Predict Nov 8th

• Does the GOP take the House or do the Dems hold majority?
  • Does the GOP take the Senate?
  • Georgia Senate Race: Walker or Warnock?
  • AZ Senate Race: Kelly or Masters?
  • Nevada Senate Race: Laxalt or Cortez Masto?
  • PA Senate Race: Oz or Uncle Fester?
  • Ohio Senate Race: Ryan or Vance?
  • NH Senate Race: Hassan or Bolduc?
  • AZ Governor: Lake or Hobbs?
  • Michigan Governor: Whitmer or Dixon?

GOP takes the House
Dems hold the Senate
Warnock
Kelly
Laxalt
Not Oz
Ryan
Hassan
Lake
Whitmer

No one is expecting abortion to be this much of an issue. Certainly not Republicans or they wouldn't have ended roe v wade until after the midterms. They fucked up.
Idiot. The Supreme Court did that not "The Republicans".

You're still dumber than a pile of rocks I see.

No other choice. Voting for Trump would have been like voting for Lex Luthor or Putin.

Just like here in America, 40% of Russians love Putin. 40% of Americans love Trump too. Even if he is corrupt.
Will you STFU please. Your choice has led us to a major recession, border crisis, crime crisis and on a verge of WW3. Crawl back in your cave. Thank you.

No other choice. Voting for Trump would have been like voting for Lex Luthor or Putin.

Just like here in America, 40% of Russians love Putin. 40% of Americans love Trump too. Even if he is corrupt.
You’ve been brainwashed. Thankfully, most Americans have now seen the damage Biden and his puppeteers have done to the country, and we are about to put a stop to it.

was that b4 or after the ass kisser called donny 'america's hitler '?
Republican Rep. Liz Cheney said Tuesday that if she were an Ohio voter, she would cast her ballot for Democrat Rep. Tim Ryan for the Senate rather than his GOP opponent J.D. Vance.

"I would not vote for J.D. Vance," Cheney, of Ohio, told "PBS Newshour" anchor Judy Woodruff during an event at Cleveland State University.

Will you STFU please. Your choice has led us to a major recession, border crisis, crime crisis and on a verge of WW3. Crawl back in your cave. Thank you.
Thanks. This is what bothers me. The useful idiots chose a demented old man who is destroying our country at every turn, and they still say they had no choice.

Republican Rep. Liz Cheney said Tuesday that if she were an Ohio voter, she would cast her ballot for Democrat Rep. Tim Ryan for the Senate rather than his GOP opponent J.D. Vance.

"I would not vote for J.D. Vance," Cheney, of Ohio, told "PBS Newshour" anchor Judy Woodruff during an event at Cleveland State University.
Liz Cheney is a butthurt outcast who got smoked in her own state. Why would you care what she thinks?

But people in Michigan have proven to be stupid as F*CK.

Seems to be a common problem across the country.

Also, when your choices are two very shitty candidate like it is in most of the country, it is hard to fault people for picking a shitty one since that is all they are given

You’ve been brainwashed. Thankfully, most Americans have now seen the damage Biden and his puppeteers have done to the country, and we are about to put a stop to it.
I've been brainwashed. We don't like Trump. We see his criminal behavior. You ignore it. And we're brainwashed. Got it.

Even RINO's don't like Trump.

The rest of the world. Our allies at least. They don't like Trump.

40% of Americans like you. You have it right.

Just remember, you were the same assholes who defended Bush for 8 years. 22 years later you guys finally admit he sucked and lied us into Iraq. If you were wrong then, maybe you're wrong now.

I've been brainwashed. We don't like Trump. We see his criminal behavior. You ignore it. And we're brainwashed. Got it.

Even RINO's don't like Trump.

The rest of the world. Our allies at least. They don't like Trump.

40% of Americans like you. You have it right.

Just remember, you were the same assholes who defended Bush for 8 years. 22 years later you guys finally admit he sucked and lied us into Iraq. If you were wrong then, maybe you're wrong now.
He always sucked. Bush and Trump aren't the same person.

Shit would have happened regardless of who was in office. The Feds are handling inflation. Relax.

Your policies will ruin the planet. Ours will cost a little more money. I choose our way.

Thanks. This is what bothers me. The useful idiots chose a demented old man who is destroying our country at every turn, and they still say they had no choice.

When people are forced to choose between syphilis or gonorrhea, you should not attack them for picking the wrong one...as there is no right one.

That’s from the Dem perspective. The use the uninformed and brainwashed to achieve their objectives - which in this case is to bring down the country.

BTW, glad to see you back.
Well I think America is great because we have two parties. One make sure we don't tax the corporations too much and the other makes sure the corporations pay their fair share. It would be a horrible country if every politician in Washington and your state were Republicans. It'd be like the Iranian government. Banning abortions and gay marriage for example.

Forum List

Back