Predict the Trump verdict. (Poll)

How many jurors will find Trump NOT guilty of ANY super-secret felony counts?

• 0 Meaning Trump is guilty of a felony and could face prison time

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • 1 not guilty, meaning a "hung jury", and Trump walks

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 2 not guilty, same hung jury, Trump walks

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 3+ not guilty, Trump walks

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters
Kyzr really should take his advice: "You need to learn the difference between presenting valid arguments and moronic contradiction...", because he has display incredible incompetence in this thread.

34 Counts.

The Jury will be Hung on Many, but NOT on ALL counts.

Trump will be found GUILTY on some of the 34 Counts.
This ^^^^ is normal, it happens all the time in jury decisions.

What is the 'punishment/sentence' for being found GUILTY on some of the counts.
I have NO IDEA.
Personally I think Trump is going to be found guilty for the basic reason... He lied about the affair (which is obvious he had), he signed checks and then is being asked (without swearing on oath) that he signed those checks knowing nothing. Trump didn't take the stand and make that assertion, Micheal Cohen (dodgy as witness, made that assertion, they have the checks and no refute from Trump)

Sorry but that makes Trump guilty and expecting the Jury to be too dumb to not think he had an affair is just calling them stupid too..

So that means a guilty verdict in my book.

Next the sentence...

First, Trump is offering no remorse, I mean none.. Would he learn anything from a suspended sentence... Seriously...
Sorry but the US justice system at this stage looks like one law for the normal people and another law for the rich and powerful...

This criminal will have shown no remorse, has broken 10 gag orders, behaved brutally during the trial.... Throw him in jail for a year..

Personally I think Trump is going to be found guilty for the basic reason... He lied about the affair (which is obvious he had), he signed checks and then is being asked (without swearing on oath) that he signed those checks knowing nothing. Trump didn't take the stand and make that assertion, Micheal Cohen (dodgy as witness, made that assertion, they have the checks and no refute from Trump)

Sorry but that makes Trump guilty and expecting the Jury to be too dumb to not think he had an affair is just calling them stupid too..

Next the sentence...

First, Trump is offering no remorse, I mean none.. Would he learn anything from a suspended sentence... Seriously...
Sorry but the US justice system at this stage looks like one law for the normal people and another law for the rich and powerful...

This criminal will have shown no remorse, has broken 10 gag orders, behaved brutally during the trial.... Throw him in jail for a year..
Sorry but the US justice system is now not worth a shit.

Next the sentence...

what was the crime?

Next the sentence...

All true...but look at our local Trumpster posters here.

Do you really think any of them give a shit about any lies Trump says? Nope, not a single one of them would ever go along with convicting him for anything, no matter how transparent his lies and schemes are made by the facts of the case.

I do think that if even one of these unpricipled cultists made it to the jury the case will be hung on all of the 34 counts.

Last edited:
I'm having trouble beliving that you don't post that from some sort of mental institution.
Democrats shut them all down and released the crazies on the streets as an attack on America and Americans.

There are basically 2 types of democrat dudes.

1 type cross dress in public

1 type cross dress in private

One should remember this anytime a dude they meet claims to be a Democrat. Only freaks and pervs admit they are democrats in this era.

I think the two lawyers on the jury will vote not guilty on all charges. They will understand the massive overreach and consequences of allowing this clown show to convict. Plus they have a vested interest in not legitimizing this novel legal farce.
I wonder if we will get to know how each member of the jury voted.

this is a keeper post Trump hush verdict

Democrats shut them all down and released the crazies on the streets as an attack on America and Americans.

There are basically 2 types of democrat dudes.

1 type cross dress in public

1 type cross dress in private

One should remember this anytime a dude they meet claims to be a Democrat. Only freaks and pervs admit they are democrats in this era.

Hmm, let me ask you: have you tried running these wild theories by a psychiatrist?

It does seem that you have some sort of mental hang ups that are manifesting themselves in these severely detached from reality political ramblings.

Closing arguments start Tuesday morning, then the jury instructions, then the jury decides the verdicts.

So my take on it is that Trump will be found guilty of the misdemeanor bookkeeping counts, and not guilty on the any of the (3) "super-secret felonies"

So Trump walks, since the misdemeanor counts all expired (unless they hid one of the "super-secret felonies", which was a "no")

I'm betting that "innocent until proven guilty" holds serve in the jury, for the "super-secret felonies"
Have not followed this kabuki theatre political show trial much at all, its a bunch of left wing hyperbole BS.

He will walk regardless if convicted. He may get probation if anything plus a fine.

A guilty is not predetermined. Defense fought as hard as it could, the real mistake letting Trump bully counsel in having Costello testify. That was orangely stupid.

yeah, okay, reschedule it for next year.

Why not?

Trump's got only half a shot at presidency, but the main point is that he certainly wouldn't be proven innocent by a hung jury, especially if there is only one or two holdouts against conviction.

Closing arguments start Tuesday morning, then the jury instructions, then the jury decides the verdicts.

So my take on it is that Trump will be found guilty of the misdemeanor bookkeeping counts, and not guilty on the any of the (3) "super-secret felonies"

So Trump walks, since the misdemeanor counts all expired (unless they hid one of the "super-secret felonies", which was a "no")

I'm betting that "innocent until proven guilty" holds serve in the jury, for the "super-secret felonies"
?? There are no "misdemeanor bookkeeping counts" All of the counts are felony counts.

Have not followed this kabuki theatre political show trial much at all, its a bunch of left wing hyperbole BS.
Even the democrat lawyers can't explain the convoluted mess on CNN.
The super-secret crime that was never charged but was covered-up by legal NDA payments to win an election by keeping information from voters while breaking tax laws and Federal election laws, etc., etc., etc.

So if there are three make-believe crimes, (tax, Fed election, election conspiracy) that were never charged, the jurors don't have to all agree on which non-crime was covered up. Four can say guilty of tax violations, Four can say election conspiracy, and Four can say Trump broke Federal Election law, but not the others, and Marchan calls that a "guilty verdict"????????????

Its worse than in Russia or China.

Why not?

Trump's got only half a shot at presidency, but the main point is that he certainly wouldn't be proven innocent by a hung jury, especially if there is only one or two holdouts against conviction.
Lawfare might seem like fun now, but wait until the tables are turned.

Forum List

Back