
That is simply a lie. We need to pick another topic. Vaccines do ZERO to stop the spread. ZERO.

well ....

A) polls are just a snapshot in time. lest ye ferget - - - ALLLLLL the poles claimed hillary was gonna win as well.

B) i posted that little factoid - not so much about masto winning, but rather there's something pretty rancid about a dude whose own family ... FOURTEEN OF THEM ...

say he's not the better person for the job.

that says so much.
Not to me. You can pick your friends can’t pick your family. Most of mine is dead due to the Nazis but my wife comes from a huge fam and 75% of them are nuts per her. They don’t bother me as much.

just a little FYI that you may not know - i shirley didn't, since - as i said - was not following that particular race.

Members of Nevada senate candidate’s family endorse opponent​

By GABE STERNOctober 12, 2022

RENO, Nev. (AP) — Less than a month before Election Day, 14 members of Nevada Republican Senate candidate Adam Laxalt’s family sent a letter endorsing his opponent, Democratic U.S. Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto.

“We staunchly believe that Catherine is well equipped with her own ‘Nevada grit’ — a quality that she will take forward in representation of our home state for six more years across the halls of Congress,” the letter states.
Members of Nevada senate candidate's family endorse opponent

:113:
All that means is that he has family members who are leftists, and vote for D no matter what.

All that means is that he has family members who are leftists, and vote for D no matter what.

or he's a whackadoodle - like gosar from AZ. his siblings ( some 9 or 10 of 'em ) say HE'S outa his freakin' mind.

^^^ 1 study behind a pay wall ^^^

i gave you 3 easily & fully accessible.

oh well. you do you, zogerino.

the MAIN argument was that a pregnant female, standing next to you who decides to terminate will have ZERO affect on you; or society as a whole. but covid does affect you & society as a whole.

forget about whether you might get it by standing next to an infected person. something that will NEVER happen with a pregger & you sharing the same breathing space...

how'z about the cost? pure cash. people that can't pay for their care ... or dropping dead shirley costs society one way or the other. most definitely thru higher taxes & also a sickly population.

the right to choose certainly curbs those same consequences; but not if it is banned. most states that are banning abortion or severally restricting it b4 viability will create a population boom within their borders & where does the federal aid to all those states usually come from? blue states including MA.

Last edited:

the MAIN argument was that a pregnant female, standing next to you who decides to terminate will have ZERO affect on you; or society as a whole. but covid does affect you & society as a whole.

forget about whether you might get it by standing next to an infected person. something that will NEVER happen with a pregger & you sharing the same breathing space...

how'z about the cost? pure cash. people that can't pay for their care ... or dropping dead shirley costs society one way or the other. most definitely thru higher taxes & also a sickly population.

the right to choose certainly curbs those same consequences; but not if it is banned. most states that are banning abortion or severally restricting it b4 viability will create a population boom within their borders & where does the federal aid to all those states usually come from? blue states including MA.
There are dozens. In Europe abortion is not legal after week 15. To me week 16 is a fair compromise.

It has effect only in terms of taxpayer dollars paying for it. I am Pro choice,
Remember?

Curious what everyone thinks on the following:

• Does the GOP take the House or do the Dems hold majority?
  • Does the GOP take the Senate?
  • Georgia Senate Race: Walker or Warnock?
  • AZ Senate Race: Kelly or Masters?
  • Nevada Senate Race: Laxalt or Cortez Masto?
  • PA Senate Race: Oz or Uncle Fester?
  • Ohio Senate Race: Ryan or Vance?
  • NH Senate Race: Hassan or Bolduc?
  • AZ Governor: Lake or Hobbs?
  • Michigan Governor: Whitmer or Dixon?
  • NY Governor: Zeldin or Hochul?
Make your picks
who is counting the votes and how are they being counted?

you are still not affected in any way by a female having an abortion.
Correct but I do not want the two sides to keep fighting. I am not affected in any way if a kid dies in Chicago. Doesn’t mean I want it to happen. Your logic is fucked up.

Forum List

Back