Predict Nov 8th

Republican Rep. Liz Cheney said Tuesday that if she were an Ohio voter, she would cast her ballot for Democrat Rep. Tim Ryan for the Senate rather than his GOP opponent J.D. Vance.

"I would not vote for J.D. Vance," Cheney, of Ohio, told "PBS Newshour" anchor Judy Woodruff during an event at Cleveland State University.
It’s like her fundraising letter of backhanded support of Lake in Arizona, her involvement will do more for Vance than Ryan.

Shit would have happened regardless of who was in office. The Feds are handling inflation. Relax.

Your policies will ruin the planet. Ours will cost a little more money. I choose our way.
How are they “handling” inflation?

Why? Because my brother is voting GOP this time. He voted for every Republican on the ballot except her. Why did he do that? Why did he vote for Whitmer? Supposedly she was HORRIBLE for business'? My brother is a captain of industry. Clearly Whitmer is an amazing governor and on the short list for 2028 Democratic President
Clearly. That rationale is why you’re one of the most astute posters on this board. Carry on.

And I could win the lottery

but could never get pregnant.

and play for the Celtics.

are there 40 something yr olds on that team? or the NBA at large?

Highly unlikely.

that remains to be seen, but one thing you can bank on:

FfyzK1fWIAISlvW.jpg

but could never get pregnant.

are there 40 something yr olds on that team? or the NBA at large?

that remains to be seen, but one thing you can bank on:

FfyzK1fWIAISlvW.jpg
I am curious how it turns out. You say my body my choice. I agree. But the Left didn't hold to that with the vaccine mandates and many parents do not want that. So time will tell. As you know I am pro choice...up to week 16.

Curious what everyone thinks on the following:

• Does the GOP take the House or do the Dems hold majority?
  • Does the GOP take the Senate?
  • Georgia Senate Race: Walker or Warnock?
  • AZ Senate Race: Kelly or Masters?
  • Nevada Senate Race: Laxalt or Cortez Masto?
  • PA Senate Race: Oz or Uncle Fester?
  • Ohio Senate Race: Ryan or Vance?
  • NH Senate Race: Hassan or Bolduc?
  • AZ Governor: Lake or Hobbs?
  • Michigan Governor: Whitmer or Dixon?
  • NY Governor: Zeldin or Hochul?
Make your picks
Democrats get RAPPED nation wide on national and local elections.
People are sick of their woke, perverted criminal & illegal loving bullshit

• Does the GOP take the House or do the Dems hold majority?
  • Does the GOP take the Senate?
  • Georgia Senate Race: Walker or Warnock?
  • AZ Senate Race: Kelly or Masters?
  • Nevada Senate Race: Laxalt or Cortez Masto?
  • PA Senate Race: Oz or Uncle Fester?
  • Ohio Senate Race: Ryan or Vance?
  • NH Senate Race: Hassan or Bolduc?
  • AZ Governor: Lake or Hobbs?
  • Michigan Governor: Whitmer or Dixon?
  • NY Governor: Zeldin or Hochul?
  • GOP takes house in a bloodbath landslide
  • GOP takes Senate by 3-4 seats
  • Walker
  • Kelly
  • Cortez Masto
  • Oz
  • Ryan
  • :dunno:
  • Lake
  • Whitmer
  • :dunno:

I am curious how it turns out. You say my body my choice. I agree. But the Left didn't hold to that with the vaccine mandates and many parents do not want that.

zoggy zoggy, zog zog zog - that's a false equivalency. not getting the vaccine affects society as a whole. the person next to you on the subway could very well affect you with covid; but a pregger cannot.

as for parents, i am not aware of covid being a requirement for school registration. if you are talking about sports - it's already happening where if biological females want to play sports, they must have their menstruation patterns tracked.

So time will tell. As you know I am pro choice...up to week 16.

16 weeks is well b4 viability - which is stripping away a 50 yr old precedent.

zoggy zoggy, zog zog zog - that's a false equivalency. not getting the vaccine affects society as a whole. the person next to you on the subway could very well affect you with covid; but a pregger cannot.

as for parents, i am not aware of covid being a requirement for school registration. if you are talking about sports - it's already happening where if biological females want to play sports, they must have their menstruation patterns tracked.

16 weeks is well b4 viability - which is stripping away a 50 yr old precedent.
No it doesn’t. You lied! Vaccines don’t stop the spread! If you can’t admit that as the CDC did then we can’t continue this dialogue.

MY PICKS

• Nevada Senate Race: Laxalt or Cortez Masto? - Laxalt - Nevada experiencing ridiculous economic turmoil.

just a little FYI that you may not know - i shirley didn't, since - as i said - was not following that particular race.

Members of Nevada senate candidate’s family endorse opponent​

By GABE STERNOctober 12, 2022

RENO, Nev. (AP) — Less than a month before Election Day, 14 members of Nevada Republican Senate candidate Adam Laxalt’s family sent a letter endorsing his opponent, Democratic U.S. Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto.

“We staunchly believe that Catherine is well equipped with her own ‘Nevada grit’ — a quality that she will take forward in representation of our home state for six more years across the halls of Congress,” the letter states.
Members of Nevada senate candidate's family endorse opponent

:113:

Forum List

Back